ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs waived Stanford routt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266198)

LOCOChief 11-05-2012 02:10 PM

How is Smith going to pass the physical?

Raiderhater 11-05-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 9086950)
I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms over this move. Don't get me wrong it is not a move which is going to fix anything. But, Routt has be HORRIBLE.

Pioli knows Clarks bank account is going to take a HUGE for the balance of this year and in season tickets renewals, so he is trying to save a little cash. Routte is not the answer so why not cut him.

The issue is that they let Carr walk and signed Routt to take his place. And then he doesn't even finish the season? It just further proves how absolutely clueless these people are.

WV 11-05-2012 02:11 PM

WTF does this solve. Good grief this organization sucks ass. Certainly he was good enough to play NB? I'm nearly to the end of my rope with this team.

DeezNutz 11-05-2012 02:11 PM

Mmmm...I love the smell of NE shit in the morning.

Where are the Pats fans to defend this ****?

L.A. Chieffan 11-05-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms over this move. Don't get me wrong it is not a move which is going to fix anything. But, Routt has be HORRIBLE.

Pioli knows Clarks bank account is going to take a HUGE hit for the balance of this year and in season tickets renewals, so he is trying to save a little cash. Routt is not the answer so why not cut him.

$6 Mil for 8 games.

BOW TO PIOLIS GENIUS. THIS IS THE MOVE THAT WLL CHANGE THE FRANCHISE

Molitoth 11-05-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9086963)
How is Smith going to pass the physical?

I don't know how that works, (I'm assuming he already has)... but that would be SOOOO AWESOME if he failed and they waved Routt for no reason, lol.

suds79 11-05-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9086958)
I'm not upset at waiving him. I'm upset we had to sign him to replace Carr in the first place.

This.

Would it have been asking a little too much to not see this beforehand?

Brock 11-05-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Pioli knows Clarks bank account is going to take a HUGE hit for the balance of this year and in season tickets renewals, so he is trying to save a little cash. Routt is not the answer so why not cut him.

:facepalm:

the Talking Can 11-05-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9086969)
Mmmm...I love the smell of NE shit in the morning.

Where are the Pats fans to defend this ****?

not sure why, but they don't show up to lecture us anymore....weird

ChiefMojo 11-05-2012 02:13 PM

No one is mad about cutting Routt, he sucks! What we are pissed about is the fact we got this loser in place of re-signing Carr. You NEVER sign a stupid Raider!!!!

FAX 11-05-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9086952)
Yup.

By the time we start fixing the weaknesses on this team, the strengths will have aged to the point that they need to be replaced.

If a new GM came in and 3 consecutive drafts as good as the 2008 draft, we'd have a contender by about the 3rd of them.

That's not going to happen.

**** it - get the #1 overall pick and trade down. I don't even give a !@#$ at this point. This team is a disaster and it's just going to suck for the foreseeable future.

Christ. Crennel does one thing even marginally well and that's what he fired himself from. But hey, thank God the fat bastard has more time to dedicate to the offense now.

Unbelievable.

That's exactly correct. Roleo is experienced and reasonably successful at the one thing he will no longer be doing.

Step by incredible step, Pioli has destroyed this team. And the most horrific aspect of it all is that the worst is yet to come.

The only hope we have is that Clark will act ... but I don't think he's going to. Not any longer.

FAX

Rasputin 11-05-2012 02:13 PM

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...emo2o1_500.gif

Fansy the Famous Bard 11-05-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Pioli knows Clarks bank account is going to take a HUGE for the balance of this year and in season tickets renewals, so he is trying to save a little cash. Routte is not the answer so why not cut him.

To start... "Routte is not the answer so why not cut him."

Because Pioli picks NOW to do this? To a player that has only been with the team a few months? When he's stuck with other players through sucktitude for ****ing YEARS??? It's not about Routt, it's about what we've endured up to this point with other players and sticking with them to the bitter end.

"I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms over this move. "

It shows the state of the franchise, and how clueless Pioli is at EVERYTHING. EVERY FREAKING THING.

"Pioli knows Clarks bank account is going to take a HUGE for the balance of this year and in season tickets renewals, so he is trying to save a little cash. "

You're one dumb mother****er.

Chiefnj2 11-05-2012 02:14 PM

At least Herm and Carl had the decency to leave some young talent behind.

DeezNutz 11-05-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9086979)
not sure why, but they don't show up to lecture us anymore....weird

There should be a ****ing statue of Tom Brady erected immediately in NE. He's easily the greatest QB in history because he's obviously been surrounded by several cars full of clowns over the last decade.