ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Planet members and their kids serving in Iraq and Afghanistan need our support. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=217140)

crazycoffey 05-15-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7640677)
Yeah, I'd send it more often but its expensive. I think the last instanst snow package that I sent was to Crazy Coffey. I never did ask how the snowball fight in the desert went...

It wasn't easy to throw, more decorative, but fun none the less and brought a few smiles, pics got erased somehow, I meant to send you some.

BigRedChief 05-16-2011 05:05 PM

First of the packages out to Bucks best friend over in the sandbox.

BigRedChief 05-17-2011 06:18 PM

Gracie deans brother-in-law package out today

BigRedChief 05-30-2011 08:41 AM

On this memorial day, a bump for those heroes we have lost.

MMXcalibur 05-30-2011 12:20 PM

As a member of the military (Air Force), I can't begin to express the amount of gratitude for putting this all together. Thank you everyone for your support.

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-30-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 7669579)
As a member of the military (Air Force), I can't begin to express the amount of gratitude for putting this all together. Thank you everyone for your support.

Actually... Thank you.

Buck 05-30-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7643318)
First of the packages out to Bucks best friend over in the sandbox.

Thanks BRC.

This is a great thing you are doing.

BigRedChief 05-30-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7670087)
Thanks BRC.

This is a great thing you are doing.

hey, see if your BF takes any pics of the snow and post em in here that would be a really cool thing to happen.

BigRedChief 12-16-2011 10:39 PM

Getting ready to send out another round of care packages. Got some of the instant snow to put in the packages this round.

Let me know of some soldiers that would like to recieve a care package. You can post here or PM me and we can keep it between us.

Smed1065 12-16-2011 10:44 PM

My friends are coming back.
They only served 4 years in a war zone.
Best wishes bros.

crazycoffey 12-16-2011 10:46 PM

I still have that red football in the OP

Buck 12-16-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8209930)
Getting ready to send out another round of care packages. Got some of the instant snow to put in the packages this round.

Let me know of some soldiers that would like to recieve a care package. You can post here or PM me and we can keep it between us.

Hey BRC, I don't know if I ever told you, but my buddy got the stuff you sent him like 6 or 7 months ago and he really enjoyed it.

The only thing is you sent some fake snow I guess and it was already snowing where his base was. He said he laughed, which I'm glad he got a chance to do, but he really appreciated all the stuff.

When I see him around Christmas I'll see if I can get him to write something that I can post on here.

BigRedChief 12-17-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8209963)
Hey BRC, I don't know if I ever told you, but my buddy got the stuff you sent him like 6 or 7 months ago and he really enjoyed it.

The only thing is you sent some fake snow I guess and it was already snowing where his base was. He said he laughed, which I'm glad he got a chance to do, but he really appreciated all the stuff.

When I see him around Christmas I'll see if I can get him to write something that I can post on here.

I hope he's doing better adjusting to life back here in the real world.

Buck 12-17-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8210874)
I hope he's doing better adjusting to life back here in the real world.

Yeah, he had an issue or two, but he's better I think. He's at Fort Polk, LA right now, but he's visiting here for a couple weeks around Christmas and then he gets out for good in February.

BigRedChief 12-17-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8211421)
Yeah, he had an issue or two, but he's better I think. He's at Fort Polk, LA right now, but he's visiting here for a couple weeks around Christmas and then he gets out for good in February.

cool, glad to hear.