ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320346)

MahiMike 01-17-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 14039013)
Chiefs are 6-4 in Clete games. Pats are 4-6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14044560)
Hear me, vain and foolish mortal Belichick. You dare compare your quarterback's arm to mine and in my own sacred sanctuary? You will repent your boast and the cruel injury you have inflicted on my son, Mahomes.

Forgive. Forgive!

In 3 days, on the eve of the longest day of the year, your quarterback must be taken to the sacrificial pocket at the edge of the Red Sea, there bound and chained to Arrowhead Stadium.

He must be unknown to woman, a virgin. A sacrifice suitable for the Kraken. He must be delivered to the Kraken at the setting of the sun or else the Kraken will destroy all Boston and everyone within the city. For the insult you have done to me and the cruel injury inflicted on my son, I demand the life of Brady.

In 3 days.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

https://www.workingmother.com/sites/...?itok=v744gql7

Release the PATken!

RobertWeathers 01-17-2019 06:00 PM

Rumor is Steven Nelson publicly said Patriots WRs not fast or athletic.

Accurate?

In58men 01-17-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14048494)

Accurate?

Julian is kind of fast and athletic. Not so much Hogan and whoever else they have.

Rukdafaidas 01-17-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Accurate?

Yeah, he said it in the press conference today. He said they were physical, but not fast or athletic.

PatriotsGuy 01-17-2019 06:22 PM

Just saw on the local news a Massachusetts company designed the heating system under the field at Arrowhead.

Chiefs=Champions 01-17-2019 06:24 PM

I believe he said they aren't particularly fast or athletic. Wasnt a diss though

The Franchise 01-17-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Accurate?

Dorsett is fast.....he's just never been anything but average really.

suzzer99 01-17-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomer (Post 14048467)
Guys! Guys! Was just listening to the Patriots coach press conference and they spoke about the overall game plan to beat the Chiefs.

They are going to run the ball and keep Mahomes on the bench...........****ING GENIUS! GOD DAMN! How did Belichick think about this shit? I'll be honest, I've never really paid attention to his defensive gameplans but now I see exactly why they call him a defensive genius.

If only the Jags, Broncos, Rams, Pats (back in week 6), Chargers, Steelers, 49ers, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, Ravens, Colts, Raiders, Cards, Raiders, and Browns thought about that.

PAY ATTENTION REID! THEY HAVE AN ANSWER NOW! THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT!!

Yeah that sure worked for the Colts!

Good luck converting 3rd down after 3rd down, with screaming fans disrupting your timing, while we're out there going 90 yards in 5 plays with no 3rd downs. No matter how dominating your running game, eventually you're gonna get a penalty or something and face 3rd and long.

I never really understood the "keep the other team's hot QB on the sidelines by eating up clock" mentality. We still get the ball every other possession. The goal should be whatever gives you the best chance of scoring on every drive.

I guess if you know you have a worse matchup, lowering the # of possessions makes it statistically more likely you get lucky and come out ahead.

RaidersOftheCellar 01-17-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 14048558)
I believe he said they aren't particularly fast or athletic. Wasnt a diss though

Edelman will be selling another shirt on Twitter by 9 pm.ROFL

RobertWeathers 01-17-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 14048558)

Ok just curious.

RobertWeathers 01-17-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 14048561)
Dorsett is fast.....he's just never been anything but average really.

True

Sassy Squatch 01-17-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Accurate?

He'd be the authority since his stupid ass has to grab a fistful of jersey on any receiver who runs relatively fast in the NFL

TwistedChief 01-17-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Accurate?

Yes, everyone says the Patriots suck and you have underdog shirts and our average corner is talking smack. You are being overlooked. No one thinks you’re good. Buy one of Edelman’s shirts and embrace the (false) narrative.

htismaqe 01-17-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14048573)
He'd be the authority since his stupid ass has to grab a fistful of jersey on any receiver who runs relatively fast in the NFL

ROFL

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...476920.png&f=1

htismaqe 01-17-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy (Post 14048554)
Just saw on the local news a Massachusetts company designed the heating system under the field at Arrowhead.

TRAITORS!

ROFL