ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV If you're not watching Supernatural... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200898)

keg in kc 08-31-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 6967156)
If it would have quit season 5 or 6 then yes.. Utter garbage past that..

Exactly. The X-Files was the Brett Favre of genre television. Stayed way beyond its welcome.

keg in kc 09-16-2010 12:22 AM

There's a season 6 trailer up on the entertainment weekly site. Unfortunately it's not embeddable. It, ah, still looks like Supernatural, thankfully, even without kripke. :thumb:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/...son-6-trailer/

Really interested in seeing where they go from here.

Rausch 09-16-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 6966852)
Season three was ****ing awesome.

In the middle of season 2 now. About 1/2-3/4ths the way through.

I've noticed the show getting less cheesy and taking itself more seriously.

Concentrating more on the central story of the brothers/deamon/family/etc instead of the monster of the week...

keg in kc 09-16-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7009516)

Concentrating more on the central story of the brothers/deamon/family/etc instead of the monster of the week...

The main arc episodes are always my favorite ones. Keep watching. They get better and better as the series progresses.

vailpass 09-16-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7009516)

Any show full of DILTF could never be cheesy.

Frankie 09-16-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7010531)
Any show full of DILTF could never be cheesy.

I get ILTF. But what's D? Oh,... I get it,...."Dudes."

vailpass 09-16-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7010815)

Did they pirate it and make a middle east version already? Damn.

keg in kc 09-16-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7010815)

I believe he was thinking "dicks I want to fellate".

vailpass 09-17-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7011009)
I believe he was thinking "dicks I want to fellate".

I should make you smell Frankie's left hand for saying that.

KurtCobain 09-29-2010 08:47 PM

I didn't really like the new episode.
Posted via Mobile Device

oaklandhater 09-30-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7049849)
I didn't really like the new episode.
Posted via Mobile Device

Same here it just seem to be missing something I guess now that sam and dean fought satan and lived the show just seem's less epic then it did before its lost its sense of urgency.

keg in kc 09-30-2010 02:12 AM

I haven't watched the whole thing, I only caught snippets while I was working, but I had the impression that they were trying to change the dynamic between the brothers, which is risky, but I think it will pay off in the long run. But it was really weird to me seeing domesticated Dean and hunter Sam. The two brothers are now in the opposite roles from where they started the series, which, although it actually was one of the things I expected, is still going to take some getting used to.

Fish 09-30-2010 09:41 AM

Felt really uncomfortable to me too....

vailpass 09-30-2010 12:41 PM

Yep. I'm guessing/hoping it will get back into the groove as they start hunting together again, Castiel comes back into the picture, and they gain momentum while shaking off the whole "Dean as family man" thing.

KurtCobain 10-01-2010 11:26 AM

Sam should've been trapped in hell forever, bobby and cass dead, show over. I hate that it's being dragged on like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 10-01-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7053671)
Sam should've been trapped in hell forever, bobby and cass dead, show over. I hate that it's being dragged on like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing to prevent you from just forgetting that you ever saw the premiere last week and treating the season 5 finale like it was the series finale.

Ebolapox 10-01-2010 12:32 PM

I still can't get over how (to me) it feels like they botched the fifth season. the whole season dragged on. it was the EPIC APOCALYPTIC FINAL SEASON!!ONEONEONE!!, yet they didn't get really down to business until like 2-3 episodes from the finale. it ALSO bugs me that they took HUGE potential plot points and barely mentioned them ONCE, and were done with it. examples:

1) check it...there's a kid who's the antichrist--we're gonna go to the trouble to find him, make him a possible integral plot device (HOW CAN THEY HANDLE HIM, CAN THEY MAKE HIM GOOD?) and....all of the sudden... HE'S ****ING GONE AND WE'RE NEVER GOING TO MENTION HIM EVER AGAIN, FEELS LIKE WE WASTED AN EPISODE AND YOUR TIME HAHAHAHA

2) alright, so sam is the only vessel for satan. heavy shit, man. and dean is...THE MICHAEL SWORD/VESSEL. dean, you will agonize over the decision. your hand will be forced... you will be the ONLY WAY EVIL CAN BE DEFEATED. ok, cool. agonize away. then, at the last minute, HAHAHAHAHA, WE WERE KIDDING THE OTHER WINCHESTER KID, WHO PLAYED ALMOST NO ROLE IN THE SHOW, WILL BE THE MICHAEL SWORD HAHAHAHAHA

I dunno.... it feels to me that their 'slow build' was bullshit. the fifth season could have been EPIC with a bit BETTER ****ING PLANNING AND WRITING. you know, outline your ideas? go back to revelations in the bible? maybe break out some of the apocalyptic mythology from other (monotheistic/related) religions? is that so impossible?

there was NO reason for a (slow/nonexistant) build, overall lack of action and ****ing red herrings. yeah, cool. the demon helps you track down the colt. HAHAHAHA IT DOESN'T KILL SATAN I ONCE MORE MADE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS EPISODE! HAHAHA.

I have no issues with subtlety. this REEKS of, not subtlety, but THE WRITING CREW DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY WANT TO TAKE IT. the ending had the same issue: instead of having one logical conclusion, it felt thrown together and like it was the only possible way to tie in the bullshit that was the fifth season.

(/rant over)

Ebolapox 10-01-2010 12:33 PM

I still can't get over how (to me) it feels like they botched the fifth season. the whole season dragged on. it was the EPIC APOCALYPTIC FINAL SEASON!!ONEONEONE!!, yet they didn't get really down to business until like 2-3 episodes from the finale. it ALSO bugs me that they took HUGE potential plot points and barely mentioned them ONCE, and were done with it. examples:

1) check it...there's a kid who's the antichrist--we're gonna go to the trouble to find him, make him a possible integral plot device (HOW CAN THEY HANDLE HIM, CAN THEY MAKE HIM GOOD?) and....all of the sudden... HE'S ****ING GONE AND WE'RE NEVER GOING TO MENTION HIM EVER AGAIN, FEELS LIKE WE WASTED AN EPISODE AND YOUR TIME HAHAHAHA

2) alright, so sam is the only vessel for satan. heavy shit, man. and dean is...THE MICHAEL SWORD/VESSEL. dean, you will agonize over the decision. your hand will be forced... you will be the ONLY WAY EVIL CAN BE DEFEATED. ok, cool. agonize away. then, at the last minute, HAHAHAHAHA, WE WERE KIDDING THE OTHER WINCHESTER KID, WHO PLAYED ALMOST NO ROLE IN THE SHOW, WILL BE THE MICHAEL SWORD HAHAHAHAHA

I dunno.... it feels to me that their 'slow build' was bullshit. the fifth season could have been EPIC with a bit of...BETTER ****ING PLANNING AND WRITING. you know, outline your ideas? go back to revelations in the bible? maybe break out some of the apocalyptic mythology from other (monotheistic/related) religions? is that so impossible?

there was NO reason for a (slow/nonexistant) build, overall lack of action and ****ing red herrings. yeah, cool. the demon helps you track down the colt. HAHAHAHA IT DOESN'T KILL SATAN I ONCE MORE MADE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS EPISODE! HAHAHA.

I have no issues with subtlety. this REEKS of, not subtlety, but THE WRITING CREW DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY WANT TO TAKE IT. the ending had the same issue: instead of having one logical conclusion, it felt thrown together and like it was the only possible way to tie together the bullshit that was the fifth season.

(/rant over)

oaklandhater 10-04-2010 11:06 AM

I thought the 2nd ep of the season was better then the 1st but still need's some retooling.

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 7060663)
I thought the 2nd ep of the season was better then the 1st but still need's some retooling.

Now that Dean has ditched the hillbilly-hauler and is back in the Impala slutty-hot demons and do-me-please angels can't be far behind.

oaklandhater 10-04-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7060713)
Now that Dean has ditched the hillbilly-hauler and is back in the Impala slutty-hot demons and do-me-please angels can't be far behind.

cass is back next week but the plots of the last 2 ep's have been really reallly weak I hope its start's picking up soon.

vailpass 10-04-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 7060759)
cass is back next week but the plots of the last 2 ep's have been really reallly weak I hope its start's picking up soon.

Cass is the man.
Agree about the last 2 epps being weak sauce x1000000000000000000000
Need some angel ass-kicking by Cass, some demon hunting by officers Stanley & Simmons and some one-night stands with dizzy-but-hot demon possessed bar maids. Maybe mix in a Trixter or some hell-hounds.

keg in kc 10-08-2010 09:51 PM

They're getting back on track. I think the biggest thing missing was the humor, and they're getting back to that now that the brothers are together (Dean's references to Sam's car this week LMAO).

KcMizzou 10-09-2010 05:05 PM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4tc8Do5wQA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4tc8Do5wQA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

keg in kc 10-10-2010 03:52 AM

Holy shit, that was awesome.

vailpass 10-10-2010 03:08 PM

Dean's hillbilly hauler out, Impala in? check.
Sam's gaymo car crushed by battling angels? check.
Cass back and badder than ever? check.
Biblical curses, gruesome deaths, supernatural weapons, heavenly civil war plot? check.

That's more like it.You know slutty-hot demon chicks are just around the corner.

Bowser 10-13-2010 12:06 AM

I'm making my way through Season 5 and have come to a realization - TNT doesn't play all the episodes from the season. Up until this season, I've been getting the show via Netflix disk, but thought I'd just record the shows on TNT and get other stuff via Netflix. Annoying, since now I have to go back and see which episodes I missed, and dig them up via DVD, or maybe just on the computer.

Rausch 10-13-2010 01:04 AM

I'm not reading the thread but posting after watching season 4.

I absolutely LOVE the ability of the series to make fun of itself and play to the geek fanbase (at least 3 comix shop appearances, 1 writer jerkoff episode, and any number of modern pop references pissed on.)

Yes, it's 90210-xfiles, but it's definitely worth watching...

keg in kc 10-16-2010 08:34 AM

Man, after a bit of a weird-feeling start, Supernatural is rolling again. That was an awesome episode. Not many series have supporting characters strong enough to build an hour around them, much less an hour that good.

CW had a hell of a night last night. Kind of wishing I'd left both of them on my DVR to watch again.

Chieficus 10-23-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7090956)
Man, after a bit of a weird-feeling start, Supernatural is rolling again. That was an awesome episode. Not many series have supporting characters strong enough to build an hour around them, much less an hour that good.

CW had a hell of a night last night. Kind of wishing I'd left both of them on my DVR to watch again.

That Bobby episode was probably one of the best eps of the series, not just the season.

IMO, though, it kinda took a step back again last night, though still better than the first offerings of the season...

I don't know--I think part of it is the continuing drama w/ the whole good dean/bad sam thing. That was pretty much how the 5-season arc played out. Before 6 they talked about it basically being a new direction with stuff...instead it's the same ol' same ol', except now we have post-Lucifer Sam as opposed to pre...

KurtCobain 11-17-2010 06:20 PM

Yeah just caught up on eps this season, Sam has no soul, that's ****ing crazy, huh?

vailpass 11-18-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7180378)
Yeah just caught up on eps this season, Sam has no soul, that's ****ing crazy, huh?

He smells dark.

keg in kc 11-18-2010 03:01 PM

The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.

KurtCobain 11-18-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7181891)
The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.

I feel the same way.

KurtCobain 11-21-2010 01:06 AM

Last night was one of the best eps ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain 12-23-2010 05:56 PM

I had the lowest hopes for this season, and it turned out to be a great surprise. I wonder how Sam getting his soul back is gonna go.

keg in kc 01-28-2011 08:24 PM

Don't be surprised when you check your DVR and find episodes of Nikita and/or Vampire Diaries instead of Smallville and/or Supernatural.
Quote:

Unplanned Repeats for CW's Friday Shows
Michael Schneider
Jan 28, 2011 11:34 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

Upset that the CW has pulled tonight's episodes of Supernatural and Smallville at the last minute? Blame Chicago politics.

The CW decided to repeat Thursday night's episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Nikita after learning that at least two major markets — Chicago and Baltimore — were pre-empting the shows. In Chicago, CW station WGN is airing a Chicago mayoral debate, which will likely draw increased interest due to the drama over candidate Rahm Emanuel (whose eligibility has been called in to question). In Baltimore, a college basketball game is pre-empting the shows.

This also represents the first week that an original Vampire Diaries faced off against Fox's American Idol steamroller. Given that fact, and the major market preemptions, the CW decided to give the shows an extra one-week promotional boost.

The Smallville and Supernatural episodes scheduled for tonight will now run next week, on Feb. 4.
Mother****ers.

KurtCobain 01-30-2011 02:57 AM

Dude, so that's what ****ing happened! I thought I missed it somehow. I woke up this morning, no kids awake yet, ready to watch my Supernatural. So I flip it on, ****ing NO! Bullshit man, I was so stoked for this ep. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO SAM!?!?!?!

keg in kc 02-05-2011 01:16 AM

Oh damn, this isn't looking good.

keg in kc 02-05-2011 05:11 AM

Holy shit, this is going to be awesome:
Quote:

SAM AND DEAN ARE TRANSPORTED TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY — Raphael (guest star Lanette Ware) launches an attack on Castiel (Misha Collins) and his allies, sending a particularly frightening angelic hitman (guest star Carlos Sanz) after Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche), Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles). In an effort to protect the brothers, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe where they are the stars of a TV show called “Supernatural” and they are actors named “Jensen Ackles” and “Jared Padalecki.” The brothers are confused when Castiel appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and Sam is married to Ruby (Genevieve Cortese).
Supposed to air on the 25th.

Bowser 02-05-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7407842)
Holy shit, this is going to be awesome:Supposed to air on the 25th.

LOL. Gotta love a show that isn't afraid to poke fun at itself....

Valiant 02-05-2011 11:43 AM

Last nights episode was awesome with all the references..

KurtCobain 02-05-2011 01:34 PM

So what happened last night? I missed it.

keg in kc 02-26-2011 07:19 PM

Okay, that was pretty brilliant. I never even noticed that Robert Singer was the name of one of the producers. LMAO

KurtCobain 02-26-2011 10:00 PM

It was good ep.

Bowser 03-06-2011 04:26 PM

Ok. I have all the season 6 episodes on the DVIR ready to roll, except the first two episodes. I have searched the intrawebs high and low, and cannot find them anywhere. Anyone have a good lead on where to find these (Hulu is no good, as is the CW's page)?

keg in kc 03-06-2011 04:46 PM

Can't help you there, Bowser, no idea.

About Friday's episode, all I can say is holy body count.

Bowser 03-06-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7470596)
Can't help you there, Bowser, no idea.

About Friday's episode, all I can say is holy body count.

I'm really wanting to watch these, but I don't want to do it if I have to miss the first two. Need to see how Dean gets yanked out of his settled down life, and how Sam escaped from Hell (or that prison place in hell. And what happened to Michael?). I did see a spoiler two minute clip on the first ep., and I wonder how that plays out....

Good to see that they haven't gotten shy about blowing people away, though. Heh.

keg in kc 04-15-2011 03:28 PM

New ep tonight...

keg in kc 04-15-2011 07:07 PM

Ellen?? WTF Bobby.

Bowser 04-16-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7568175)
Ellen?? WTF Bobby.

Gimme Ellen's daughter.

keg in kc 04-17-2011 07:20 AM

Pretty fantastic episode, and maybe an interesting setup for the rest of the season (series?)

keg in kc 04-26-2011 06:27 PM

We're getting a seventh season!!!!

Valiant 04-26-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7593613)
We're getting a seventh season!!!!

link??

keg in kc 04-26-2011 09:40 PM

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/26/the-cw-renews/

keg in kc 04-30-2011 05:58 AM

Woah. I did not see that coming, either.

Certainly twisted the season all the hell around.

vailpass 04-30-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7607640)
Woah. I did not see that coming, either.

Certainly twisted the season all the hell around.

I like the dark Cass, I guess.

keg in kc 05-01-2011 04:36 AM

Thought it was a good twist. They teased it all season, but I still had no idea the whole time.

KurtCobain 05-01-2011 05:53 PM

what happened?

RedNFeisty 05-01-2011 06:09 PM

It's a great show.

Fish 05-02-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7611970)
what happened?

If you really wanna know:

Spoiler!

Frosty 05-17-2011 08:01 AM

I can't believe that our local CW station is preempting the Supernatural season finale for a Arena Football game. :banghead: So far, it doesn't look like they are going to reschedule it. Guess I'll have to figure out some way to download it.

vailpass 05-17-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 7644224)
I can't believe that our local CW station is preempting the Supernatural season finale for a Arena Football game. :banghead: So far, it doesn't look like they are going to reschedule it. Guess I'll have to figure out some way to download it.

They show whole episodes on the CW site after they are aired.

keg in kc 05-21-2011 08:44 PM

Have to say I have mixed feelings on those 2-hours. I really didn't like the way Dean handled Lisa and Ben, and although I liked seeing Rafael blown to bits, I'm not sure about Crowley's escape and Cas becoming the new God. It was also a bit strange to see nearly the entire final hour take place in Sam's head.

On a positive note, Cas having "plans for Crowley" sounds ominous, and Crowley being alive means more Mark Sheppard, which is never a bad thing. But all-in-all, that finale left me feeling largely unfulfilled, like it's part 2 of a 3 parter, instead of a season finale.

Season 7 should be interesting though. Some changed dynamics and a lot of issues left to deal with, from Sam remembering the pit to Dean beating himself up endlessly over Lisa and Ben (and Cas), to seeing how the brothers deal with Cas (and Crowley).

I guess, though, I expected to be blown away a little bit more.

Shaid 05-21-2011 09:06 PM

Isn't a season finale supposed to have some cliffhanger elements to it though? Part 2 of a 3 parter seems to fit that mold. I know what you are saying about the finale though. It would have been pretty sweet to see Cas and Rafael have a badass fight but how easily he was destroyed shows just how much power is in Cas. We also have no way of knowing how messed up Sam is going to be now that he remembers hell. I'd have liked more as well but I agree that it does set up some interesting plot lines for the next season.

keg in kc 05-21-2011 09:41 PM

Oh, cliffhangers are great, I just didn't feel like much of anything was resolved. They left a lot of questions and gave basically zero answers.

I liked the HP Lovecraft tie-in, too. Forgot to mention that. I wasn't sure I liked them turning the dragon sword lady from Bobby's past into a...whatever she was, though. That was a Chekov's Gun that didn't quite work for me.

All in all, it just felt like it was lacking the 'oh shit' moments of past finales.

Bowser 06-18-2011 01:33 PM

I have avoided this thread like the plague. I'm halfway through season 6. The last episode watched is where the dragon guys released Mother (?) from Purgatory. Really liking this season so far. No soul Sam was a bad mofo.

KurtCobain 06-19-2011 01:41 AM

No soul sam was a bad mofo.

Bowser 07-16-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7655587)
Have to say I have mixed feelings on those 2-hours. I really didn't like the way Dean handled Lisa and Ben, and although I liked seeing Rafael blown to bits, I'm not sure about Crowley's escape and Cas becoming the new God. It was also a bit strange to see nearly the entire final hour take place in Sam's head.

On a positive note, Cas having "plans for Crowley" sounds ominous, and Crowley being alive means more Mark Sheppard, which is never a bad thing. But all-in-all, that finale left me feeling largely unfulfilled, like it's part 2 of a 3 parter, instead of a season finale.

Season 7 should be interesting though. Some changed dynamics and a lot of issues left to deal with, from Sam remembering the pit to Dean beating himself up endlessly over Lisa and Ben (and Cas), to seeing how the brothers deal with Cas (and Crowley).

I guess, though, I expected to be blown away a little bit more.

FINALLY finished the season.

I was underwhelmed by the finale, as well. Dark/all-powerful Cas just doesn't seem to fit. The key, I think, is Sam, and what knowledge he retained from the pit (aside from the obvious misery/suffering part). And, when does the original "God" show up? I'm thinking he's going to be a bit miffed about another creature trying to lay claim to the "all-powerful" title. I like that Crowley survived, and what he may bring to the table.

A bit disappointed in the finale, but the show is still better than most others.....

keg in kc 07-23-2011 08:43 AM

I don't think there's anything new in this, but it was the comic-con trailer.

<object width="609" height="335" id="embed" align="middle" ><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://pdl.warnerbros.com/cwtv/digital-smiths/production_player/vsplayer.swf"/><param name="flashVars" value="mediaKey=a605498e-4b4c-4e07-9fcc-93b0981a898b&config=embed.xml"/><param name="quality" value="high"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"/><embed src="http://pdl.warnerbros.com/cwtv/digital-smiths/production_player/vsplayer.swf" flashVars="mediaKey=a605498e-4b4c-4e07-9fcc-93b0981a898b&config=embed.xml" width="609" height="335" name="embed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Bowser 07-24-2011 05:32 PM

They're bringing Jo back. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

http://entertainment.gather.com/view...81474979677818

Mmmmm, Jo.....

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...4_656_1000.jpg

vailpass 07-24-2011 05:33 PM

Watched it since the beginning. A fine race horse that should have been put down 2 seasons ago IMHO.

Bowser 07-24-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7768413)
Watched it since the beginning. A fine race horse that should have been put down 2 seasons ago IMHO.

I enjoyed the sixth season, even if the brotherly love/angst angle was getting worn out. I'd bet good money that they're done after 7.

keg in kc 09-16-2011 03:36 PM

I don't think they've had a bad season yet. And I'd say seasons 5 and 6 stand amongst the best of the bunch.

Preview clip for season 7: http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/supern...on-7-premiere/

vailpass 09-16-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7913690)
I don't think they've had a bad season yet. And I'd say seasons 5 and 6 stand amongst the best of the bunch.

Preview clip for season 7: http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/supern...on-7-premiere/

You and I apparently watch that show for different reasons.

keg in kc 09-16-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7913835)
You and I apparently watch that show for different reasons.

I watch TV to be entertained. I can't speak for anyone else.

Bowser 10-01-2011 09:35 AM

I can't decide if I'm liking the new season, or if they went one season too far. I think I need two or three more episodes before I make up my mind.

KurtCobain 10-01-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7956416)
I can't decide if I'm liking the new season, or if they went one season too far. I think I need two or three more episodes before I make up my mind.

I think they went one season too far last season.

Haven't seen this one. You know a link I could go to to watch the newest ones?

keg in kc 10-01-2011 09:57 AM

I just finished last night's and all I can say right now is "aw shit". Really liked the last 15 minutes.

I think had I been in charge, I would have combined the first and second episodes. Should have gotten the Leviathans set up quicker and shouldn't have spent so much time focused on Sam (although I like that Mark Pellegrino's back). Felt almost meandering, unfocused.

Think I like the direction they're heading in now, though.

And I guess Jo's back next week, and it makes sense.

Bowser 10-01-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7956433)
I think they went one season too far last season.

Haven't seen this one. You know a link I could go to to watch the newest ones?

I really liked season 6, and 5. Just got into it, I guess.

Here's alink to the season premiere, but they don't have the second episode up yet....

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/superna...7-2a43fa834922