ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

cabletech94 03-20-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8477747)
LOL.

Point.
Counterpoint.

Touche, sir.

She is a badass in the comics, btw.

+1

Fairplay 03-20-2012 08:51 PM

If i was Rick, armed with the knowledge that all of them are infected with the zombie virus, would observe the behavior characteristics of all in the group. Watch for possible signs of an infected member.

For instance if he notices one of them bumping into walls, eating their food intensely, drooling a touch of blood, walking with a limp, staring at people,
acting stupid and moaning and groaning a bit more then normal.

He could put them out of their misery before they turn full-fledged zombie.
I should say the accurate term, a walker.

Buck 03-20-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8477850)
If i was Rick, armed with the knowledge that all of them are infected with the zombie virus, would observe the behavior characteristics of all in the group. Watch for possible signs of an infected member.

For instance if he notices one of them bumping into walls, eating their food intensely, drooling a touch of blood, walking with a limp, staring at people,

You have to die before the disease effects you.

They are all carrying it. It will be 100% clear they are dead before they need to kill anyone.

NewChief 03-20-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8477850)

"We're all infected" means that they all will turn to zombies WHEN THEY DIE, regardless of whether they've been bitten or not. It doesn't mean that we'll turn to zombies while still alive.

Fairplay 03-20-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8477880)
"We're all infected" means that they all will turn to zombies WHEN THEY DIE, regardless of whether they've been bitten or not. It doesn't mean that we'll turn to zombies while still alive.

I don't know man, those zombies are sneaky son of a guns.

cabletech94 03-20-2012 08:58 PM

not really a spoiler, since it was just on tv, (stop reading right now if you don't want sand in your va-jay jay) in the book, one of the greatest lines was rick screaming "we are the walking dead"!!! at the end of a chapter.

it was actually pretty chilling when we as the reader realize that the character has this revelation.

Buck 03-20-2012 09:00 PM

yup, here it is

http://nukedfromorbit.com/wp-content...lking-Dead.jpg

cabletech94 03-20-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8477904)

still get the chills.

have one more gn to get before i'm caught up.

seaofred 03-20-2012 09:04 PM

Does the comic ever say where the virus came from? Why it just now started affecting the dead?

Buck 03-20-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 8477929)
Does the comic ever say where the virus came from? Why it just now started affecting the dead?

Spoiler!

Lumpy 03-20-2012 10:21 PM

I am really interested to see what happens at the prison. It sucks we need to wait. :(

Bump 03-20-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8477680)
Hell yeah! She was bad ass with the armless zombies.

can someone explain the point of why she had those zombies in the first place? what benefit do they give?

notorious 03-20-2012 10:50 PM

Does the cloaked badass chop off Lori's whore mouth?

She really doesn't even have to be a zombie if you ask me.

That would be nice. We wouldn't have to hear her nag, bitch, piss, moan to Rick all of the time.

Lumpy 03-20-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8478387)
can someone explain the point of why she had those zombies in the first place? what benefit do they give?

They help to deter Walker attacks. Similar to what Rick & Glenn did by rubbing zombie guts all over their clothes. At least that's what I've read.

dmahurin 03-20-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8477202)
For those who have read the comics, I hope they bring along Tyrese...although Daryl almost seems like the new Tyrese, just he's white...

That's kind of what I thought.
Spoiler!