ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game: Divisional Playoffs, KC 31 Indy 13 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320355)

Hammock Parties 01-12-2019 11:21 PM

It was so cool to see Rain Man and Blowfish finally meet.

It was like the arm wrestle handshake from PREDATOR

KC_Connection 01-12-2019 11:21 PM

Two more to go.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2019 11:21 PM

Blowfish is in this photo

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/p...m0cwqmskl1.jpg

GloryDayz 01-12-2019 11:21 PM

18th...

I mean 19th....

PHOG 01-12-2019 11:22 PM

Wow, what a game, the bar was going nuts....great read, onward!

KS Smitty 01-12-2019 11:25 PM

Thanks George, nice write up as always. Looking forward to the AFCCG best things regardless of the outcome of the game. As my Grandma would say, "you're a good egg."

Rain Man 01-12-2019 11:26 PM

I know I've really made it when I get mentioned in a ten things thread. It was nice meeting you today, even if we didn't have much time to talk.

A couple of game notes that I would elaborate on are the batted passes and the offensive line. That may be the most passes defensed by the line I've ever seen in a game. Wow. They're really nice to see, because they lower the stress level when you see the ball flutter or fly upward.

And the offensive line? Holy cow, the offensive line. What a game. It seemed like the coaching staff knew that the line was going to blow the Colts line up whenever we needed a few yards. There was no hesitation in going for it on several fourth downs, and it paid off. And the last drive with Damien killing the clock and the Colts was a thing of beauty. It planted a stake into their evil hearts.

DJJasonp 01-12-2019 11:27 PM

Cheers to you george...you, and all the rest of the battered spouse syndrome suffering fans deserved today!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GloryDayz 01-12-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Today in the second half I yelled like when I was 20.
THis is true...

gblowfish 01-12-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14032286)

Wow, thanks Clay. Mrs. B is wearing her K-State poncho. She was in the K-State Band in college. I'm wearing my dad's Chiefs stocking cap and a Chiefs scarf from the 1980s that belonged to my mom. I was very superstitious today. The Gates BBQ sauce is still on my mantle, and will remain for the duration.

Sassy Squatch 01-12-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14032322)
Wow, thanks Clay. Mrs. B is wearing her K-State poncho. She was in the K-State Band in college. I'm wearing my dad's Chiefs stocking cap and a Chiefs scarf from the 1980s that belonged to my mom. I was very superstitious today. The Gates BBQ sauce is still on my mantle, and will remain for the duration.

I got a Chiefs sweater the first Christmas I came back to Missouri in 13 and a t shirt this year. Wore both of them to the playoff game.

Dallas Chief 01-12-2019 11:30 PM

LMAO! Drunk George is so on point!

Chiefs4TheWin 01-12-2019 11:30 PM

Excellent stuff man. So glad we all could finally see a good playoff win at home. Defense made me look like an idiot, and I'll take it.

One win from the big dance man. One... fricken... win.

LETS GO

cdcox 01-12-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14032312)
I know I've really made it when I get mentioned in a ten things thread. It was nice meeting you today, even if we didn't have much time to talk.

A couple of game notes that I would elaborate on are the batted passes and the offensive line. That may be the most passes defensed by the line I've ever seen in a game. Wow. They're really nice to see, because they lower the stress level when you see the ball flutter or fly upward.

And the offensive line? Wow, the offensive line. What a game. It seemed like the coaching staff knew that the line was going to blow the Colts line up whenever we needed a few yards. There was no hesitation in going for it on several fourth downs, and it paid off. And the last drive with Damien killing the clock and the Colts was a thing of beauty. It planted a stake into the evil hearts of the Colts.

Williams was splitting atoms today. The holes were there, but not every back would have found them.

cdcox 01-12-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14032322)

Thanks for the ID. Awesome.