ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who will replace Sutton? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320704)

KCUnited 01-21-2019 07:34 AM

Look towards the most finesse guy that doesn't demand accountability from the Reid tree.

tyreekthefreak 01-21-2019 07:44 AM

The players have no faith in the defensive scheme...….time for Sutton to bow out! This "keep everything in front of you" philosophy takes the aggressiveness out of the players. I'd rather have guys flying to the ball and getting burned occasionally then to sit back and wait for the play to come to them. Utter bullshit coaching and it shows every game!

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 14060071)
The players have no faith in the defensive scheme...….time for Sutton to bow out! This "keep everything in front of you" philosophy takes the aggressiveness out of the players. I'd rather have guys flying to the ball and getting burned occasionally then to sit back and wait for the play to come to them. Utter bullshit coaching and it shows every game!

Yup. I think some of the assistants are fine. We have lots of talent. I don't even blame veach. We should not have let Sutton shop for groceries. After the illusion of a raiders game we should have all seen this type of game coming.

tyreekthefreak 01-21-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14060078)
Yup. I think some of the assistants are fine. We have lots of talent. I don't even blame veach. We should not have let Sutton shop for groceries. After the illusion of a raiders game we should have all seen this type of game coming.

Did Veach pick Tanoh and Speaks in the draft? Two second round misses! Whos fault is it then?

oldman 01-21-2019 08:04 AM

At this point, I don't care if it's the secondary coach of the Basehor Bobcats. As mentioned earlier, Romo was announcing the Pats plays from the booth.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-21-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 14060108)
At this point, I don't care if it's the secondary coach of the Basehor Bobcats. As mentioned earlier, Romo was announcing the Pats plays from the booth.

"Watch the back leaking out the backfield."

"This'll probably be a draw."

I'd say Romo was taping the Patriots walk throughs, but we all know he's just watched enough Patriots games at this point that he just knows what they're going to call.

****, bring in Romo for a look at DC?

(Only half-joking)

ILChief 01-21-2019 08:10 AM

I'm done speculating on replacements until he's gone

TwistedChief 01-21-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 14060101)
Did Veach pick Tanoh and Speaks in the draft? Two second round misses! Whos fault is it then?

Tanoh was Dorsey's pick fwiw.

kcpasco 01-21-2019 08:11 AM

I’d take a parking cone with a headset if it meant getting rid of Bob.

OmahaChief 01-21-2019 08:14 AM

No one will. Fat Andy lacks the balls to fire Sutton.

bowener 01-21-2019 08:21 AM

http://images.performgroup.com/di/li...960&quality=70

Pay him whatever he wants. The interviews would be worth it.

edit: He would be great to replace Andy when he retires too. **** it. I'm all in on Romo for DC now. It was a joke, not now.

PAChiefsGuy 01-21-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14060078)

We have lots of talent. Lmao!!! Yeah our secondary is ****ing great loaded w Pro Bowlers

bsp4444 01-21-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 14060071)

Be careful with this mentality. Chris Jones left his lane wide open because all he wants to do is pass rush. He had zero tackles and several runs were right at him.

Randallflagg 01-21-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 14060108)

Hell, everybody watching the game knew what was coming...

Get used to it. Sutton WILL be back. (Reverse Mojo).

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-21-2019 08:55 AM

Give me a coach that attacks and doesn’t let the other teams beat player beat u