ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ESPN Article on Chiefs Woes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340291)

Marcellus 10-15-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 15894553)
Well that explains it, thank goodness someone has it figured out. :banghead:

Let's be honest here, coaches speak in coach speak, nothing he says is going to be enlightening.

He isn't coming out and saying they are going to switch coverages to this or that, hell he wont even say they are changing personnel in different sets etc...you don't tell anyone anything you are doing when you are making changes to improve one side of the ball. That would be dumb.

So you get coach speak.

scho63 10-15-2021 10:17 AM

As much as I hate to say this, it makes what the Patriots did the last 15 years even more incredible.

scho63 10-15-2021 10:24 AM

The team has to be seeing all these stories talking about how much they suck. Gotta be some motivation.

Chiefspants 10-15-2021 10:24 AM

We might be due for a more humiliating loss against the WFT, Titans or Broncos if the attitude is simply "other teams are treating us like their Super Bowl and that's why we're losing."

Fish 10-15-2021 10:25 AM

Quote:

These guys come into our stadium and all they want to do is win.
Strange phenomenon....

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-15-2021 10:36 AM

This quote by Tyrann is underrated

"We've just got to find a way to dig deep," Mathieu said Sunday night after a 38-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills. "Every team we play wants to beat us. They want to beat us bad. ... We go to Washington [this] week and they're going to want to beat us.

I wonder if this is something new or if teams have wanted to beat us before??

Imon Yourside 10-15-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15894878)

"We've just got to find a way to dig deep," Mathieu said Sunday night after a 38-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills. "Every team we play wants to beat us. They want to beat us bad. ... We go to Washington [this] week and they're going to want to beat us.

Herm could fix that defense cuz you do play to win the game!

Hammock Parties 10-15-2021 10:41 AM

only AFC teams feel this way

we have been pretty unfortunate to play four teams that all lost to us last year, with good to elite QBs, and they came into the year knowing they had to get past us to get to the next level

the browns, chargers ravens and bills all spent the entire offseason focused almost solely on how to beat us

and in the end, what REALLY beat us...was turnovers

we gonna be fine

ptlyon 10-15-2021 10:44 AM

As big as a clown Clay is, that post made me have good feels.

I agree. Thanks Clay.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-15-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15894885)

we have been pretty unfortunate to play four teams that all lost to us last year, with good to elite QBs, and they came into the year knowing they had to get past us to get to the next level

the browns, chargers ravens and bills all spent the entire offseason focused almost solely on how to beat us

we gonna be fine

We're going to steam roll the WFT and we won't be looking back. 14-3

Hammock Parties 10-15-2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15894902)
We're going to steam roll the WFT and we won't be looking back. 14-3

In no universe can Taylor Heinicke beat Patrick Mahomes.

Rainbarrel 10-15-2021 11:06 AM

The uncomfortable feeling of knowing. That if you beat the Chiefs in the first 5 games of 2021? You still haven't beat anyone.

KChiefs1 10-15-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15894846)
As much as I hate to say this, it makes what the Patriots did the last 15 years even more incredible.

Amazing but they had Tom Brady too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToxSocks 10-15-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15894878)

LMAO LMAO

Hog posts are so underrated.

jallmon 10-15-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15894885)

we gonna be fine

Thanks Clay!