ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fire Bob Sutton (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310950)

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13817490)
I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all ****ing suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device

Stop man... Coaches DON'T MATTER! It's the players! Coaches mean NOTHING, they don't play! I've been told that.. Hell our not-on-the-IR best person in the secondary player doesn't even play, his foot is hurt, but not enough to be on the IR (after six weeks)!

Jimmya 10-14-2018 09:39 PM

Analyst "Bill would have had 2 guys on Kelce and 2 on Hill if KC was driving at the end"

KC_Lee 10-14-2018 09:39 PM

What has Sutton done during his tenure with KC? Blitz the crap out of a bunch of backup QBs early in his first season with KC with some success. Since then it's been one dumpster fire of a game after another.

I get half our key players, and a large chuck of our salary cap, is injured but for the love of piss adjust the scheme. Put in a game plan the tries, just tries, to mask the D's problems.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13817525)
I dont give a **** who you are. YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN LAST. I dont care WHAT players you have, it is SUTTONS JOB to have them prepared. Any ****ing body can be last.

Sutton doesn't play, it's not his fault. His players just don't do what he asks them to do.

petegz28 10-14-2018 09:40 PM

Not one, single punt. Got one turnover. Offense gives you 40 points and you lose by 3.

Yeah, it isn't on Sutton. Indy wasn't on Sutton. NY Jets wasn't on Suttong. Tennessee twice, wasn't on Sutton.....

The one constant in our defenses either blowing leads or otherwise generally not stopping the other team from scoring over the last 5 years.....Bob Sutton

kcxiv 10-14-2018 09:41 PM

SUtton needs to be fired. He's not good, he's not average, he's ****ing horrible. If he was any kind of man, he would step down and just say, i cant get it done.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13817556)
Can't this moron mix in a little bit of zone?

Man to man every ****ing play. Crossing routes galore.

When he calls zone, they miss tackles and vacate assignments. When will you guys get it? He called a ton of zone early in the season and you all bitched. Now he goes man and brings pressure and they still suck, so of course, it must be Sutton's fault.

It doesn't matter what he calls. He's changed something EVERY WEEK. They can't execute.

I hope at this point they fire him. That way you guys can get started firing the next guy instead of actually fixing the defense.

petegz28 10-14-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13817583)
Sutton doesn't play, it's not his fault. His players just don't do what he asks them to do.

Dude, would you shut the **** up???

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13817581)
What has Sutton done during his tenure with KC? Blitz the crap out of a bunch of backup QBs early in his first season with KC with some success. Since then it's been one dumpster fire of a game after another.

I get half our key players, and a large chuck of our salary cap, is injured but for the love of piss adjust the scheme. Put in a game plan the tries, just tries, to mask the D's problems.

Berry's just not ready to go, it's only week 6 man... C'mon, cut them some slack!

petegz28 10-14-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817601)
When he calls zone, they miss tackles and vacate assignments. When will you guys get it? He called a ton of zone early in the season and you all bitched. Now he goes man and brings pressure and they still suck, so of course, it must be Sutton's fault.

It doesn't matter what he calls. He's changed something EVERY WEEK. They can't execute.

I hope at this point they fire him. That way you guys can get started firing the next guy instead of actually fixing the defense.

Firing Sutton is the first step to fixing the defense. He can take the trash players with him.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13817626)
Firing Sutton is the first step to fixing the defense. He can take the trash players with him.

ROFL

Need to make room for more Veach picks like Breeland Speaks and Dorian O-what's his name again?

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13817590)
Not one, single punt. Got one turnover. Offense gives you 40 points and you lose by 3.

Yeah, it isn't on Sutton. Indy wasn't on Sutton. NY Jets wasn't on Suttong. Tennessee twice, wasn't on Sutton.....

The one constant in our defenses either blowing leads or otherwise generally not stopping the other team from scoring over the last 5 years.....Bob Sutton

That's what I've been told, it's NOT ON SUTTON. He's just a coach man. JUST. A. COACH.

If we score 50 we win. So we should have scored 50!!!!!!

New World Order 10-14-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Why bring pressure and blitz against a team known for a short passing attack?

Jimmya 10-14-2018 09:46 PM

People all over the world asking "how do the Chiefs single cover Gronk?"

Sassy Squatch 10-14-2018 09:46 PM

Pretty goofy to have Josh Shaw by himself covering Gronkowski at the end there.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13817654)
That's what I've been told, it's NOT ON SUTTON. He's just a coach man. JUST. A. COACH.

If we score 50 we win. So we should have scored 50!!!!!!

ROFL

It would be even more funny if it weren't so stupid.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13817598)
SUtton needs to be fired. He's not good, he's not average, he's ****ing horrible. If he was any kind of man, he would step down and just say, i cant get it done.

STOP!!! Sutton plays the modern NFL DC coaching game man! The NFL is about offense, not defense, HE GETS THAT! He's here to help Andy build his offense.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13817660)
Why bring pressure and blitz against a team known for a short passing attack?

Because playing zone and trying to keep stuff in front of them WASN'T WORKING.

Prison Bitch 10-14-2018 09:47 PM

If he left would we get any worse?

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13817690)

Is that the goal?

Titty Meat 10-14-2018 09:48 PM

The middle linebackers arent good, the 2nd round pick is reeruned and the secondary was make shift. HE SHOULD HAVE BEAT THE GREATEST QB EVER THO

RunKC 10-14-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon
Literally starting 2 safeties with a combined no starts for us

This isn’t the game to bitch. We knew we were underhanded and only lost by 3.

I don’t get it

ILChief 10-14-2018 09:48 PM

How old is the old buzzard? Surely has enough money. Doesn't he want to retire?

mschiefs1984 10-14-2018 09:48 PM

**** BOB SUTTON

Jimmya 10-14-2018 09:49 PM

Philadelphia fans "Sutton=Juan Castillo"

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13817709)
No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon

I don’t get it

Get that logic out of here. This is a Fire Bob Sutton protest.

kcxiv 10-14-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13817686)
STOP!!! Sutton plays the modern NFL DC coaching game man! The NFL is about offense, not defense, HE GETS THAT! He's here to help Andy build his offense.

yeah, well **** you and your sarcastic ass comments!

His ass needs to go

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 13817724)
Philadelphia fans "Sutton=Juan Castillo"

Because Philadelphia fans are known for the football acumen.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kcxiv 10-14-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817733)
Get that logic out of here. This is a Fire Bob Sutton protest.

If he had a history of being good. I wouldnt say shit, but he doesnt. He's just bad.

Chief Northman 10-14-2018 09:51 PM

Fuller has been a letdown.
Parker is a backup on every other roster.
They play two thumper linebackers too often against personnel mismatches.
Nelson is grabby and allows too many receptions.
Chris Jones makes one splash play a game.

Sutton has success with the max cover 3 man front, then goes away from it and plays soft coverage when the Pats need a FG to win.
You can tell Reid was pissed near game’s end. They went vanilla.

Gravedigger 10-14-2018 09:51 PM

The failure of this team for the past 5 years, is on Andy Reid. His blind loyalty to a joke of a coach, that has one good ****ing game every four or five of them, needs to get run the **** out of town.

Just like Greg Robinson during the Vermeil days, and Vermeil's blind loyalty to absolute shit defense, this is coming back to haunt us. I refuse to watch Patrick Mahomes' years be wasted by a shit defense, and if this happens anywhere near the Playoffs, then you better get Bob Sutton out of town as fast as you ****ing can, and if Andy doesn't fire him then Clark or Veach better, and if that doesn't happen then all three of them can burn in hell for all I care.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13817750)
If he had a history of being good. I wouldnt say shit, but he doesnt. He's just bad.

Yeah, being top 5 in scoring 3 years in a row and 7th in scoring the year after isn't good at all.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all ****ing suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device

There is truth in these words. Assuming he doesn't trade the first for the Az. CB, Veach needs to hit a HUGE ****ing home run in this upcoming draft. And yes, the defense MUST be the focus of the draft, fresh new fatties be damned.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13817782)
There is truth in these words. Assuming he doesn't trade the first for the Az. CB, Veach needs to hit a HUGE ****ing home run in this upcoming draft. And yes, the defense MUST be the focus of the draft, fresh new fatties be damned.

:clap::clap::clap:

Jerm 10-14-2018 09:55 PM

I guess it's too much to ask Bob to draw something up...ANYTHING.

Everything is so damn basic and predictable.

Belichick had the balls to go cover zero and bring the house on a crucial 3rd down and shockingly IT ****ING WORKED.

Sutton can **** off.

NJChiefsFan 10-14-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon

I don’t get it

It's not about firing him for me. It's about acknowledging that while the talent is ass, he is making mistakes too. Not acknowledging that is crazy.

Mecca 10-14-2018 09:55 PM

At this point I think it's time to just fire all the defensive coaches and replace most of the players.

This is just to far gone to really salvage that Bob Sutton can return or that he reaches players etc etc.

Sassy Squatch 10-14-2018 09:56 PM

But why was Josh Shaw covering Rob Gronkowski by himself?

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13817608)
Dude, would you shut the **** up???

**** no! I took enough shit around here for my stance about Sutton, now it's time to watch the abortion happen!

We scored 40 man.. 40! That's what Andy asked for. If nothing else changes and had PM converted one of those easy TD throws in the 1st, WE WIN 44-43! Why not blame PM for not putting up those extra four points instead of the trash Bob's been asked to coach? Bit again, we got those 4 points and we win by 1! If PM doesn't chunk an Int that turns into 7, who knows what happens?!

Don't get me wrong I love me some PM, but I'm NOT going to take shit now for "supporting" (LMAO) shitty-Bob when I took shit for being right about him being shitty before, but criticized.

And while we're at it, **** Berry too. They need to cut him, at this point he's being a dingleBerry! Sorry, this is a "what have you done for me lately" league, no loyalty points!

NJChiefsFan 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13817825)

That's my point. Why people are obsessed with making this all about the talent or about Sutton is crazy. It's both.

Mecca 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13817825)

Cause Bob Sutton seems to run the same scheme whether that is Eric Berry or the 8th safety that's played this year.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13817809)
It's not about firing him for me. It's about acknowledging that while the talent is ass, he is making mistakes too. Not acknowledging that is crazy.

As long as they don't stop with firing Sutton. Firing Sutton at this point is pablum. It's a placebo.

If that makes people feel better, fine. They need a scapegoat. But long-term, Veach better step it up or it's HIM that needs to be fired.

petegz28 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

I'd be curious to know what Reid was saying to Bob at the end of the game?

Sassy Squatch 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13817855)
Cause Bob Sutton seems to run the same scheme whether that is Eric Berry or the 8th safety that's played this year.

That's a problem, then.

Jimmya 10-14-2018 09:58 PM

Ask htismage why Shaw is covering Gronk one on one.... I'm sure he has an excuse

petegz28 10-14-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817859)
As long as they don't stop with firing Sutton. Firing Sutton at this point is pablum. It's a placebo.

If that makes people feel better, fine. They need a scapegoat. But long-term, Veach better step it up or it's HIM that needs to be fired.

I think you fire Sutton now to send a message to the defense that this shit isn't going to cut it and if you want to be here next year you had better get your shit together.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13817854)
That's my point. Why people are obsessed with making this all about the talent or about Sutton is crazy. It's both.

Because better talent can overcome Sutton.

A different DC can't overcome a lack of talent.

It comes down to doing whatever it takes to fix the defense NOW. Firing Sutton is about 5th on the list.

hometeam 10-14-2018 09:59 PM

Raise your hand if you are responsible for say.. running a business with skilled employees?

Bet its not up if your saying its the players. Your right, it is the players, but it is sutton and the D coaching staff to have them ready, and if they arent getting it they have to figure out a way to teach. If you know there are certain weaknesses you have to do other things that play to your strengths.

I guarenTEE you, if I turned in a piss poor, last in the league, ****ed from top to bottom, performance even ONCE in my business, my ass would be on the street. I wouldn't get 2 years for me to explain to my boss that my employees just didnt get what we where trying to accomplish.

GTFO with that shit. Fire this dude TODAY. It cant get any worse.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 13817868)
Ask htismage why Shaw is covering Gronk one on one.... I'm sure he has an excuse

Like you'd even comprehend it anyway... ROFL

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817676)
ROFL

It would be even more funny if it weren't so stupid.

What's so funny, does 50 not win the game?

petegz28 10-14-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Exactly. And the schemes he runs are often questionable as well...

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13817885)
Raise your hand if you are responsible for say.. running a business with skilled employees?

Bet its not up if your saying its the players. Your right, it is the players, but it is sutton and the D coaching staff to have them ready, and if they arent getting it they have to figure out a way to teach. If you know th ere are certain weaknesses you have to do other things that play to your strengths.

I guarenTEE you, if I turned in a piss poor, last in the league, ****ed from top to bottom, performance even ONCE in my business, my ass would be on the street. I wouldnt get 2 years for me to explain to my boss that my employees just didnt get what we where trying to acocmplish.

GTFO with that shit. Fire this dude TODAY. It cant get any worse.

If you're a hiring manager, you have the ability to fire your people and replace them with people who can perform.

You would NEVER be fired for underperformance of direct reports unless you had the opportunity to replace them and didn't.

Bob Sutton isn't the GM. He can't fire these guys, that's Veach's job.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13817690)

Clearly it will. These guys only listen to Bob! They don't do what he asks, but they listen. That way they know what they did wrong.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13817892)
What's so funny, does 50 not win the game?

Because you're mocking me despite the fact that you're clueless about what is actually happening on the field.

But hey.

FIRE SUTTON!!! DERP!

Mecca 10-14-2018 10:02 PM

The shit that is annoying as all **** is that they keep asking guys to do shit they can't do. Why is Reggie Ragland constantly playing? How hard is it to admit that maybe just maybe Anthony Hitchens isn't a 3 down LB?

Why are you dropping Ford into a zone when he's about as useful as the open space?

That's the shit that annoys me, they will constantly ask a guy to do something he can't do.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon

I don’t get it

It's never the game to bitch. It's just a game. Well, unless you play for many of the other teams in the league.

-King- 10-14-2018 10:03 PM

Whatever DC we get if we fired Sutton is going to be stuck wotj this roster. I don't care if we do fire him, but we HAVE to fix the roster asap. I can't believe how bad Veach has been.

Take his ass back to being a scout or some shit cause he's a terrible GM so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimmya 10-14-2018 10:04 PM

Htismage.. Can you please give us a reason as to why Gronk was single covered on the last drive?

petegz28 10-14-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13817927)
The shit that is annoying as all **** is that they keep asking guys to do shit they can't do. Why is Reggie Ragland constantly playing? How hard is it to admit that maybe just maybe Anthony Hitchens isn't a 3 down LB?

Why are you dropping Ford into a zone when he's about as useful as the open space?

That's the shit that annoys me, they will constantly ask a guy to do something he can't do.

Same reason he would never make Peters play the other side of the field.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13817734)
yeah, well **** you and your sarcastic ass comments!

His ass needs to go

ROFL

Hey, where were you when I was, evidently, Nostradamus and knew he needed to go?

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 13817941)
Htismage.. Can you please give us a reason as to why Gronk was single covered on the last drive?

ROFL

Mecca 10-14-2018 10:06 PM

Jordan Lucas is a better player than Eric Murray matter of fact he's probably the best safety they have playing right now yet he never touched the field until guys got hurt...

Ron Parker is horrible, Kendall Fuller is a #3 CB, the rest of that CB crew is smashed asshole.

Chris Jones is a lazy **** that needs to have his shit reamed for taking half of games off.

RickObie 10-14-2018 10:06 PM

This is beautiful- the shit I took after the Steelers playoff game where so many Fing idiots blamed the offense - our defense has sucked c*ck for years - welcome to reality everyone.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:07 PM

Until that last drive, Gronk had 1 catch for like 11 yards.

Hogan burned them twice in a row at the end of the game. How do you suppose that happened? Because they were focusing on Edelman and freaking Gronk.

FIRE BOB SUTTON!!!

NJChiefsFan 10-14-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817879)
Because better talent can overcome Sutton.

A different DC can't overcome a lack of talent.

It comes down to doing whatever it takes to fix the defense NOW. Firing Sutton is about 5th on the list.

I'm not asking to fire Sutton. I'm asking both sides to acknowledge that the talent and Sutton are a horrible duo right now.

I'm all for adding talent right now. I don't think anybody is opposed to that.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Last time I checked, Veach doesn't play either. Only players get blame dude!

Bowser 10-14-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13817438)
Andy was not happy with Bob at the end there.

Probably had something to do with lining McQuay up in man on Gronkowski at the end. Why, WHY did Sutton do that?

Mecca 10-14-2018 10:08 PM

To me the talent does suck, but Sutton is not very good at adjusting his scheme for what players he does have.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13817796)
:clap::clap::clap:

And I'll double-down: can we just kick Clark in the nuts and bring Dorsey back? Thx!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13817810)
At this point I think it's time to just fire all the defensive coaches and replace most of the players.

This is just to far gone to really salvage that Bob Sutton can return or that he reaches players etc etc.

Now THIS I fully approve of. I am a HUGE fan of nuking ANY side of the ball that has fallen this far. And why not? When it gets THIS bad, there are clearly several elements at play, not just one or two.
The two players the Chiefs banked on to be the physical and spiritual leaders of this defense have both failed miserably at their responsibilities:
One by getting paid and FAR LESS effective as a result, the OTHER by getting paid when he should have never been paid at all for being a little spoiled **** who threw a fit when it was suggested( and wisely so )that an insurance policy be added to the contract due to past medical issues, and to cover the team's ass. Yeah, THAT particular paycheck has been just...****ing...FABULOUS FOR THE CHIEFS! What production!

So yeah, **** 'em. Push that button and let it ride!

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13817969)
Last time I checked, Veach doesn't play either. Only players get blame dude!

ROFL

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13817982)
To me the talent does suck, but Sutton is not very good at adjusting his scheme for what players he does have.

What adjustments is going to make at this point? There isn't one bona fide stud anywhere on that side of the ball. Not even one.

Like I said, I'm all for firing the guy but the talent problem is A LOT bigger than people are wanting to believe.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Who? LMAO

RunKC 10-14-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13817938)
Whatever DC we get if we fired Sutton is going to be stuck wotj this roster. I don't care if we do fire him, but we HAVE to fix the roster asap. I can't believe how bad Veach has been.

Take his ass back to being a scout or some shit cause he's a terrible GM so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

It’s gonna take more than 1 offseason to fix the shithole that Dorsey left us with.

Hitchens and Ragland are terrible, but Speaks got a sack in his first start, Nnandi has been pretty good, Watts flashed and Smith scored a TD return.

Jordan Lucas looks like a find too.

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13818003)
Who? LMAO

This guy...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...rady-1.jpg&f=1

htismaqe 10-14-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13818016)
It’s gonna take more than 1 offseason to fix the shithole that Dorsey left us with.

It's not ever gonna get fixed if Veach doesn't pull his head out...

New World Order 10-14-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13818016)

They've got to at least try to plug some holes before they have to pay Mahomes the big bucks.

mcaj22 10-14-2018 10:13 PM

The end of that playoff game last year when the media finally put heat to fire Sutton the Chiefs doubled down and said it was the players not Sutton. Had an entire offseason and the defense got even worse. They managed to get worse talent and still have Sutton. I can't believe they doubled down. They could have started fresh, just like the offense.

HonestChieffan 10-14-2018 10:13 PM

Fire Sutton.
Hire God.
D sucks.

Not on Suttonnnnn but he is not worth keeping either.

GloryDayz 10-14-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13817860)
I'd be curious to know what Reid was saying to Bob at the end of the game?

Oh, that's easy, "I'm sorry Bob, I'm going to need more cap space on O because we need to score fiddy-two points if we have any chance of winning. You and your guys get ice cream, but NO SPRINKLES"

Mecca 10-14-2018 10:15 PM

It's also time to admit the 3-4 is a dead defense.