ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SCHEFTER- Crennel to Chiefs Imminent (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221244)

TheGuardian 01-06-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416732)
I know that you keep saying that, and I disagree because I watched him play in college, I read the scouting reports, and I know what he's capable of.

The reason why he played well this year is because he's a phenomenally talented football player, and like Derrick Thomas, can be put in a scheme that minimizes his talents (a la, the Falcon) and still get results.

(I fully expect the reeruns on this board to now claim that I've said that Thomas=Dorsey)

The only reason the comparisons were made is really because of their build/height/weight. They are NOT similar players. Sapp was a real low center of gravity-natural get up the field pass rush guy. Dorsey is not, and did not do that at LSU. He played more of a 2-gap scheme and was in fact asked to occupy blockers a lot.

The Sapp comparisons never made a damned bit of sense at all. The one area I agree with you on is that I think Dorsey would be even better in a 1 gap 3-4 front because he would be allowed to get into the back field more than he did in this scheme. Romeo was big on running a mixed 30 and 40 front where Seymour moved inside on the 40 fronts and played a 1 gap set. I'm sure he'll establish that here too.

So I guess we'll find out who is right in that regard.

RJ 01-06-2010 08:03 PM

To the barge?

MTG#10 01-06-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6416747)
Pioli, Haley, Weis, & Crennel are a far cry from Peterson, Herm, Gailey, and Gunther.

The Patriots connection merely means that they already know they can work together. Heck, I could care less if these guys were Siamese twins separated at birth. It's a vastly improved staff.

FAX

No shit I'll take this over what we had in a heartbeat. I just hope they can all keep their egos in check.

gblowfish 01-06-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 6416493)
Lota chubbies popping up...

KC will potentially have 2 new chubbies...

...and there is a chubby in my pants...

Get Mangino for QB Coach...Then our staff will be really phat!!

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-06-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6416761)
The only reason the comparisons were made is really because of their build/height/weight. They are NOT similar players. Sapp was a real low center of gravity-natural get up the field pass rush guy. Dorsey is not, and did not do that at LSU. He played more of a 2-gap scheme and was in fact asked to occupy blockers a lot.

The Sapp comparisons never made a damned bit of sense at all. The one area I agree with you on is that I think Dorsey would be even better in a 1 gap 3-4 front because he would be allowed to get into the back field more than he did in this scheme. Romeo was big on running a mixed 30 and 40 front where Seymour moved inside on the 40 fronts and played a 1 gap set. I'm sure he'll establish that here too.

So I guess we'll find out who is right in that regard.

Dorsey playing a one gap is essentially the same as him playing 3 Technique in a 4-3. He's just shooting a different gap.

Dorsey was an explosive player in college. 69 tackles, 12.5 TFL, and 7 sacks as a DT in the SEC when he played half the year hurt is rare and explosive.

Marcellus 01-06-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6416747)
Pioli, Haley, Weis, & Crennel are a far cry from Peterson, Herm, Gailey, and Gunther.

The Patriots connection merely means that they already know they can work together. Heck, I could care less if these guys were Siamese twins separated at birth. It's a vastly improved staff.

FAX

Yea, I don't get the whining. Then again.......I shouldn't be surprised.

Mojo Jojo 01-06-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 6416473)
This is a random though, but, if the Chiefs get Crennel, do they have the two biggest name coordinators in the NFL?

Maybe, but they will have the two biggest waistline coordinators in the NFL.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-06-2010 08:07 PM

FWIW, the same excuses were used for Clancy last year.

"He runs a hybrid, so Dorsey will basically be used as a 3 Technique anyway".

Never happened.

Mr. Laz 01-06-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6416677)
Hamas who would you hire?

ham ass would hire someone and then still bitch endlessly about it.

Titty Meat 01-06-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6416807)

Mods change this guys screen name to irony.

dirk digler 01-06-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6416807)

I guess I don't understand what is wrong with Crennel. The choice of him over Pendergast is a no brainer IMVHO.

Goldmember 01-06-2010 08:14 PM

Good thing they widened the concourses at Arrowhead

wild1 01-06-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6416826)
I guess I don't understand what is wrong with Crennel. The choice of him over Pendergast is a no brainer IMVHO.

I like the Weis hire a lot better than Crennel, but still - it's a big step in the right direction

FAX 01-06-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 6416781)
Yea, I don't get the whining. Then again.......I shouldn't be surprised.

I've given it some thought and concluded that some people believe that they can build themselves up by tearing others down. It's typically a symptom of low self-esteem and immaturity.

It's wise to remember that old Hungarian proverb; When you point your finger at someone else, three of your other fingers are pointing back at you and your thumb is kind of sticking out sideways.

FAX

SAUTO 01-06-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416639)
That's a sports radio cliche propagated to support people who can't maximize the talents of the players that they have.

The Cover 2 worked in Tampa because of the talents of the players, just like Air Coryell worked in St. Louis, the WCO worked in San Fran, and the 3-4 worked in Pitt.

Never, ever chase trends. It doesn't work in any sports.

Moneyball. Read it.

how many titles did the cat who wrote moneyball win?
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf 01-06-2010 08:22 PM

These are the key things here IMO:

A) There has to be a sense of legitimacy brought in here from our coaching staff. So in our case, especially with a young team, you bring in guys with rings, and they will listen and they will probably work a bit harder, because they know what these guys have done has worked.

B) You have to hire the best guys to implement your system. If these are the best guys available, then you hire them. If Dick Lebeau was available and he fit what I wanted to do, I certainly wouldn't avoid hiring him because he was "unoriginal". The new guy could suck just as easily, like Sheridan in New York. There are no guarantees that they'd be any good.

C) Usually it pays to know who you are hiring and knowing what you want. Dick Vermeil went out and hired a guy he had worked with, Al Saunders, to run his offense. Worked great. He went out and hired two defensive coordinators he had never worked with, GRob and Dumbther, and it failed miserably. And a lot of that had to do with DV having no real defensive philosophy other than wanting the other team to score less.

At the end of the day, if Pioli doesn't give these guys better talent that fits their systems, it won't work anyway...

EyePod 01-06-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416757)
The team was 10-6 the year before that, but don't let that get in the way.

Parcells is good at building playoff-caliber teams, but he's never won anything w/o Belichick.

When Belichick went out on his own, he achieved success.

Parcells' attempts to build the same team that he had in New York in the 80s with every other franchise has never worked, because he doesn't have Lawrence Taylor, Bill Belichick, Carl Banks, Phil Simms, etc.

You're gonna put that botch by Romo on Parcell's shoulders? That was not his fault in any way.

BossChief 01-06-2010 08:24 PM

The 3-4 isnt a trend.

It has been around for quite some time.

But I fully agree, we shouldnt have changed to it when we had investment in a 4-3.

EyePod 01-06-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6416849)
I've given it some thought and concluded that some people believe that they can build themselves up by tearing others down. It's typically a symptom of low self-esteem and immaturity.

It's wise to remember that old Hungarian proverb; When you point your finger at someone else, three of your other fingers are pointing back at you and your thumb is kind of sticking out sideways.

FAX

Isn't your thumb pointing at your woman who's always right about whatever it is you're talking about?

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-06-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6416869)
Posted via Mobile Device

If you mean Michael Lewis, the guy who wrote it, 0.

However, Moneyball is more applicable in the NFL than MLB.

There are fixed assets (players) but teams change schemes to copy teams that have done well.

Look at the 3-4. It requires a very specific skillset. The teams who've succeeded running it did so because they could get tweeners at good value. Same for teams who first started running the Tampa 2. But when everyone starts running it, you have increased demand for a fixed supply, and if you're chasing the trend, that's a losing proposition.

If the majority of the league is running a 3-4, you shouldn't. It's bad business.

EyePod 01-06-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 6416893)
These are the key things here IMO:

A) There has to be a sense of legitimacy brought in here from our coaching staff. So in our case, especially with a young team, you bring in guys with rings, and they will listen and they will probably work a bit harder, because they know what these guys have done has worked.

B) You have to hire the best guys to implement your system. If these are the best guys available, then you hire them. If Dick Lebeau was available and he fit what I wanted to do, I certainly wouldn't avoid hiring him because he was "unoriginal". The new guy could suck just as easily, like Sheridan in New York. There are no guarantees that they'd be any good.

C) Usually it pays to know who you are hiring and knowing what you want. Dick Vermeil went out and hired a guy he had worked with, Al Saunders, to run his offense. Worked great. He went out and hired two defensive coordinators he had never worked with, GRob and Dumbther, and it failed miserably. And a lot of that had to do with DV having no real defensive philosophy other than wanting the other team to score less.

At the end of the day, if Pioli doesn't give these guys better talent that fits their systems, it won't work anyway...

We aren't that far away. Just having actual LBers and a NT will be such an improvement. I think Hali showed what he can do this year and that was with no help.

Cannibal 01-06-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6416546)
Whether it's original or not is irrelevant. All that matters is whether or not it works.

I agree completely. I could care less who we emulate. I just want to see some ****ing wins and a team that is relevant late in the season.

OnTheWarpath15 01-06-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6416908)
The 3-4 isnt a trend.

It has been around for quite some time.

Right now, it's the "hot" trend.

5 years ago, you could count the teams that run it on one hand.

Now, close to half the league runs it.

Meanwhile, Belichick is smart enough to see all these organizations chasing the trend, knowing players are going to harder to come by, so what does he do?

He's switching back to the 43. Lead the trend. Never follow it.

MTG#10 01-06-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6416849)

FAX

Its seriously hard to pick which one of your posts to rep sometimes ROFL

DeezNutz 01-06-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6416869)
Posted via Mobile Device

Although it's possible that you're alluding to one of Hamas's earlier posts, trying to undercut Beane's achievements (not the author, obviously) is preposterous, given his market and the dynamics of (then) MLB.

kcxiv 01-06-2010 08:29 PM

As long as we imrpove, i could give a shit who is the coach. We been in the dumps for a while now. They need to start winning whoever it is.

A good coordinator is a good coordinator. Haley is on his own for the first time and he's fresh meat as a HC, I am fine with all of this. I will always give someone a little while before i pass judgement. People get hired for a reason in the NFL. I dont think people will want to hire someone just for the hell of it. Especially a first year GM and a first year HC.

rocks 01-06-2010 08:29 PM

Upgrade.

SAUTO 01-06-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6416943)
Although it's possible that you're alluding to one of Hamas's earlier posts, trying to undercut Beane's achievements (not the author, obviously) is preposterous, given his market and the dynamics of (then) MLB.

i know who wrote it, my comment had nothong yo do with beane. but yeah the same thing goes for him on titles at that point. and that the goal right? to win it all. otwp said so, anything else is failure
Posted via Mobile Device

TheGuardian 01-06-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416779)
Dorsey playing a one gap is essentially the same as him playing 3 Technique in a 4-3. He's just shooting a different gap.

Dorsey was an explosive player in college. 69 tackles, 12.5 TFL, and 7 sacks as a DT in the SEC when he played half the year hurt is rare and explosive.

Not in the Sapp mold. It's different. either way, he's not a 3-tech like you are thinking of. He's just not.

OnTheWarpath15 01-06-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6416970)
i know who wrote it, my comment had nothong yo do with beane. but yeah the same thing goes for him on titles at that point. and that the goal right? to win it all. otwp said so, anything else is failure
Posted via Mobile Device

Would you like to argue otherwise?

Be my guest, I'd love to see this.

Dylan 01-06-2010 08:40 PM

Congratulations!!!!

MahiMike 01-06-2010 08:42 PM

BEST OFFSEASON EVA! or was that 2009? I forget.

SAUTO 01-06-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6417000)
Would you like to argue otherwise?

Be my guest, I'd love to see this.

where did i say that was wrong? ever?

all i said was that it was silly to pin it all on ONE PLAYER (the qb.) thats it.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 01-06-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6416970)
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultimately, the goal is a championship. Period.

But the MLB comparison is a bad one because, for a long time, the playing field was not level, a far, far cry from the relative competitive balance in the NFL.

Edit: To your last post...how/why are we talking about QBs?

SAUTO 01-06-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6417029)
Ultimately, the goal is a championship. Period.

But the MLB comparison is a bad one because, for a long time, the playing field was not level, a far, far cry from the relative competitive balance in the NFL.

i know im a royals fan....
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 01-06-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 6417031)
i know im a royals fan....
Posted via Mobile Device

Another dumbass, like myself. :(

BossChief 01-06-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6416928)
Right now, it's the "hot" trend.

5 years ago, you could count the teams that run it on one hand.

Now, close to half the league runs it.

Meanwhile, Belichick is smart enough to see all these organizations chasing the trend, knowing players are going to harder to come by, so what does he do?

He's switching back to the 43. Lead the trend. Never follow it.

The thing is that the more the system is successful, like it has been, you are gonna get coaches/office guys that receive promotions for their efforts in coaching and supporting the system. This is gonna undoubtedly spread the use of said system more than it being a "fad".

If Pioli knows ton of 3-4 coaches, scouts and other football guys that have been in a certain system for a long while and been very successful in it and he takes over a team with a terrible defense, I dont fault him throwing out all the other stuff he can put in place to stick with a system that is historically bad.

After 2-14, the team needed a complete overhaul and even though we did have Dorsey, a major change was needed.

From a fans "instant gratification" persprective, it sucks that we threw out some young talent for a scheme change, but I can see why it was done and not because the person that did it was a fool.

SAUTO 01-06-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6417035)
Another dumbass, like myself. :(

i see you there brother :( hey itll be better next year

to tha ship.....:)
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10 01-06-2010 08:47 PM

What I like is that Clark's trying. Maybe all of his hires wont end up being perfect, but its obvious he's trying to bring in proven coaches Pioli thinks can win. Pretty sad its come to settling for that, but what can you do...

DaFace 01-06-2010 08:48 PM

This sounds more like Adam is speculating than him actually having inside info.

booger 01-06-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6417058)

yes butt its immenent speculation

Drew 01-06-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBKChiefs (Post 6416591)
Wow. What a day if this is true. Which it probably is because it's coming from Shefter. I'm excited!

Schefter is an overrated piece of crap-period.

booger 01-06-2010 09:06 PM

gross don't mix your crap with your period

milkman 01-06-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Big Red Chief thinks it's going to happen, so I'm going to assume that it's going to happen.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-06-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6417170)
Big Red Chief thinks it's going to happen, so I'm going to assume that it's going to happen.

this

TheGuardian 01-06-2010 09:19 PM

All this "lead the trend don't follow it" stuff makes me laugh.

Who gives a shit if NE is going to back to a 40 front? The Steelers won the SB last year with a 3-4. The scheme isn't as important as the players in it.

Marcellus 01-06-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6417226)

Who gives a shit if NE is going to back to a 40 front? The Steelers won the SB last year with a 3-4. The scheme isn't as important as the players in it.

The team they played AZ also played a hybrid 3-4. And the defense played well in the playoffs and SB for the most part.

Norman Einstein 01-06-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

He's been talking to the WPI guy, he never gets anything right either!

the Talking Can 01-06-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6417226)

you're pissing in the wind

this is one of a couple confused arguments popular around here for inexplicable reasons.....

you can't pick at the assumptions behind it for more than a second without it crumbling to dust....but it is considered "intellectual" and frequently wielded by "intellectuals"....

Micjones 01-06-2010 09:39 PM

Doesn't know what to do with all of this good news...
Weis AND Crennel in Kansas City?
Somebody slap me!

Hootie 01-06-2010 09:42 PM

LMAO

Jesus.

I wish Hamas and OTWP would take a break again...

We hire two of the most qualified assistants on the market and all they can do is rant about how stupid Pioli is...

Haley isn't qualified enough, Pioli doesn't know squat, Weis weighs too much, Crennel never coached anything he just road Belichick's coattails...

on and on and on and on

We get it...you guys hate Pioli...we know, we get it...

Go soil some other NFL board...or go be Falcons fans...you seem to sure like that GM an awful lot.

aturnis 01-06-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416922)
If the majority of the league is running a 3-4, you shouldn't. It's bad business.

Last I checked, less than half the league ran the 3-4. Your shot at landing the type of player you're looking for is about the same as it is in the 4-3.

Basileus777 01-06-2010 09:48 PM

I like the acquisition of Weis more than potentially adding Crennel as well.

I was never impressed with his defenses in Cleveland, and his work in New England is marred by the fact that Belichick was the true architect there. And I don't know that the traditional two-gap 3-4 system that he runs is really the way to go in todays NFL.

aturnis 01-06-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416757)
When Belichick went out on his own, he achieved success.

Belichick didn't hire any coaches he'd known?

MMXcalibur 01-06-2010 09:53 PM

Having Weis and (possibly) Crennel on our staff is a positive sign and a recent poll shows the majority of ChiefsPlanet welcomes it....but leave it to a small handful on ChiefsPlanet to find some reason to bitch about it. Not surprisingly, it's the same users time after time that are the culprits.....

OnTheWarpath15 01-06-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 6417345)
LMAO

Jesus.

I wish Hamas and OTWP would take a break again...

We hire two of the most qualified assistants on the market and all they can do is rant about how stupid Pioli is...

Haley isn't qualified enough, Pioli doesn't know squat, Weis weighs too much, Crennel never coached anything he just road Belichick's coattails...

on and on and on and on

We get it...you guys hate Pioli...we know, we get it...

Go soil some other NFL board...or go be Falcons fans...you seem to sure like that GM an awful lot.

Can you ****ing read, douchebag?

I'm all for the hire of Weis.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...is#post6415945

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6415945)
FTR, if in fact this happens, and it all but seems like a formality at this point, I think Weis is a good get. This time around, I think they actually got the best guy for the job.

Crennel, OTOH?

Not so much.

The attention whore swings and misses, again.

Chiefaholic 01-06-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6416698)
Well, I never would have switched to the 3-4, because Glenn Dorsey is a much better player than Tyson Jackson will ever be.

But, if he abso-****ing-lutely had to stay with the 3-4, I'd want us to move away from this two-gap bend-but-don't-break bullshit, and get a guy that runs an attacking scheme, so that we can at least force mistakes and turnovers to mask the lack of talent.

I'd like to see us take a look at Reggie Herring. He has experience in a 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Also Mike Pettine of the Jets or our own Greg Manusky.

One of my favorite ex-Chiefs that never quite made it to a quality starting role. But, he was one hell of a special teamer who wasn't afraid to deliver the big hit and fight for the ball on bottom of the pile.

DaFace 01-06-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6417170)

Oh, I have no doubt that there's been some communication there. What I doubt is that it's a done deal.

luv 01-06-2010 11:12 PM

I haven't read through the thread. What happened to the Jets?

Pushead2 01-06-2010 11:16 PM

I'm glad we're at least trying....love it or hate these two tubs can coach...on their sides of the ball..not as a HC

Hammock Parties 01-06-2010 11:18 PM

Schefter once said Pioli would never be a Chief.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-06-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 6417365)
Last I checked, less than half the league ran the 3-4. Your shot at landing the type of player you're looking for is about the same as it is in the 4-3.

:facepalm:

Brock 01-06-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6417677)
Schefter once said Pioli would never be a Chief.

But he also said Shanahan would never coach the Chiefs.

xbarretx 01-06-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6416482)
Either way does it matter?

If Crennel is a hire, at least we have someone that actually coaches the 34.

Pendergast never did. He's a 43 guy.

words of wisdom :clap:

end of thread.

KC kid 01-06-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6417722)

one person vs the field is always a good bet

Hammock Parties 01-06-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6417722)

That's because he has a direct line to Shanahan.

I wouldn't trust him on any Patriots-related garbage.

Brock 01-06-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 6417737)
one person vs the field is always a good bet

I guess WIPE bet wrong on that one.

TigerPig 01-06-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 6417580)
One of my favorite ex-Chiefs that never quite made it to a quality starting role. But, he was one hell of a special teamer who wasn't afraid to deliver the big hit and fight for the ball on bottom of the pile.

This was my opinion of Maslowski. Guy was a monster on special teams, but he should have never been more than that.

What I never get is how a team will hire a guy great for special teams, when he does really good move him up to the d, and then when he doesn't do as well they just flat out release him. Uh, why don't you just try and put him back where he was kicking ass?

xbarretx 01-06-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6417641)
Oh, I have no doubt that there's been some communication there. What I doubt is that it's a done deal.

Hey I'll tell you what you can get a good look at a butchers a$$ by sticking you head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it.

No I mean you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a butchers a$$ but then no it's gotta be your bull.

ILChief 01-06-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

I don't know why we care what Adam thinks. This guy has the real info:
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/76/768038.jpg

Hammock Parties 01-06-2010 11:47 PM

Spam!

ILChief 01-06-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6417793)
Spam!

good one. :)

OnTheWarpath15 01-06-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6417718)

Amazing, isn't it?

kcfanXIII 01-06-2010 11:55 PM

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k.../TOtheship.jpg

Red Dawg 01-07-2010 12:01 AM

ADAM IS TALIKING OUT OF HIS ASS! It would be incredible but there is no evidence of this.

xbarretx 01-07-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 6417821)

isnt that the Old Spice ship? :hmmm:

:p

rad 01-07-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6417718)

Dude......you said Dorsey= Derrick Thomas, so....shut up!

:D

-King- 01-07-2010 03:24 AM

Well, I'll be on WPI faithfully now. Seeing as how they broke the Weis story and all....

Oh wait...

Hammock Parties 01-07-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6418319)
Well, I'll be on WPI faithfully now. Seeing as how they broke the Weis story and all....

Oh wait...

We kinda did, to be honest.

-King- 01-07-2010 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6418323)
We kinda did, to be honest.

Sure dude.