ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady trying to play the "no respect" card. Seriously. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320395)

GoChargers 01-17-2019 04:46 PM

He's right about them not being respected, but the reason why they aren't respected is because they're cheaters.

chiefzilla1501 01-17-2019 08:57 PM

So... Few days ago it was Brady saying "no respect" on espn

Then espn puts a front page story on Edelmans "bet against us"

Now espn has a front page article about kraft calling Brady the best.

Jfc, espn wants the Pats to win this in the worst kind of way. There are 4 teams in the playoffs and it's literally all they keep talking about.

Titty Meat 01-17-2019 08:59 PM

It's like the hot skinny chick who thinks shes fat. **** her hard and bounce let's gooooo!

d12115415 01-17-2019 09:02 PM

I think it's valid. Before the Chargers game, every sports person up here was saying we had no chance and that was it. We were done. And now we're the underdog in the title game so....he had a point.

d12115415 01-17-2019 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14035153)
He's such a weak-armed, old little bitch.

Who's going to his 8th straight AFC championship game, 13th AFC game overall.

You're right. He sucks.

Tribal Warfare 01-17-2019 09:05 PM

IMO, it's the other way around, Tom is saying the Chiefs Suck.

As Parcells has said " I don't need or want players who aren't self motivated"

It's reverse psychology

Amnorix 01-17-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 14044023)
They won the games the needed to, but jeez - they lost 5 games on the road and lost to 5 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

And beat every team they played that DID make the playoffs -- the only team to do so.

Amnorix 01-17-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14048088)
Hard to respect a team that had one of the easiest divisions and schedules in the NFl and still lost to teams like Miami and Detroit. Plus was smacked down by the Jags and then the Titans a few weeks ago.

They don't deserve to be playing for a chance to go to the SuperBowl.

Last 7 regular season games.

Smashed by the Titans, lost to the Fins and Steelers.

Won against the Bills, Vikes and Jets twice.

Cupcake schedule and it took home wins over the shitty Bills and Jets to get on track. Pathetic.

Tom Brady approves of your disrespect! :p

Amnorix 01-17-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 14048245)
He's right about them not being respected, but the reason why they aren't respected is because they're cheaters.

The tears of the last Chargers fan on earth...

StockingAnarchy12 01-17-2019 09:52 PM

As a Patriots fan, I think its more him trying to motivate his team and is directed at people like Shannon Sharpe/Max Kellerman.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-17-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14049041)
And beat every team they played that DID make the playoffs -- the only team to do so.

You need to thin your herd. We've picked up about 4 to 5 parasites that have never seen Boston save for television, yet they're stinking up the joint with their "dedicated Pats fan"-love.

chinaski 01-17-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14049050)
As a Patriots fan, I think its more him trying to motivate his team and is directed at people like Shannon Sharpe/Max Kellerman.

Hence the merchandising...

RealSNR 01-17-2019 10:08 PM

They're going to look like even bigger cocksucking assholes than they already are if they lose on Sunday.

Brady is going to generate so much hatred he's going to get booed at his own ****ing HOF ceremony.

StockingAnarchy12 01-17-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14049080)
They're going to look like even bigger cocksucking assholes than they already are if they lose on Sunday.

Brady is going to generate so much hatred he's going to get booed at his own ****ing HOF ceremony.

New England probably needs to win with all the motivation tools they've used this week. I actually thought that myself. If you lose after all this "doubt us" talk, then it will all look stupid.

RealSNR 01-17-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14049050)

I was told by him and all of the other soulless robots in that organization, "We don't pay attention to any of the media." He, Belichick, and the other disposable machine cogs they've had over the years said exactly that. Dozens of times. Probably ****ing HUNDREDS of times at this ****ing point now. How the **** would he know what Shannon Sharpe or Max Kellerman said if that were actually true?

It's either that or he started planning this bullshit ever since Josh Gordon left. "Maybe if I plant the seeds of the underdog, maybe it will produce real motivation!"