ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Netflix: Making a Murderer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297109)

BWillie 01-24-2016 06:35 PM

I did it. It was me. I was up in Wisconsin golfing then, heard about Steven Avery and said, what the hell. I'll get away with it because of all these dirty cops and they'll try to come after Avery. Come arrest me Manitiwoc. Here is my confession, throw me in jail like you did Brendan Dassey. He confessed, now I'm confessing. Low life ****ers.

CoMoChief 01-24-2016 07:08 PM

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/co...lloween/397914

first time ive heard of this...adding to the weirdness of this whole thing.

jd1020 01-24-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 12047707)
http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/co...lloween/397914

first time ive heard of this...adding to the weirdness of this whole thing.

Dont really buy that.

It fits the guys profile but he wouldn't have had access to Avery's blood to plant in the RAV4.

SAUTO 01-24-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12047754)
Dont really buy that.

It fits the guys profile but he wouldn't have had access to Avery's blood to plant in the RAV4.

Maybe the cops did that to help their case.

SAUTO 01-24-2016 08:35 PM

Whatever happened, whoever did it, the cops aren't telling the whole truth either.

No way

PAChiefsGuy 01-24-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12047614)
I did it. It was me. I was up in Wisconsin golfing then, heard about Steven Avery and said, what the hell. I'll get away with it because of all these dirty cops and they'll try to come after Avery. Come arrest me Manitiwoc. Here is my confession, throw me in jail like you did Brendan Dassey. He confessed, now I'm confessing. Low life ****ers.

If this is an attempt at a joke, it's not funny at all. You probably wouldn't last one month in a state prison. Steve Avery did 18 years for something he didn't do...

Did he do the other crime? I have no idea. But regardless, lets not make jokes out of peoples lives... This isn't football man, 18 years is a long time. You go in when you are 22 you come out when you are 40... You do the math for the rest of the ages... Its not something that I find funny, at all.

GloucesterChief 01-24-2016 10:20 PM

Christ, the FBI didn't even have a minimum detection threshold on their test for EDTA. That makes the test pretty useless.

Of course, we know now that the FBI crime lab has skirted actual scientific testing more than bit and tends to overstate what their testing actually proves.

BWillie 01-24-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12048270)
If this is an attempt at a joke, it's not funny at all. You probably wouldn't last one month in a state prison. Steve Avery did 18 years for something he didn't do...

Did he do the other crime? I have no idea. But regardless, lets not make jokes out of peoples lives... This isn't football man, 18 years is a long time. You go in when you are 22 you come out when you are 40... You do the math for the rest of the ages... Its not something that I find funny, at all.

Relax pal, Im trying to make a mockery of the Manitwoc PD or Sheridf Dept, whatever one it was. What im saying is if they believed Brendan Dassey without any physical evidence why wouldnt they believe me.

Sorter 01-24-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12048270)

Who ****ing cares what you think is funny?

PAChiefsGuy 01-25-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12048353)
Relax pal, Im trying to make a mockery of the Manitwoc PD or Sheridf Dept, whatever one it was. What im saying is if they believed Brendan Dassey without any physical evidence why wouldnt they believe me.

I apologize bro.. My bad..

PAChiefsGuy 01-25-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12048365)
Who ****ing cares what you think is funny?

Shut the **** up... That's not the point I was trying to make..

I was clearly wrong for that post but you can go **** yourself as far as I am concerned. What you going to do internet tough guy? Punch me through the computer? lol.. Im so scared...

BigRedChief 01-25-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12048767)

I was clearly wrong for that post but you can go **** yourself as far as I am concerned. What you going to do internet tough guy? Punch me through the computer? lol.. Im so scared...

hey man why don't you chill...geeezzz

PAChiefsGuy 01-25-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12048772)
hey man why don't you chill...geeezzz

You are right.. Sorry to anyone on the chiefsplanet that I offended... Sorry guys

RockChalk 01-25-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

https://theclemreport.files.wordpres...ng-it-real.jpg

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2016 11:22 AM

Quote:

WTF is wrong with you?