ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded For 3rd Day - Sewage "Running Down The Walls" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269963)

Monty 02-15-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9405612)
I can only hope that you heeded my warning and didn't risk "the walrus".

:thumb:

Monty 02-15-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9405617)
A lot of banging, eh?

No, she is really resting. The kind of sleep where she could very easily wake up with a brand new sharpie mustache. I feel bad for her. Before she crashed, every time she walked somewhere in the house, I kept making a squishing sound for every step she took. I thought it was hilarious. Her, not so much....hehehe

CHENZ A! 02-15-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400405)
pace = grueling
rations = meager
carpenter from illinois
you broke a wagon axle
inadequate grass
inadequate grass
you broke a wagon tongue
there was a fire in your wagon
you now have to poop in bags but you cant throw then out of the wagon
fecal matter is flowing down the walls
loochy has dysentery
here lies loochy, he was a stud

ALL OF THAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS STILL IN INDEPENDENCE

lmao

Phobia 02-15-2013 11:29 PM

You should ebay off some authentic feces from the cruise. Your wife will be dropping some off in the morning, Monty. Just put a screen in the bottom of the shitter.

BigRedChief 02-15-2013 11:45 PM

Holy shit you see Rock center's report.....
  • They tried to fix it for 10 hours by themselves before calling for help.
  • If they had been towed to Mexico, passengers would have been off the boat two days earlier.
  • 3rd fire in two years on Carnival ships.
  • Triumph was seized by federal marshalls and impounded last year because of issues with safety. Carnival paid $10 million bail and promised to make safety changes.
Monty, your gonna make some money.

bevischief 02-16-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9406528)
No, she is really resting. The kind of sleep where she could very easily wake up with a brand new sharpie mustache. I feel bad for her. Before she crashed, every time she walked somewhere in the house, I kept making a squishing sound for every step she took. I thought it was hilarious. Her, not so much....hehehe

LMAO

bevischief 02-16-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9406705)
  • If they had been towed to Mexico, passengers would have been off the boat two days earlier.
  • Triumph was seized by federal marshalls and impounded last year because of issues with safety. Carnival paid $10 million bail and promised to make safety changes.

Holy crap!

BigMeatballDave 02-16-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Wow.

This is going to cost Carnival some serious coin.

Brock 02-16-2013 08:46 AM

The capsizing a few months ago uncovered that cruise lines are almost entirely indemnified against lawsuits when you agree to their terms of service.

Old Dog 02-16-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

The part about towing to Mexico has already been covered, I believe. By the time the tugs got to it, it was as close to Mobile as it was to Progresso and the currents were moving in a northerly direction. People got home more quickly towing it to Mobile than they would have towing it to Progresso.

And the reason it was seized last year was part of a lawsuit with the Costa Concordia not over safety issues. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ized-in-texas/

mikeyis4dcats. 02-16-2013 09:19 AM

buddy of mine was on triumph and got interviewed on CNN. what a mess.

Brock 02-16-2013 09:23 AM

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/15...ngers-all-wet/

Monty 02-16-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9406674)
You should ebay off some authentic feces from the cruise. Your wife will be dropping some off in the morning, Monty. Just put a screen in the bottom of the shitter.

I need to outsource this I think. :)

Rausch 02-16-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9406968)
The capsizing a few months ago uncovered that cruise lines are almost entirely indemnified against lawsuits when you agree to their terms of service.

Didn't know this but not shocked at all...

BigRedChief 02-16-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9406968)

And if you don't agree, you don't get on their boats.

They get away with it because they are not American registered ships.