ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Dont park like a Jerk (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274961)

Psyko Tek 07-31-2013 06:29 PM

when I had a nice car I would park it so nobody could door me

but I would do it at the far end of the lot
figuring I wouldn't piss anybody off

nowadays, i just don't care

Frazod 07-31-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848533)
It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

So, I note location of said SUV and find my own spot.

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

007 07-31-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9848696)
You're.

Quit acting like you're better than everyone else.

LMAO Got caught typing and talking to my wife at the same time. Started one way and finished another. Meant it to say "you are"

Dayze 07-31-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848854)
Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

Yep. It was in a ritzy part of the county. **** that guy. Get what you deserve prick.
Not you, but him. :D

cabletech94 07-31-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9848648)
Although this is a pretty awesome and non violent way to address the issue...

http://static.themetapicture.com/med...ar-parking.jpg

take out the "spot just for you".
insert:

asshole parking!

classic!!!

(pretty sure i saw that on this site somewhere. suck it repost poe-leese)

Bwana 07-31-2013 06:58 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/bad_parking_no..._8byvr_324.jpg

ThaVirus 07-31-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848533)
It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

So, I note location of said SUV and find my own spot.

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but **** that guy.

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848854)

Don't you work in a law office?

Bwana 07-31-2013 07:00 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqgexeYCx1qctkcl.jpg

Frazod 07-31-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9848929)

So?

007 07-31-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9848929)

Just means he has backup.

Frazod 07-31-2013 07:06 PM

And it's not like it takes a lot of time to bust out a couple of windows.

Er.... at least, I assume it wouldn't take much time..... um.....

Saul Good 07-31-2013 07:08 PM

I don't understand why he didn't just get in through the passenger side and slide over. Am I missing something?

Dayze 07-31-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9848928)
Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but **** that guy.

Me either. I was enraged. Figured it was that or beat him in front of his family. Thank god I have a cool head.

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848955)
So?

Just playing out the scenario in my head.

You commence to busting out the windows in this assholes SUV, someone calls the police, you get arrested, your defense of "but the guy stole my space, and I clearly had my blinker on" is deemed insufficient, and your place of employment decides they don't need someone with a criminal record working in their office and fires you.

Seems like a little bit of an overreaction.