ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady trying to play the "no respect" card. Seriously. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320395)

BWillie 01-17-2019 10:15 PM

****ing Julian Edelman and his #BetAgainstUs hashtag bullshit. He's even selling shirts. What a ****ing douchebag.

You know what, I'm betting a significant amount of money on the Chiefs to cover, and I'm going to @ Edelman on Twitter. So I'll get a Chiefs victory and money in my pocket. **** that guy.

StockingAnarchy12 01-17-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14049085)
I was told by him and all of the other soulless robots in that organization, "We don't pay attention to any of the media." He, Belichick, and the other disposable machine cogs they've had over the years said exactly that. Dozens of times. Probably ****ing HUNDREDS of times at this ****ing point now. How the **** would he know what Shannon Sharpe or Max Kellerman said if that were actually true?

It's either that or he started planning this bullshit ever since Josh Gordon left. "Maybe if I plant the seeds of the underdog, maybe it will produce real motivation!"

They definitely listen to media even if they deny it. Its probably motivation material for them if anything. I personally love this fire out of Brady because I often think we are too passive. Though again, if we lose then our underdog motivation will look stupid.

StockingAnarchy12 01-17-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14049091)
****ing Julian Edelman and his #BetAgainstUs hashtag bullshit. He's even selling shirts. What a ****ing douchebag.

You know what, I'm betting a significant amount of money on the Chiefs to cover, and I'm going to @ Edelman on Twitter. So I'll get a Chiefs victory and money in my pocket. **** that guy.

I like Edelman, but I wish hed shave that beard.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14049095)
They definitely listen to media even if they deny it. Its probably motivation material for them if anything. I personally love this fire out of Brady because I often think we are too passive. Though again, if we lose then our underdog motivation will look stupid.

It ALREADY looks stupid and that's the point; there is NO ONE on all of God's earth who looks at a 5 time winning SB team as a ****ing "underdog" in the playoffs, regardless of what Vegas may have to say in the matter.

I've seen some dumb shit from the NFL and New England over the years, but this truly takes the cake.

PAChiefsGuy 01-17-2019 10:34 PM

I think some of you on here are making a big deal out of nothing. To each their own. If that is how they get motivated then so be it. When you've won as much as they have they are going to look to get motivated in anyway they can.

That said it is the AFC Championship that should be motivation enough but to each their own.

StockingAnarchy12 01-17-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14049118)
It ALREADY looks stupid and that's the point; there is NO ONE on all of God's earth who looks at a 5 time winning SB team as a ****ing "underdog" in the playoffs, regardless of what Vegas may have to say in the matter.

I've seen some dumb shit from the NFL and New England over the years, but this truly takes the cake.

I think they are underdogs. Your team is playing at home and I completely respect your unit because of how tough they are. Your team should be favorites imo based on Mahomes' play and your great team at home.