ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Joshua Kaindoh Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338133)

Kiimo 05-05-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 16283325)
Lol dude Bowe, and Charles, and really even DJ didn't have shitty rookie years. Charles was behind Larry Johnson still and Herm was a stubborn ass. Bowe nearly had 1,000 yards and DJ did "ok" for a rookie.

I'm talking about what was said on here and elsewhere by fans

The Franchise 05-05-2022 12:00 PM

Why are we comparing DJ, Charles and Bowe to Kaindoh?

Two of those were 1st round picks and Charles was a 3rd round pick.

Kaindoh was known to be raw when we drafted him. Anybody expecting a huge first year out of him was only setting themselves up for disappointment.

staylor26 06-12-2022 04:14 PM

I’ve noticed this guy and Karlaftis have been hanging out together quite a bit.

Considering the work ethic of Karlaftis, that’s a really good sign.

Dunerdr 06-15-2022 10:06 AM

Kaindoh was brought up by Craig Stout on kcsn and Dan on the RGR stuff. Basically maybe what they are seeing from him and Herring have them feeling comfortable with whats in the building. Or good enough to wait for cut down days.

KEEP ****ING DOUBTING JOSH KAINOH

CasselGotPeedOn 06-15-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16334666)
Kaindoh was brought up by Craig Stout on kcsn and Dan on the RGR stuff. Basically maybe what they are seeing from him and Herring have them feeling comfortable with whats in the building. Or good enough to wait for cut down days.

Ok.

Dunerdr 06-15-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 16334678)
Ok.

Thanks for coming to my Josh talk.

RealSNR 06-15-2022 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 16334666)

We frequently hear about “buzz” around certain players from chiefs coaches in the offseason. We were already hearing about how much the Chiefs liked Humphrey and Smith around this time last year.

Basically, until I hear about the Chiefs putting trust in Kaindoh, I’m going to assume he’s nothing special

O.city 06-15-2022 11:12 AM

It woudl be a boom for us if he turned into just being a good player. Not great....just a solid DE.

Dunerdr 06-15-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16334749)
We frequently hear about “buzz” around certain players from chiefs coaches in the offseason. We were already hearing about how much the Chiefs liked Humphrey and Smith around this time last year.

Basically, until I hear about the Chiefs putting trust in Kaindoh, I’m going to assume he’s nothing special

Yeah its absolutely nothing, just part time media guys filling time to avoid spending time with their families. But because i like his size im going to die on the Kaindoh hill. He's my Terrance Copper, just with out the wild success.

Kiimo 06-15-2022 01:16 PM

It would certainly be a different situation if we didn't keep whiffing on defensive linemen.

I hope he surprises me

Dunerdr 06-15-2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16334984)
It would certainly be a different situation if we didn't keep whiffing on defensive linemen.

I hope he surprises me

I mean at least in his film he moves like a football player. Thats more than speaks or Kpass ever did.

Kpass looked the part but was just a weight room warrior.

Kiimo 06-15-2022 02:04 PM

Yeah imagine this team if Speaks or KPass or both were dominating probowlers

Bump 06-15-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 16334763)
It woudl be a boom for us if he turned into just being a good player. Not great....just a solid DE.

that would be huge honestly.

saphojunkie 06-15-2022 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16335105)

Second round for us is a real feast or famine scenario, but I think it's gotten better every year.

Hopefully it's an upward trend that keeps going.

Dunerdr 06-16-2022 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16335105)

Imagine if either had just at least been Okafor good. And the other decent rotation. I guess Kpass is decent rotation just not good enough to bring back.