ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Trolls on this board ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106177)

Pants 12-12-2004 07:20 AM

royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.

Ultra Peanut 12-12-2004 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
royr17, you are nothing but a little bitch in my eyes now.

Now?

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
you slepin g wit TJ, too?

Uhm, what? Am I sleeping with TJ, too? Is that the question? Just because I am looking forward to the continued entertainment brought on my your apology, or explination just like Juano, does not mean that he and I are in bed together. There is no way I would sack up with that greasy burro.

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
"person of Hispanic heritage" comes to mind...

ROFL I almost used that in the other thread last night instead of Mexican goat fucker, but changed my mind at the last moment.

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Noooo....you've never been banned, have you?

Yep, a temporary ban not long ago.

chiefs4me 12-12-2004 11:24 AM

This is the dumbest thread I have ever read on this board. Why can't we all just get along?ROFL

Iowanian 12-12-2004 11:52 AM

wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

chiefs4me 12-12-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
wow.........you candy ass biatches had quite a little tickle fight, didn't you.

I couldn't give less of a shit if someone on the internet doesn't like my anonymous user loggin name.

chiefs4me.......the Men are talking, shouldn't you be scrubbing a toilet or something while the Pot Pie is cooking?

ha ha,I don't do bathrooms, that's what I have sons for. And where the hell you been? I am sitting here waiting for you to bring me your latest kill so we can have lunch.ROFL What's a Pot Pie?

Iowanian 12-12-2004 11:59 AM

I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

chiefs4me 12-12-2004 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I haven't decided what to Off today.......The neighbor has some fuzzy puppies in their yard.....Maybe I'll site in the Blow gun.

You don't do bathrooms, you don't cook..........What A catch.

I cook very well thank you,,and please don't kill the brown one,,hes mine.
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.ROFL

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
And if a woman doesn't cook or clean then they must do something VERY well to be kept around.ROFL

So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

chiefs4me 12-12-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
So your old man has an appreciation for nagging, huh?

oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:thumb:

Bowser 12-12-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.:thumb:

Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?

chiefs4me 12-12-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Races his Camaro? Does he rock out to Whitesnake and have a mullet?

ha ha,no but I like the scorps,,,,he has a 67 camaro that is souped up and takes it to redline every weekend to race the other grown men,,,,,they have to see who is the fastest,biggest,loudest,,,,,,,,and whatever else men do with their toys.:rolleyes:

Iowanian 12-12-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,