ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The New York Times is not a fan of this weekend's games. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320767)

suzzer99 01-21-2019 05:33 PM

Shame on the NYT for calling that muffed punt play a TD by the Chiefs. It was never going to be a TD for us.

Oh Snap 01-21-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14061584)
I couldn't believe the Brady roughing call. I actually laughed, because I thought it was a joke call, or something.

Romo and the officiating guy they have from NY both said that was a bad call on TV. The ref that threw the flag was behind the play and shouldn't have thrown it unless he had a clear view, and it was conclusive. It wasnt. Meanwhile they missed a roughing the passer call on mahomes earlier in the game where a defensive player actually did put his arm into mahomes facemask.

The muffed punt was already called on the field as a muffed punt. The replays were not conclusive enough. Edelman made a football play on the ball which was stupid to begin with after calling for a fair catch. We went onto intercept Brady for the second time afterwards so that kinda evened out the bias reffing.

Dee ford lining up in the neutral zone was a back breaker.

Nzoner 01-21-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

I couldn't believe the Brady roughing call. I actually laughed, because I thought it was a joke call, or something.

What makes it worse is the non call on Mahomes earlier in the game,start this video at 1:37 to see that play :#

Graphic Language
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHLhUuGHyIE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marcellus 01-21-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14061726)
As pissed as we are today, rightly or wrongly in regards to the refs, could you imagine being a Saints fan right now and dealing with that lack of a pass interference call? Absolutely brutal.

I cant think of a worse non call in the history of me watching the NFL, and then to think of the ramifications of such a bad **** up.

Wowza.

I talk to my brother on the phone every game-day during the season and I have said maybe 30 times in the last 2 years the NFL has to fix this shit. But mainly I was complaining about refs making questionable calls in key moments and affecting games on borderline shit, not non calls.

I've never seen a more blatant non call. Ever.

You are a multi billion $ industry, get the shit fixed. Call only obvious shit and call the obvious shit.

stevieray 01-21-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

As pissed as we are today, rightly or wrongly in regards to the refs, could you imagine being a Saints fan right now and dealing with that lack of a pass interference call? Absolutely brutal.

PI AND helmet to helmet.

Marcellus 01-21-2019 06:04 PM

The roughing call was on 2nd down, I have hard time getting too pissed ass they likely convert 3rd and 7.

Nzoner 01-21-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

I have family that are diehard Saints fans,in fact I'm flying to Louisiana tomorrow,should be a fun week,we can cry on each others shoulders LMAO

stevieray 01-21-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 14061945)
I have family that are diehard Saints fans,in fact I'm flying to Louisiana tomorrow,should be a fun week,we can cry on each others shoulders LMAO

LMAO

RetiredSeniorChief 01-21-2019 06:19 PM

The NFL got what it wanted: 2 teams from 2 coastal mega city large markets. Congratulations to the NFL for not being stuck with 2 small market teams in its biggest show.

Nzoner 01-21-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief (Post 14061989)
The NFL got what it wanted: 2 teams from 2 coastal mega city large markets. Congratulations to the NFL not being stuck with 2 small market teams in its biggest show.

Shhhhhh....such talk like that in the wrong threads can get you banned LMAO

Nzoner 01-21-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14061979)
LMAO

Talked with one of them a bit ago,he said he's done with the NFL :D

RedRaider56 01-22-2019 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14061649)
It's pretty brutal in dark mode.

yes it is. The blue text is especially hard to read

007 01-22-2019 05:56 AM

Hey Rain Man, would you mind changing the color to something other than dark blue on the first paragraph? Thats a pain to read for dark mode users.

Hannah Barbarian 01-22-2019 06:01 AM

No mention of Berry grappling Gronk? Especially in the light of later JC Jackson's ticky tacky DPI?

Ah it's New York Times. Ok then

SuperBowl4 01-22-2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

rigged