ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325294)

PatriotsGuy 09-21-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14466337)
Yeah go to one of those print shops and ask them to put this on a t shirt:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2OcBTDArHV....tom-brady.jpg

Would be a shame if this was bad karma for Mahomes

Kiimo 09-21-2019 09:15 PM

AB was the first chip to fall. Next will be Gordon.

Then around midseason you'll realize Brady can't throw anymore. Don't expect him next season.

BWillie 09-21-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14466397)
Now that the rapist is off your team, prepared to get dunked on in December.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/571BuZeeQjE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order 09-21-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain (Post 14466411)
Just like last season?

Bob Sutton and fluke penalties won't be there to save you this time.

PatriotsGuy 09-21-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14466417)
AB was the first chip to fall. Next will be Gordon.

Then around midseason you'll realize Brady can't throw anymore. Don't expect him next season.

AB should never have been signed, Gordon is a concern. I’m good with Brady.

Flying High D 09-21-2019 09:24 PM

Pollard said he knew Brady was hurt bad when he hit him, because he screamed like a girl.

PatsWinAgain 09-21-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14466434)
Pollard said he knew Brady was hurt bad when he hit him, because he screamed like a girl.

Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.

Imon Yourside 09-21-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain (Post 14466562)
Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.

GO french kiss your kids like all of you pat fans do.

Mahomes_Is_God 09-21-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

You seriously think the Kermit jokes hurt our feelings? We embrace that shit with open arms. Pats fans are such clueless morons, jesus

Recriumed 09-21-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Is that the best you can do?

Jewish Rabbi 09-21-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Go have anal sex with a chainsaw, bitch!!!

RealSNR 09-21-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain (Post 14466392)
Im a Patriots that lives in Boston ...

99% of Patriots fans don't even remember who Pollard is. The 1% that remember, will prob walk up to you thank you for bringing out the best of Brady. Since that injury, he's won 3 more chips.

So...basically you would trolling yourself. Forget about the jersey...no one cares

Could have had 4 rings, tho. The Matt Cassel Patriots didn't even make the ****ing playoffs, and the team was largely unchanged from the 16-0 team.

Kind of a shame, don't you think?

Also, i doubt that injury brought the best out of Brady because it took him 5 more years to win a Super Bowl. More than likely it was just him getting ****ed by a talentless rube like Pollard, and he had to sit there and be a gimp for a year like a huge bitch.

PatsWinAgain 09-21-2019 11:05 PM

The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

CapsLockKey 09-21-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain (Post 14466616)
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

I'll take a QB with a kermit voice over one who voluntarily wears UGGs.

BryanBusby 09-21-2019 11:12 PM

at least our qb doesn't **** kids