ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jackson Mahomes. Hero? You decide. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325393)

Titty Meat 09-25-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14476295)
And?

I want to blow him. His cock could reach my stomach standing up. Do you think the stomach acid would hurt him?

BWillie 09-25-2019 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14476507)
a big time one.

I told the guy we were a grass roots Chiefs fan group. We’d never do anything to harm Mahomes. Were the fans who would run through walls for him. He just kept ranting.

Well, that sucks to hear. I did read a quote by Patrick Mahomes that acknowledged he wasn't that close to his brother growing up, but that they are much closer now because he isn't as annoying. He was joking...buuut maybe not?

Either way, he's just a kid. Has room to grow as a person.

TwistedChief 09-25-2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14476507)
a big time one.

I told the guy we were a grass roots Chiefs fan group. We’d never do anything to harm Mahomes. Were the fans who would run through walls for him. He just kept ranting.

Right, but think of it from his perspective: he's helping his brother manage his affairs and there are people coming at him from all angles looking to take advantage of the situation. Must be overwhelming.

srvy 09-25-2019 04:37 AM

How would you get a families personal phone number? Why would you be contacting through personal family members instead of through Pats agent. Something sounds weird here.

chinaski 09-25-2019 05:00 AM

Most people would come off as standoffish and suspicious if a stranger was making requests/demands that seemed outside of the norm...and that would certainly be amplified if your brother was a celebrity and the most important person in sports. Put yourself in his shoes.

Hell, I can come across as a major asshole sometimes with people I don't know...especially if I feel slighted or wronged.

As far as the tortilla thing, BFD.

BigRedChief 09-25-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14476584)
Right, but think of it from his perspective: he's helping his brother manage his affairs and there are people coming at him from all angles looking to take advantage of the situation. Must be overwhelming.

Ohhh I get it. I'm sure there are many trying to make money off Mahomes name. When I explained we were working through the normal channels, he knew the person name at the Mahomes foundation we had been working with, It was 6 months ago when we first were contacted by them, they approached us. We are just a Chiefs fan group etc.

He should have backed off with his ranting then. Only when I told him his family was here, do you want to talk to them, did he back off. He sounded young and very immature to be contacting the public. Especially, when he doesnt have all the information from his own organization.

Got a call 2 days later from the legal arm of the Mahomes foundation apologizing for the confusion and looking forward to working with us in the future etc.etc. We will work with them again next year for the Miami and Tampa Bay events.

BigRedChief 09-25-2019 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14476588)
How would you get a families personal phone number? Why would you be contacting through personal family members instead of through Pats agent. Something sounds weird here.

One of our members is long time friends with Brittany, she gave Brittany my number. Assuming that's how he got my cell# but the Mahomes foundation already had it anyway. so maybe he just looked it up in their files?

srvy 09-25-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14476606)
One of our members is long time friends with Brittany, she gave Brittany my number. Assuming that's how he got my cell# but the Mahomes foundation already had it anyway. so maybe he just looked it up in their files?

Ok. But still maybe this is information better kept to yourself than a message board. :shrug:

BigRedChief 09-25-2019 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14476599)
Most people would come off as standoffish and suspicious if a stranger was making requests/demands that seemed outside of the norm...and that would certainly be amplified if your brother was a celebrity and the most important person in sports. Put yourself in his shoes.

Hell, I can come across as a major asshole sometimes with people I don't know...especially if I feel slighted or wronged.

As far as the tortilla thing, BFD.

I blew it off as soon as he hung up. I was hanging with the Mahomes family, the family was happy, taking pics with whoever wanted one, Complementing our group etc. I was also a very happy camper.

As I said, we will work with them again next year.

BigRedChief 09-25-2019 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14476609)
Ok. But still maybe this is information better kept to yourself than a message board. :shrug:

That the brother was a dick on a phone call?

ChiTown 09-25-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14476532)
Billay wants to blow him.

Nothing unique about that. That list is a long one....

TimBone 09-25-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14476609)

C'mon, man. He had to let everyone know he put him in his place.

It's like you dont even know BRC.

srvy 09-25-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 14476632)
C'mon, man. He had to let everyone know he put him in his place.

It's like you dont even know BRC.

I guess not.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk

chiefzilla1501 09-25-2019 06:24 AM

Actual footage of the incident

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="14874474" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.1690140845070423"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/uncle-rico-small-napoleon-dynamite-gif-14874474">Uncle Rico Small Napoleon Dynamite GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/unclericosmall-gifs">Unclericosmall GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

BlackHelicopters 09-25-2019 03:11 PM

Can he play CB?