ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Frazod 06-26-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
good god youre a puss.

I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

sedated 06-26-2007 03:57 PM

this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

MOhillbilly 06-26-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

shhhhh.

hahaha

Frazod 06-26-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

Shouldn't you be out fucking some barnyard animal right now?

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Shouldn't you be out fucking some barnyard animal right now?

Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

You're a spineless worm

Direckshun 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

You're actually 24?

FAX 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.

I think this one might surprise you, Mr. frazod.

FAX

Delano 06-26-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

You know what is funny on my part? How about the fact that your thick-browed, neanderthal-like skull can't even follow the simple conversation of an internet thread?

The fact that you took a jab meant for someone else personally further implies your attention whorishness.

Frazod 06-26-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

Ditto.

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:16 PM

Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

And, how are you certain he's angry?

Stewie 06-26-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

It's apparent your a genious, dickthrob.