ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Decision to be made on #1 four days before draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271667)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-01-2013 06:54 PM

If they mention this on 810 tomorrow afternoon. It will turn to golf in less than 3 minutes.

penbrook 04-01-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547472)
1) Chiefs - Joeckel
2) Jaguars - Jordan

I dont' like it, but it's happening.

1) Chiefs - Geno

2) Jaguars - Jordan

I like it and it's happening.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547495)
1) Chiefs - Geno

2) Jaguars - Jordan

I also like it and it IS happening

O.city 04-01-2013 07:01 PM

Whoever said it was right, this year is going to be 09 minus Stafford.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547495)
1) Chiefs - Geno

2) Jaguars - Jordan

It's not though. You just desperately want it too happen.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:05 PM

Also, I don't get the Ansah love. If we were at 12 or 15? Sure. Much too raw to go that early.

RealSNR 04-01-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9547287)
All of the guys we're talking about at 1.1 would be borderline middle- to late-first picks in a stronger draft class. It's really just a bunch of guys. Which doesn't mean that some of them won't be stars. But there's nobody special. At all. None of these prospects are really even close to 1.1 value in a normal year. Talk about Geno not being Luck all you want, but there's no Suh or Pace or Megatron or Deion or Peppers in this draft. Not even close. It's like the dirty little secret nobody wants to admit.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VoW9czgQBqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.city 04-01-2013 07:07 PM

We need to come out of this thing with one of the Georgia defensive guys.

Tombstone RJ 04-01-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547513)
I also like it and it IS happening

I really hope you are right!

O.city 04-01-2013 07:11 PM

So 4 days before the draft, we will be told who we are taking?

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547529)
We need to come out of this thing with one of the Georgia defensive guys.

Or South Carolina.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9547542)
Or South Carolina.

Oh yeah, forgot about them.

Or Ray Horto..............****:cuss:

RunKC 04-01-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547525)
Also, I don't get the Ansah love. If we were at 12 or 15? Sure. Much too raw to go that early.

Similar to Clay Matthews. He was a work in progress too and look how he turned out?

Today, I think many people would take him 1st overall if there was no Stafford in 2009.

RealSNR 04-01-2013 07:14 PM

We already reached on Dontari Poe at #11 to fill NT.

Let's not do that headache again at #1 overall to fill our need at backup OLB.

Dion Jordan wouldn't be a top 10 pick last year. He's not worth it. And if you're going to draft on potential at 1.1 due to the nature of that draft class, you should pick the most valuable position in the game of football. QB.

Tombstone RJ 04-01-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9547287)
All of the guys we're talking about at 1.1 would be borderline middle- to late-first picks in a stronger draft class. It's really just a bunch of guys. Which doesn't mean that some of them won't be stars. But there's nobody special. At all. None of these prospects are really even close to 1.1 value in a normal year. Talk about Geno not being Luck all you want, but there's no Suh or Pace or Megatron or Deion or Peppers in this draft. Not even close. It's like the dirty little secret nobody wants to admit.

wrong again. It's a strong draft for offensive tackles and defensive line. As I've argued with you on this in another thread, you have absolutely NO proof outside of your own opinion that this is not a strong draft for tackles. NONE.

Fact is, this is a strong draft for offensive tackles which is a keystone player in the NFL. This happens to be an extremely deep draft for defensive line too.

RealSNR 04-01-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9547549)
wrong again. It's a strong draft for offensive tackles and defensive line. As I've argued with you on this in another thread, you have absolutely NO proof outside of your own opinion that this is not a strong draft for tackles. NONE.

Fact is, this is a strong draft for offensive tackles which is a keystone player in the NFL. This happens to be an extremely deep draft for defensive line too.

It's a DEEP class. It's not a top heavy class.

Perfect if you're the Patriots or Niners and drafting at the back ends with a billion middle round picks.

****ing shitty if you're in the top 10.

2009 wasn't even a deep class. At least this one is loaded with good value later on.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547545)
Similar to Clay Matthews. He was a work in progress too and look how he turned out?

Today, I think many people would take him 1st overall if there was no Stafford in 2009.

How is he similar to Matthews? You sure love to project I guess.

Seems more Maybin to me.

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547544)
Oh yeah, forgot about them.

Or Ray Horto..............****:cuss:

GRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHWHAHHARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you have to bring up bad things?

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:18 PM

Dunta Robinson says he could play FS if they ask him too.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WEyPO...%3DWEyPOza_FHw

Lol Teicher posted in a article two weeks ago saying Dunta wont be playing safety..

Coogs 04-01-2013 07:18 PM

My four in order. It won't be popular, but that is OK by me.

1. Geno Smith. I don't care what draft picks have already been given up for Alex Smith, Geno is my pick.

2. If it is not going to be Geno, then I am going to give Alex Smith the player I believe will be the best playmaker on either side of the ball out of this draft. Tavon Austin. Don't care if he is a reach. Don't care if he is on the small side of things.

3. DeMarcus Milliner. Even though we have added some secondary help in the FA market, this guy could be one of the top playmakers available on the defensive side of things.

4. Cordarrelle Patterson. Similar to why I would take Austin. Potential game changer on the offensive side.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:18 PM

It's a deep LT class with some guys that very deservedly will go early. But, you can say there are guys as good as any of the three tackles in this class, that go in every years draft.

Fisher has alot of upside same with Lane Johnson. But are they generational guys like Von Miller or AJ Green?

O.city 04-01-2013 07:19 PM

Patterson is extremely raw, but I get it. I said it in another thread, but I really wish there was a damn WR up there that we could take.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:20 PM

Full of oline and dline. Perfect reason to take a chance on Geno let him develop and play in 2 years.

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9547558)

1. Geno Smith. I don't care what draft picks have already been given up for Alex Smith, Geno is my pick.

2. If it is not going to be Geno, then I am going to give Alex Smith the player I believe will be the best playmaker on either side of the ball out of this draft. Tavon Austin. Don't care if he is a reach. Don't care if he is on the small side of things.

3. DeMarcus Milliner. Even though we have added some secondary help in the FA market, this guy could be one of the top playmakers available on the defensive side of things.

4. Cordarrelle Patterson. Similar to why I would take Austin. Potential game changer on the offensive side.

I especially love choices 1 & 2.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9547554)
GRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHWHAHHARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you have to bring up bad things?

Masochist?

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547567)
Masochist?

http://irsmurf.com/forums/reddit/archer_cheryl.gif

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9547558)

1. Geno
2. Richardson
3. Mingo

RunKC 04-01-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547553)
How is he similar to Matthews? You sure love to project I guess.

Seems more Maybin to me.

He was a work in progress. He was on the ****ing scout team at USC. He didn't have big production at USC either. Classic boom or bust, but he has the work ethic that Ansah does.

That's the thing about boom or bust players. They're either Clay Matthews or Aaron Maybin. But when you hit on those players, wow.

Let's see if Dorsey can find that guy. Would be gutsy to take Ansah though. I'll say that much.

RealSNR 04-01-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547559)
It's a deep LT class with some guys that very deservedly will go early. But, you can say there are guys as good as any of the three tackles in this class, that go in every years draft.

Fisher has alot of upside same with Lane Johnson. But are they generational guys like Von Miller or AJ Green?

Fisher's one of the best LTs I've seen. I think he's going to be a ****ing stud.

Joeckel... eh. Not so much. I have no clue why people like Joeckel more than Fisher. Yeah, Central Michigan isn't aTm, but just look at highlight and game footage of each guy.

Fisher's one of the only LTs I've seen that looks flashy. He's mean, tough, insanely intelligent, and was a ****ing brick wall to any defender who faced him (Central Michigan DID play some tough opponents this year like Michigan State, too). You watch Joeckel and you think he could be good, but he does a LOT of back pedaling. With good footwork, yes, but that's his main tool in protection. He basically just makes the path to the QB longer for the rusher.

He will face some wicked **** pass rushers in the NFL, and they will abuse him hard if he thinks that same shit will work like it did in college.

I don't care if it was the SEC. The jump from even the SEC to the pros is HUGE. Either you become more versatile (which he's capable of doing, but hasn't shown it to the degree that Fisher has) or you get ****ed.

RunKC 04-01-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9547571)
Fisher's one of the best LTs I've seen. I think he's going to be a ****ing stud.

Joeckel... eh. Not so much. I have no clue why people like Joeckel more than Fisher. Yeah, Central Michigan isn't aTm, but just look at highlight and game footage of each guy.

Fisher's one of the only LTs I've seen that looks flashy. He's mean, tough, insanely intelligent, and was a ****ing brick wall to any defender who faced him (Central Michigan DID play some tough opponents this year like Michigan State, too). You watch Joeckel and you think he could be good, but he does a LOT of back pedaling. With good footwork, yes, but that's his main tool in protection. He basically just makes the path to the QB longer for the rusher.

He will face some wicked **** pass rushers in the NFL, and they will abuse him hard if he thinks that same shit will work like it did in college.

I don't care if it was the SEC. The jump from even the SEC to the pros is HUGE. Either you become more versatile (which he's capable of doing, but hasn't shown it to the degree that Fisher has) or you get ****ed.

I like Fisher the most too, though I think Joeckel is very good too.

Fisher is better than Kalil IMO.

Idk. Maybe I just love watching players who are confident BAMF's like him dominate fools on the field.

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:29 PM

If we are gonna draft a tackle I hope its Fisher..

O.city 04-01-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547570)
He was a work in progress. He was on the ****ing scout team at USC. He didn't have big production at USC either. Classic boom or bust, but he has the work ethic that Ansah does.

That's the thing about boom or bust players. They're either Clay Matthews or Aaron Maybin. But when you hit on those players, wow.

Let's see if Dorsey can find that guy. Would be gutsy to take Ansah though. I'll say that much.

You also don't take that big of boom or bust guys at #1. Where was Matthews taken again?

And for all the flash he gets for being a good pass rusher, he's a bit overrated IMO.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547586)
You also don't take that big of boom or bust guys at #1. Where was Matthews taken again?

And for all the flash he gets for being a good pass rusher, he's a bit overrated IMO.

Off the top of my head between 15-20

Coogs 04-01-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547565)
I especially love choices 1 & 2.

Those two are easily my top 2 guys.

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547587)
Off the top of my head between 15-20

LMAO

Not quite.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9547595)
LMAO

Not quite.

No what pick was he?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:34 PM

Ok he was 26th excuse me all to hell. So i was 6 spots off

Sorter 04-01-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547581)
I like Fisher the most too, though I think Joeckel is very good too.

Fisher is better than Kalil IMO.

Idk. Maybe I just love watching players who are confident BAMF's like him dominate fools on the field.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/a...ore/e0o7zb.gif

RunKC 04-01-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547586)

In this draft I'd strongly consider him if we keep Albert.

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:37 PM

Has Geno arrived in KC yet..

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-01-2013 07:37 PM

I could live with Tavon Austin at #1. We need apunt returner that can take it to the house anyway.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:42 PM

I would shit if we took Austin number 1. Would much rather roll the dice on Geno

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547631)
I would shit if we took Austin number 1. Would much rather roll the dice on Geno

Considering how much you've been working to keep G. Smith's balls sparkly cleain, I'm sure this is a surprise to nobody.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547632)
Considering how much you've been working to keep G. Smith's balls sparkly cleain, I'm sure this is a surprise to nobody.

I want to draft a future QB number 1. Geno's the top QB in this draft. Im not working :) to keep his balls clean. I dont want to go another ****ing 30 years not drafting a first round QB

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547632)

I would have to agree with Dtchiefs. Austin would be a nice consolation prize if it isnt Geno.

DTLB58 04-01-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9547171)
So...backup tackle, backup tackle, backup outside linebacker, or quarterback where we've had a blinding, crippling need for years?

Backup QB

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547634)
I want to draft a future QB number 1. Geno's the top QB in this draft. Im not working :) to keep his balls clean. I dont want to go another ****ing 30 years not drafting a first round QB

They really should have drafted Sanchez. Then the stupidity of the "Gotta be a QB!" crowd's plan would be obvious, not that it shouldn't be already.

O.city 04-01-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547613)
In this draft I'd strongly consider him if we keep Albert.

Thats crazy but to each his own I guess.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547636)
I would have to agree with Dtchiefs.

I know. You're another one working hard to keep Geno's balls clean.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547644)
They really should have drafted Sanchez. Then the stupidity of the "Gotta be a QB!" crowd's plan would be obvious, not that it shouldn't be already.

Atleast they tried man. You're gona hit on one. We should also trust our front office and coaching staff

penbrook 04-01-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547647)

Dont forget Bosschief too.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547647)

:facepalm:

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 07:54 PM

Imma cut you all

RedDread 04-01-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547658)
Imma cut you all

Oh good, you're here!

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547658)
Imma cut you all

What happens if we do take Geno AND you dont take Teddy next year? You gona go jump off a bridge?

Tombstone RJ 04-01-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9547551)
It's a DEEP class. It's not a top heavy class.

Perfect if you're the Patriots or Niners and drafting at the back ends with a billion middle round picks.

****ing shitty if you're in the top 10.

2009 wasn't even a deep class. At least this one is loaded with good value later on.

Yep, it's deep for defensive line and top heavy for tackles. Just because kc doesn't necessarily need a tackle does not mean this is a weak draft class for tackles. In fact, it's probably the best draft class for tackles since 2008.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547649)
Atleast they tried man. You're gona hit on one. We should also trust our front office and coaching staff

Why? How's Reid done on QBs since McNabb?

Look, here are the first round QBs since 2000:

Pennington
Vick
Carr
Harrington
Ramsey
Palmer
Leftwich
Boller
Grossman
Manning
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Losman
A. Smith
Rodgers
Campbell
Young
Leinart
Cutler
Russell
Quinn
Ryan
Flacco
Stafford
Sanchez
Freeman
Bradford
Tebow
Newton
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder
Luck
Griffin
Tannehill
Weeden

That's a whole lot of 'not so much', and a lot less 'nailed it!'.

Should they take G. Smith if they are convinced he's the real deal? Absolutely. But, if they're not sure, that's a different story. Wasting a pick is wasting a pick, regardless of the position taken.

splatbass 04-01-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547634)

What is your goal? It seems to be that your only goal is to draft a 1st round QB.

Personally my goal is to win a SB, but if drafting a 1st round QB is all you care about more power to you.

O.city 04-01-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9547677)
What is your goal? It seems to be that your only goal is to draft a 1st round QB.

Personally my goal is to win a SB, but if drafting a 1st round QB is all you care about more power to you.

Yet you seem excited we have taken the route that has worked fewer times than the other?

The 1st round is the best place to get a talented QB, which is a good starting point. Because this year might not be the year etc etc, doesn't make that any less true. It just happened to not work out.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547672)
Why? How's Reid done on QBs since McNabb?

Look, here are the first round QBs since 2000:

Pennington
Vick
Carr
Harrington
Ramsey
Palmer
Leftwich
Boller
Grossman
Manning
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Losman
A. Smith
Rodgers
Campbell
Young
Leinart
Cutler
Russell
Quinn
Ryan
Flacco
Stafford
Sanchez
Freeman
Bradford
Tebow
Newton
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder
Luck
Griffin
Tannehill
Weeden

That's a whole lot of 'not so much', and a lot less 'nailed it!'.

Should they take G. Smith if they are convinced he's the real deal? Absolutely. But, if they're not sure, that's a different story. Wasting a pick is wasting a pick, regardless of the position taken.

Ya well theres alot of Elite and borderline elite QBs and top 15 QBs in those. 1st round is the best chance to get them. Youre not likely to get a Wilson or Brady later in the draft

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9547677)

My goal is to win a Super Bowl. Tell me the list of QBs the past 15 years who wasnt a first round QB? Not many off the top of my head besides the lucky ass Pats with Brady, you had Brees, Brad Johnson. Everyone else was 1st round and high first round. Atleast teams try. We dont EVEN TRY

O.city 04-01-2013 08:09 PM

Frankly, I dont' give a damn about trying. Just get it right.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547696)
Frankly, I dont' give a damn about trying. Just get it right.

I agree but youre more likely to win SBs with 1st round QBs

BossChief 04-01-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547359)
It's Joeckel. They just say these things to appease fans. "We had to think long and hard about our decision". They are lying. They have known for a while.

Truth.

The only reason Albert wants to be traded is because they want him to move to right tackle.

The only reason they want to move him to right tackle is because they are zeroed in on taking Joeckel and have been since the get go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547378)
So has bosschief accepted the deal.

Im still waiting on him.

The **** are you talking about?

What deal?

O.city 04-01-2013 08:13 PM

Meh, you're more likely to win SB's with a talented QB. Wherever that may be.

penbrook 04-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9547700)
Truth.

The only reason Albert wants to be traded is because they want him to move to right tackle.

The only reason they want to move him to right tackle is because they are zeroed in on taking Joeckel and have been since the get go.

What deal?

Blackmon explain to him the proposed deal..

O.city 04-01-2013 08:16 PM

Wait, we're zeroed in on Joeckel?

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9547700)
Truth.

What deal?

We made a bet about whether or not Geno will get traded but I said I would only do it if you got involved so I could hand deliver you $500.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547704)
Meh, you're more likely to win SB's with a talented QB. Wherever that may be.

Well easier said than done with 2-7 round QBs. Facts are facts. Only 3 QBs have won the Super Bowl that were 2-7 (brad johnson the exception he was round 9) round QBs

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:20 PM

We very well may have zeroed in on Joeckel. Ill be the never say never guy. I still like the fact that McNabb was taken number 2 in a draft where he was rated, if im not mistaken, the worst of the top QBs taken. Ill keep my slimmer of hope alive. I wont be irate if we dont Geno though. Ill trust this regime

RunKC 04-01-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547711)
Wait, we're zeroed in on Joeckel?

Pretty much.

Saccopoo 04-01-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547515)
Whoever said it was right, this year is going to be 09 minus Stafford.

Geno is better than Stafford at the same stage.

And infinitely more mature.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9547745)
Geno is better than Stafford at the same stage.

And infinitely more mature.

Stafford had a better arm IMO.

O.city 04-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547743)
Pretty much.

Link?

penbrook 04-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547743)
Pretty much.

How are we zeroed in on Joeckel?? Right now its BPA. Thats Geno however Fisher > Joeckel

Saccopoo 04-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9547571)

If you want that guy, then you draft Barrett Jones with your third rounder, though I think he's gone in the second.

Three time first team All-American at three different line positions and won the Outland Trophy at Left Tackle his junior year.

He's the best offensive lineman in this draft. Big, very smart and plays as nasty and mean as I've ever seen a offensive lineman play.

I have no idea why he's not getting the same press as guys like Joeckel, Fisher and Johnson (who wouldn't be the OU lineman people would be talking about as a first rounder if Don Stephenson stayed in school and came out this year).

Mr_Tomahawk 04-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547751)
Stafford had a better arm IMO.

yup

RunKC 04-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547752)
Link?

He's the perceived best LT on the board and we're probably gonna trade Albert. We've been high on him for awhile.

I want Fisher, but eh Joeckel is good too.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 08:37 PM

I like how the Chiefs have been opening shopping Albert for a month now but people here still don't think they plan on drafting a LT. Come on now.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547772)
I like how the Chiefs have been opening shopping Albert for a month now but people here still don't think they plan on drafting a LT. Come on now.

Im sure theyre probably taking an OT, but Im still hoping for Geno. Will I be disappointed? Likely. But wont lose sleep over it.