ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game Week 10: Tits 35 KC 32 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326606)

Aspengc8 11-11-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14589490)
He was lined up in the neutral zone.

He was fine, just made a good play. If you are looking for blame, Bell's your man.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5q00dCHkh_A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scho63 11-11-2019 03:10 PM

I have to take back what I said in another thread. I was wrong, dead wrong, Guy was nowhere near offsides and this was the best angle and explanation from anyone. Sure wish the stupid game yesterday they would have done this on replay. :doh!:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14589609)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5q00dCHkh_A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marcellus 11-11-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14589609)
He was fine, just made a good play. If you are looking for blame, Bell's your man.

Bell sucks ass in every single aspect of football. Penalties, dropped passes and missed blocks including the play Mahomes got hurt on against Denver and this abortion of an attempted block on the FG. His ass should be on the street today.

ChiefsOne 11-12-2019 08:58 AM

total absence of a killer instinct

This is the problem!

HemiEd 11-12-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 14588777)
I'm shocked at how bad special teams has shit the bed this year. Can't help but wonder if anyone on special teams is going to be the sacrificial lamb after all of today's ST snafus. Kind of doubt it, but if so, it'll happen in the next couple of days.

I am very disappointed in Colquitt this year. That short punt of his in this game was notable.

Meatloaf 11-12-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14590183)
Bell sucks ass in every single aspect of football. Penalties, dropped passes and missed blocks including the play Mahomes got hurt on against Denver and this abortion of an attempted block on the FG. His ass should be on the street today.

Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.

Otter 11-12-2019 11:28 AM

That was a brutal loss. I'm starting to lighten up and usually don't let games get to me much anymore but it really seems like we're pissing away the Mahomes opportunity. Also, fans travelled so well to that game it was a tough loss.

scho63 11-13-2019 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 14591895)
I am very disappointed in Colquitt this year. That short punt of his in this game was notable.

This may be his worst year by a long shot. He's been horrible minus a few exceptions. :shake:

rabblerouser 11-13-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 14591921)
Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.

I don't understand why he's still on the team THIS year? Cut him, and bring Fortson up from PS.

What happened to Yeldor?

Mecca 11-13-2019 07:47 AM

Uh I get people not liking Bell but guess what, he has 2 guys there, so he has 3 options. Take the inside guy, which is what he did and what you're taught to do, take the outside guy and then a different guy blocks the kick..

Or try to block both of them which would probably have gotten a holding penalty. Blame Toub it was a stupid form that didn't have enough blockers aided by a snap count they all knew was coming.

KChiefs1 11-13-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14590183)

Totally agree.

Flying High D 11-13-2019 09:44 AM

The team is coming apart at the seams, popping rivets.

arrwheader 11-13-2019 09:49 AM

They should have cut a player today send a message.

Id say Bell.

Flying High D 11-13-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14593646)
They should have cut a player today send a message.

Id say Bell.

If it’s Liposuction I can think of a better candidate.

Aspengc8 11-13-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14593460)
Uh I get people not liking Bell but guess what, he has 2 guys there, so he has 3 options. Take the inside guy, which is what he did and what you're taught to do, take the outside guy and then a different guy blocks the kick..

Or try to block both of them which would probably have gotten a holding penalty. Blame Toub it was a stupid form that didn't have enough blockers aided by a snap count they all knew was coming.

I feel its on Toub as well. Inside guy didn't even really penetrate. The outside guy got such a jump, Bell should have at least reached out and tried to get a shove on his shoulder. On the a22 endzone view, its so apparent he had a hell of a jump.