ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Scott Piolli's Top 10 Underclassmen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269399)

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358336)
No, that's just been my theory from the jump.

Nobody else will work for the ****stain, so it had to be a BB guy. I don't think McDaniels would've left his posh gig in NE, where he's young enough to just wait out BB's retirement and take over.

That left me with Pepper.

Heard a rumor middle of the year that Pioli and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if Pioli was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358343)
Heard a rumor middle of the year that ***** and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if ***** was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

OMFG

:Lin:

DJ's left nut 01-28-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Heard a rumor middle of the year that ***** and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if ***** was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

Oh.

Well that's.....uh....lovely.

It's incredible how awful this guy is at his job.

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

***** " So, Clark, i think im going to bring in Mangini to clean up this mess"

Clark "hold that thought" He Immediately picks on his phone and dials Reid.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9358031)
What do most suppose draft boards have Joeckel going? Who is to say Dorsey is any different than them or *****?

Nobody in the media knows where anybody is on anybody's draft board at this point. And all the teams' draft boards will change in the next month anyway. Mockers right now are throwing out guesses, which is difficult because this is a year that doesn't have any obvious blue chip talent that stands out above the rest of the class. So they naturally migrate towards perceived 'safe' picks like o- and d-linemen. Although you're still seeing QBs near (or at) the top because that's the league's tendency in recent history. And let's face it, we have a (deserved) reputation as a conservative franchise that won't draft a quarterback.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358352)
Oh.

Well that's.....uh....lovely.

It's incredible how awful this guy is at his job.

It's remarkable. To watch him parade around now as some expert drives me nuts too.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358361)
***** " So, Clark, i think im going to bring in Mangini to clean up this mess"

Clark "hold that thought" He Immediately picks on his phone and dials Reid.

I don't think it went like that. Pioli was basically told after the Broncos game that he no longer had organizational control and that the coach would dictate if he was still around.

Pioli tried to submit a list of candidates he thought would be good fits to Clark and Mangini was on the top of that list. Mangini, Ferentz, Dean Pees, and Paul Pasqualoni were on that list.

All ****ing tree hugging assholes.

Saccopoo 01-28-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358390)
I don't think it went like that. ***** was basically told after the Broncos game that he no longer had organizational control and that the coach would dictate if he was still around.

***** tried to submit a list of candidates he thought would be good fits to Clark and Mangini was on the top of that list. Mangini, Ferentz, Dean Pees, and Paul Pasqualoni were on that list.

All ****ing tree hugging assholes.

Jesus H. Stop Dancing Christ...

htismaqe 01-28-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9358363)
Nobody in the media knows where anybody is on anybody's draft board at this point. And all the teams' draft boards will change in the next month anyway. Mockers right now are throwing out guesses, which is difficult because this is a year that doesn't have any obvious blue chip talent that stands out above the rest of the class. So they naturally migrate towards perceived 'safe' picks like o- and d-linemen. Although you're still seeing QBs near (or at) the top because that's the league's tendency in recent history. And let's face it, we have a (deserved) reputation as a conservative franchise that won't draft a quarterback.

Good post.

the Talking Can 01-28-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358269)
<SHUDDER>

Yup, that's exactly what he was going to do. Jesus, we dodged a bullet on that one, didn't we?

Pepper Johnson as head coach, Wes Welker to replace Bowe, Glennon at QB, Joeckel at LT....Mother of God.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...8jpzo1_400.gif

siberian khatru 01-28-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358390)
***** tried to submit a list of candidates he thought would be good fits to Clark and Mangini was on the top of that list. Mangini, Ferentz, Dean Pees, and Paul Pasqualoni were on that list.

Wow

KCDC 01-28-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9357824)
I expect a big ugly upfront at #1. Either it will be LT Joeckel or a DT like Lotuleli IMO.

I bet we bring in Alex Smith and draft a QB with the 2nd pick. Probably Tyler Wilson and then groom him behind Smith for 2-3 years.

Historically both Dorsey (GB) and Reid love addressing the lines early.

This place is going to flip sh*t on here but it is the way I see how things shaking. I would love to know how many teams actually have Geno or any QB in their top 15 overall.

That would be giving up on the team for 3 years, meaning most of our Pro Bowl talent is gone. It assumes that KC fans do not want to advance to the postseason until after 2015 and would be patient to have the same old crap fed to us on a different spoon. It would assume that Dorsey (who has seen two HoF QBs save Green Bay) and Reid (who has seen his teams with McNabb and without) somehow think that a top QB is not important to a winning franchise. It would assume that they would be content with an 8-8 record and picking 13th when a star QB appears in a futures draft. It assumes that the team holding the #1 pick that year will want to trade with us at #13 and will not take better offers elsewhere, leaving us to wait another generation with mediocre QBs until we have the #1 pick again (only to be told by the media that there is no generational QB in the draft) and that we should take a big body that won't make any difference in our win loss record.

If Hunt, Reid and Roberts are that stupid, we are all screwed until the next GM and HC arrive in five years.

Hoover 01-28-2013 03:17 PM

I'm confident he would have let Albert walk so he could draft a LT and tell Clark how much $$$ he just saved him.

Chris Meck 01-28-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358199)

Reid's shell concept is built around his LT, QB, pass rushers and #1 CB. He absolutely places a high value on the LT position.

The most demonstrative pick made, however, was the first one Reid ever made. He knows the value of wrapping up the QB position first and building around it.

THIS, THIS, A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

The biggest clue to Reid's plan is this concept of his 'shell'.
You need a plus LT (Albert. already here. just sign the paper. No question marks.)
You need a QB (got nothing. Nothing at all, and the only FA's available also are not anything close to a plus player.)
Pass rushers (we have bookend rushers with Hali and Houston.) The reason you see D-line picks a lot is that they always ran a 4-3, so your pass rushers are ENDS in that case. Here, they are OLB's, and we already have two excellent ones.
#1 corner-we have that too. Flowers needs some help, it's true, but we've got a #1. We need a #2 like we need air, but that's another matter.

In Andy's 'shell' concept, we are missing only the QUARTERBACK. We have OT's. We have pass rushers, we have a corner. we need a QUARTERBACK.

NJChiefsFan 01-28-2013 03:37 PM

So we could have had Mangini and Joeckel with Bowe and Albert gone. Luckily I don't have to find out how made that would have made me.

saphojunkie 01-28-2013 04:24 PM

I want to ****ing vomit.

If he didn't draft Joeckel, he would have taken ****ing Sharif mother****ing Floyd.

PaulAllen 01-28-2013 04:27 PM

I used to have respect for Peter King, now that fat **** can choke on an AIDS doughnut.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9357843)
Really? You think Dorsey and Reid, who have both put together SB teams, don't know anything about "modern day" NFL football? But I suppose you believe that you and the other drafturbators, who have never worked for an NFL team, do?

The arrogance on this site is astounding.

He kind of has a point though. Wouldn't signing Alex Smith and not drafting a QB till the late rounds be EXACTLY what the team has done the last couple of decades? We HAVE to go QB number one and I don't give a **** what Kiper or any other slapdick says, their are valid options available.

DeezNutz 01-28-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358269)
<SHUDDER>

Yup, that's exactly what he was going to do. Jesus, we dodged a bullet on that one, didn't we?

Pepper Johnson as head coach, Wes Welker to replace Bowe, Glennon at QB, Joeckel at LT....Mother of God.

LMAO.

And the kicker would have been the multitude of dumb mother****ers applauding these moves.

What? Welker > Bowe. Joke > Albert. Glennon = franchise QB.

FFS.

FloridaMan88 01-28-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9358017)
I would imagine if Scott left under mutual agreement, he's not allowed to talk about his time with the Chiefs in much detail, if at all.

The exact wording Peter King uses in his article to describe Fat Scott's departure from the Chiefs is interesting:

Quote:

I asked former Chiefs GM Scott *****, who was in the midst of finalizing the club's preliminary draft board when fired early this month, to examine the record 73 underclass players who declared for the draft and pick the top 10, in his mind.
A misstatement on King's part perhaps, but considering how much of a public mouthpiece King has been for Fat Scott, I wouldn't be surprised if this wording was used intentionally even though the Chiefs official wording was a "mutual parting of ways".

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-28-2013 06:03 PM

Wow, just wow. It's apparent that a man who was the highest paid GM in the NFL actually knew absolutely nothing about talent evaluation. Pioli was nothing but a Patriot cipher. I knew the guy was a terrible GM, I didn't realize the depths of his incompetence.

This guy is one of the ten BEST underclassmen according to Pioli:

In the official NFL evaluation report that Escobar got lat week, Long said Escobar was projected to go as high as the third round of the draft.

O.city 01-28-2013 06:05 PM

It's not about the best, but the right. Duh.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2013 06:07 PM

53 team captains, 2 wins

splatbass 01-28-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9359053)
He kind of has a point though. Wouldn't signing Alex Smith and not drafting a QB till the late rounds be EXACTLY what the team has done the last couple of decades?

Who is advocating not drafting a QB until the late rounds? NAME ONE PERSON. This is a strawman argument.

And it has NOTHING to do with my post, which was about the absurd and quite frankly insane idea that Dorsey and Reid might not know about "modern" NFL football, but people on this forum do. They both have put together SB teams, and none of you have.

You might want to learn reading comprehension.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 08:44 PM

Scott Pioli had put together super bowl teams too. That line is tired
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 01-28-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9359316)
53 team captains, 2 wins

LMAO

splatbass 01-28-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9359815)
Scott ***** had put together super bowl teams too. That line is tired
Posted via Mobile Device

No he hadn't. BB did.

You guys that think you know more about football than Reid and Dorsey are insane.

Hammock Parties 01-28-2013 08:53 PM

This thread is like reading scary alternate history.

Sorter 01-28-2013 08:55 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9359853)
This thread is like reading scary alternate history.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9359829)
No he hadn't. BB did.

You guys that think you know more about football than Reid and Dorsey are insane.

I'm not one of those guys.

But, Dorsey technically didn't build anything either. Reid wasn't the GM.

We can play this game but as I said the line you used is worn out
Posted via Mobile Device

splatbass 01-28-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9359865)
I'm not one of those guys.

But, Dorsey technically didn't build anything either. Reid wasn't the GM.

We can play this game but as I said the line you used is worn out
Posted via Mobile Device

So is your line. Face it, no one here knows any more about drafting than anyone else. A lot of delusions of grandeur though.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9359880)
So is your line. Face it, no one here knows any more about drafting than anyone else. A lot of delusions of grandeur though.

What line did I use?

we have heard the insert name built a super bowl team I trust them line before.

Where did that get us?

they will have to earn it here IMO. So far its a+ in my book
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 01-28-2013 09:08 PM

Clark probably gives Pioli another 3 seasons with Glennon and Pepper ****ing Johnson leading this shitshow.

I would have gone absolutely ****ing insane, probably grown a long beard and started living in a cave or something.

Smed1065 01-28-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9358155)
Also had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers on the roster the whole time as well.

This is usually overlooked.

O.city 01-28-2013 09:11 PM

So we are back to the ol "you guys don't know as much about football as these guys, they are GM's in de NFL" line.

There are about 6 or 7 guys on CP, that I would put in a room together and they could have drafted better than Pioli, the GM of the decade, ever did.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Well, gee, we might as well all stop talking then, if we're not certified geniouses.

SAUTO 01-28-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9359928)
So we are back to the ol "you guys don't know as much about football as these guys, they are GM's in de NFL" line.

There are about 6 or 7 guys on CP, that I would put in a room together and they could have drafted better than Pioli, the GM of the decade, ever did.

I agree, I'm not in that group, admittedly, but this is spot on
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-28-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

ROFL

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Next to BlackDouche, you're THE dumbest mother****er that posts in the forum.

According to YOU, no one knows anything about football.

No one knows anything about Hawaiians.

No knows anything about the economy, their own businesses, the universe, pussy, the clitoris and most definitely, no one knows anything about anything.

You're a ****ing moron. **** off.

Oh, if I wasn't clear, **** OFF.

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

There are about 6 or 7 guys on CP, that I would put in a room together and they could have drafted better than *****, the GM of the decade, ever did.

So we would have ended up with Gholston and Clausen top 10 then?

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

There are about 6 or 7 guys on CP, that I would put in a room together and they could have drafted better than *****, the GM of the decade, ever did.

You could throw darts at a board and draft better than *****, what the **** does that prove, and what does that have to do with Reid and Dorsey? Pioli is gone, we are talking about NOW.

Another strawman, since I wasn't talking about *****. Is that all you guys can do?

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9360224)
So we would have ended up with Gholston and Clausen top 10 then?

Right

:facepalm:

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360242)
You could throw darts at a board and draft better than *****, what the **** does that prove, and what does that have to do with Reid and Dorsey? ***** is gone, we are talking about NOW.

Another strawman, since I wasn't talking about *****. Is that all you guys can do?

Do you have a drool cup handy when you type?

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360203)
Next to BlackDouche, you're THE dumbest mother****er that posts in the forum.

According to YOU, no one knows anything about football.

No one knows anything about Hawaiians.

No knows anything about the economy, their own businesses, the universe, pussy, the clitoris and most definitely, no one knows anything about anything.

You're a ****ing moron. **** off.

Oh, if I wasn't clear, **** OFF.

**** you. At least I'm not the biggest asshole here, like you are.

I wasn't talking to you, dumbshit.

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360253)
Do you have a drool cup handy when you type?

Strawmen, we have plenty of them here. All anyone here has done is attack things I HAVEN'T said.

Can anyone here read?

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360256)
**** you. At least I'm not the biggest asshole here, like you are.

I wasn't talking to you, dumbshit.

LMAO

You're a drooling ****ing Mongo.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360257)
Strawmen, we have plenty of them here. All anyone here has done is attack things I HAVEN'T said.

Can anyone here read?

Apparently, YOU can't read.

I attacked EXACTLY what you've said.

Mongo.

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360270)
LMAO

You're a drooling ****ing Mongo.

Did you get your mom to type that for you?

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360295)
Did you get your mom to type that for you?

No, I had your mother type it while my dick was in her mouth.

You're a ****ing reerun but your mom gives good head.

She's even better at anal.

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360276)
Apparently, YOU can't read.

I attacked EXACTLY what you've said.

Mongo.

What I said IN RESPONSE TO A STRAWMAN ATTACK.

****ing idiots here. I said Reid and Dorsey have both put together SB teams, and someone attacked me by saying 4 or 5 people here could draft better than Pioli. Can't you see how the attack was on something I never said? Then I tell them I never said that and you attack me, you dumb mother****er.

And you are so ****ing stupid I have to explain to you why it is a strawman.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360312)
What I said IN RESPONSE TO A STRAWMAN ATTACK.

****ing idiots here. I said Reid and Dorsey have both put together SB teams, and someone attacked me by saying 4 or 5 people here could draft better than *****. Can't you see how the attack was on something I never said? Then I tell them I never said that and you attack me, you dumb mother****er.

And you are so ****ing stupid I have to explain to you why it is a strawman.

LMAO

:shake:

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360308)

She turned 89 in September. You always go for women that old?

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360321)
She turned 89 in September. You always go for women that old?

Riiight

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360320)
LMAO

:shake:

I didn't think you would understand. You would have to have an IQ over 65.

O.city 01-28-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360242)
You could throw darts at a board and draft better than *****, what the **** does that prove, and what does that have to do with Reid and Dorsey? ***** is gone, we are talking about NOW.

Well they honestly could draft better than Reid lately and Dorsey has never drafted. SO??????

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360326)
I didn't think you would understand. You would have to have an IQ over 65.

Yeah, you're a real ****ing genius

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9360331)
Well they honestly could draft better than Reid lately and Dorsey has never drafted. SO??????

I don't agree. But I guess we'll never know, since no NFL teams are hiring any of them.

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360333)
Yeah, you're a real ****ing genius

Well, compared to you.

O.city 01-28-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360343)
I don't agree. But I guess we'll never know, since no NFL teams are hiring any of them.

You don't agree? Shit they've done it one here and it's been proven that they could.

So in your opinion just because a guy has a job in the NFL as a scout or GM etc, he has more knowledge than any other guy in regards to football?

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9360350)
You don't agree? Shit they've done it one here and it's been proven that they could.

So in your opinion just because a guy has a job in the NFL as a scout or GM etc, he has more knowledge than any other guy in regards to football?

No, I'm saying that Reid and Dorsey have more knowledge of football and scouting than they do. The fact that they THINK they know more, and they have a bunch of sycophants that believe them doesn't mean much. It is just narcissism.

This whole thing started when one of them said that Reid and Dorsey may not understand "modern" football, which is laughable since they have both had success in modern football. I called them on it, and since then you guys have spent pages defending that absurd statement.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360345)
Well, compared to you.

****ing delusional ****

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360308)

I really don't understand why you're allowed here.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360437)
I really don't understand why you're allowed here.

That's because you're a mouth-breathing moron

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360454)
That's because you're a mouth-breathing moron

That's fine Dane. It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

You are the bravest Internet soul that lives 2,000 miles away that I have ever seen.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360460)
It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

LMAO

Good luck with that, War Hero.

Quote:

You are the bravest Internet soul that lives 2,000 miles away that I have ever seen.

It's too bad that ChiefButtHurt is already in use as a username because it suits you perfectly.

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360463)
LMAO

Good luck with that, War Hero.

It's too bad that ChiefButtHurt is already in use as a username because it suits you perfectly.

I'm not but hurt at all, people come here to talk football. You come here to make your baby dick hard by intimidating people you will never see. Bc if you ever talked to anyone that way in person you'd be flat on your back.

I'd be willing to bet you've fumbled thru life with little, to no success. You have some serious ****ing issues.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360468)
I'm not but hurt at all, people come here to talk football. You come here to make your baby dick hard by intimidating people you will never see. Bc if you ever talked to anyone that way in person you'd be flat on your back.

I'd be willing to bet you've fumbled thru life with little, to no success. You have some serious ****ing issues.

Hilarity ensues.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360468)

LMAO

Wow, I'd be flat on my back, eh War Hero?

Willing to bet? Little to no success? Okay.

How much would you like to bet?

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:23 PM

As someone who's fumbled through life with little to no success, I'm insulted by being categorized with Dane in any way.

splatbass 01-28-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

That's fine Dane. It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

They won't ban him, he has been like this for years.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360489)
They won't ban him, he has been like this for years.

:deevee:

PaulAllen 01-28-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

STFU n00b

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9360498)
STFU n00b

:spock:

PaulAllen 01-28-2013 11:36 PM

Neg rep is stupid, neg me bitch I dont care. Say that shit out in the open

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9360517)

This place is full of class acts. Unbelievable

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9360517)

Are you talking to me? I didn't rep you one way or the other.

I did the spock look because it seemed odd to see a Jan '13 join date with 13 posts call somebody else a noob.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360536)
This place is full of class acts. Unbelievable

Yeah, you're a beacon of hope, War Hero.

Still waiting on that bet.

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:46 PM

He was telling me to shut up, and got mad that I neg rep'd him. Because he's the only new guy to ever get negged on CP...

PaulAllen 01-28-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9360538)
Are you talking to me? I didn't rep you one way or the other.

I did the spock look because it seemed odd to see a Jan '13 join date with 13 posts call somebody else a noob.

Its called irony mister spock

PaulAllen 01-28-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360545)
He was telling me to shut up, and got mad that I neg rep'd him. Because he's the only new guy to ever get negged on CP...

i aint mad, u mad and did the whole neg rep thing. neg rep is for pussies. cant stand the heat get out the kitchen son.