ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

Ebolapox 06-12-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545337)
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.

uh, bullshit. other than strength (although with a large enough population, there are certainly women that could beat the crap out of any man on this site), what biological differences exist on a sexual level? as much as we hate it as fathers (my daughter is six months old, it's hard for me to imagine...), teenage girls and boys are sexual beings. human BEINGS are sexual beings and there is absolutely no biological justification for congratulating junior and castigating little Jessie as a slut and beating up the guys.

if it's wrong at 16, it's wrong for EVERYONE over the age of 18 REGARDLESS of sex. what if a 16 year old boy has sex with two MALE teachers? is that wrong whereas two female teachers are ok?

yeah. bullshit.

Skyy God 06-12-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545821)
Those are very valid points, and a discussion with the son about responsible behavior would certainly be in order. That's a very different thing from throwing women in prison and ruining their lives forever.

If there's one thing the US justice system gives zero ****s about, it's ruining someone's life over trivial malum prohibitum crimes.

TimBone 06-12-2015 10:52 AM

Sexuality depends on the individual, not the gender. The most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with in my life was when I was 17 years old. She was 15, and was doing anything and everything sexually as often as she could do it. No doubt in my mind that she would have had an affair with two teachers, and it wouldn't have negatively affected her in the least bit. She was just that kind of girl.

ptlyon 06-12-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11545955)
Sexuality depends on the individual, not the gender. The most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with in my life was when I was 17 years old. She was 15, and was doing anything and everything sexually as often as she could do it. No doubt in my mind that she would have had an affair with two teachers, and it wouldn't have negatively affected her in the least bit. She was just that kind of girl.

I love those kind

WhawhaWhat 06-12-2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11545959)
I love those kind

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110820233553

Bambi 06-12-2015 11:58 AM

less morality talk, more pics of naughty teachers

ptlyon 06-12-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11546039)

^^^

loochy 06-12-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

I rarely see eye to eye with Bambi. However, this time is an exception to that.

Pitt Gorilla 06-12-2015 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545688)
Really?

I thought boys and girls were different. When was the last time a boy got pregnant?

You do realize that the boy plays a role in creating the pregnancy, no?

TimBone 06-12-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11546054)
^^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11546056)
I rarely see eye to eye with Bambi. However, this time is an exception to that.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...15494c9209.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-school.html

loochy 06-12-2015 12:27 PM

would not

patteeu 06-12-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545247)
People can deny it all they want and declare it to be an unfair double standard, but the fact is that it's entirely different. It just is.

If two male teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old daughter, I'd be right there with you. I'd hunt them down and beat the hell out of them. But if two hot female teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old son and he was bragging about it, I'd congratulate him on his good fortune. I wouldn't ruin the lives of the two women and put them in prison. If he was an unwilling participant and he was traumatized by the experience, that would be an entirely different story. But that's not the case here. The guy in this situation was anything but traumatized. He was proud and happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545337)
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.

I'm with you on this.

Anyong Bluth 06-12-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11546073)
would not

well said.

/agrees

NJChiefsFan 06-12-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11546073)
would not

LMAO

Anyong Bluth 06-12-2015 04:17 PM

Last thing and I'll drop it. But the age of consent is bullshit from a biological standpoint. It's a societal norm generally agreed upon based upon our cultural norms and the formation of young people in today's age.

There are plenty of people who can handle being sexually active way way before 16. There are others that are not equipped to handle that yet. Thus, you get the blanket rule of a minimum age of consent. Older people have a bit of authority built in simply because of cultural norms, and then a lot more if you are someone's teacher or mentor.
That's what can lead to a predatory nature in the dynamic of the relationship.

But, don't fool yourself. There's a reason why "teen" p0rn is the most popular type by a WIDE margin. Some of that traces back to primitive instinct. Younger mates are more likely to be healthy and successful in rearing offspring.

If people can't live by the rules and let their dicks rule their decisions, then they're fools because the world of a young teenager revolves around drama, and eventually you'll be sucked in that twister and it will come out.

Hell, move to one of the backwater states or the European countries where the age of consent is 14.

GloryDayz 06-12-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 11546383)
Last thing and I'll drop it. But the age of consent is bullshit from a biological standpoint. It's a societal norm generally agreed upon based upon our cultural norms and the formation of young people in today's age.

There are plenty of people who can handle being sexually active way way before 16. There are others that are not equipped to handle that yet. Thus, you get the blanket rule of a minimum age of consent. Older people have a bit of authority built in simply because of cultural norms, and then a lot more if you are someone's teacher or mentor.

But, don't fool yourself. There's a reason why "teen" p0rn is the most popular type by a WIDE margin. Some of that traces back to primitive instinct. Younger mates are more likely to be healthy and successful in rearing offspring.

If people can't live by the rules and let their dicks rule their decisions, then they're fools because the world of a young teenager revolves around drama, and eventually you'll be sucked in that twister and it will come out.

Hell, move to one of the backwater states or the European countries where the age of consent is 14.

Quality post.

MatriculatingHank 06-16-2015 08:16 PM

Not a teacher but a former NFL cheerleader:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2247170/original.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/www.baltimorefishbo...3interview.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/former-ravens-...1242--nfl.html

Former Ravens cheerleader pleads guilty to rape of teenager in Delaware

A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader pleaded guilty on Tuesday in a Delaware court to a charge of raping a 15-year-old boy who was a classmate of one of her children, according to court documents.

Molly Shattuck, a 48-year-old former cheerleader for the National Football League team, could face a sentence of up to 15 years in prison for her conviction under state law.

She entered a guilty plea to one count of fourth-degree rape in the Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown, Delaware, the court papers said. She is scheduled to return to court on Aug. 21.

As part of the plea agreement, Judge E. Scott Bradley prohibited Shattuck from contacting the boy or having unsupervised contact with minors except her own children, according to the court documents.

Shattuck, who is from a Baltimore suburb, must also register as a sex offender, undergo a mental health evaluation and receive sexual disorder counseling, the judge ordered.

Shattuck's relationship with the boy began online in May 2014 and she invited him, along with her three children and their friends, to a vacation rental home in Delaware over the Labor Day weekend.

She gave alcohol to the boy and performed oral sex on him, according to court documents. He later told police.

Shattuck joined the Ravens cheerleaders in 2005, becoming the oldest NFL cheerleader in history. She cheered with the team until 2007, and then coached its cheerleading squad for six years.

BigRichard 06-16-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 11546383)

I can't move to one of the backwater states... my cousin already turned me down.

johnny961 06-17-2015 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank (Post 11552359)

A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader pleaded guilty on Tuesday in a Delaware court to a charge of raping a 15-year-old boy who was a classmate of one of her children, according to court documents.

Molly Shattuck, a 48-year-old former cheerleader for the National Football League team, could face a sentence of up to 15 years in prison for her conviction under state law.

She entered a guilty plea to one count of fourth-degree rape in the Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown, Delaware, the court papers said. She is scheduled to return to court on Aug. 21.

As part of the plea agreement, Judge E. Scott Bradley prohibited Shattuck from contacting the boy or having unsupervised contact with minors except her own children, according to the court documents.

Shattuck, who is from a Baltimore suburb, must also register as a sex offender, undergo a mental health evaluation and receive sexual disorder counseling, the judge ordered.

Shattuck's relationship with the boy began online in May 2014 and she invited him, along with her three children and their friends, to a vacation rental home in Delaware over the Labor Day weekend.

She gave alcohol to the boy and performed oral sex on him, according to court documents. He later told police.

Shattuck joined the Ravens cheerleaders in 2005, becoming the oldest NFL cheerleader in history. She cheered with the team until 2007, and then coached its cheerleading squad for six years.

Where were these women when I was growing up?

Pablo 06-17-2015 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny961 (Post 11552897)
Where were these women when I was growing up?

Married to your father.

TimBone 06-17-2015 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 11552899)
Married to your father.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...859664b41b.jpg

Coochie liquor 06-17-2015 04:23 AM

Quote:

She HAD to give him alcohol, cuz that bitch is UGLY!!

loochy 06-17-2015 05:07 AM

Quote:

Q

Predarat 06-17-2015 06:53 AM

Time did not do her well.

loochy 06-17-2015 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 11552955)

but that kid did

loochy 06-17-2015 07:29 AM

Quote:

This case has been covered at length in this thread a few months ago.

Apparently she only got to be a cheerleader as a favor for her rich and well connected husband.

Predarat 06-17-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11553001)
This case has been covered at length in this thread a few months ago.

Apparently she only got to be a cheerleader as a favor for her rich and well connected husband.

Bet good ole' hubby ain't too happy now!

WhawhaWhat 06-17-2015 08:12 AM

Quote:

She seemed to hold up pretty well.

http://charmcitywire.com/wp-content/...14/11/yerp.jpg

loochy 06-17-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11553044)

Yeah, wood wreck.

I think the other picture is just a bad mugshot.

Saul Good 06-17-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11552917)
She HAD to give him alcohol, cuz that bitch is UGLY!!

CP posters are such studs.

Bambi 06-17-2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Take off the glasses!

Easy 6 06-17-2015 07:39 PM

Even though its a bad angle on her face, I love that librarian look she has going on... and knowing that she was an NFL cheerleader, of course she was gonna be a hardbody.

I know its a double standard but just don't really care, she didn't "harm" that ****ing 15 year old or cause him some kind irreparable mental injury either... unless the female teacher in question is married, these cases are a mostly a bunch of prudish pc nonsense brought on by teenage boys who cant keep a secret.

stevieray 06-17-2015 07:45 PM

....and the bar just keeps getting lower.

Bambi 06-17-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11553873)
Even though its a bad angle on her face, I love that librarian look she has going on... and knowing that she was an NFL cheerleader, of course she was gonna be a hardbody.

I know its a double standard but just don't really care, she didn't "harm" that ****ing 15 year old or cause him some kind irreparable mental injury either... unless the female teacher in question is married, these cases are a mostly a bunch of prudish pc nonsense brought on by teenage boys who cant keep a secret.

These guys bangin these teachers are a bunch of pricks. They go do what they want and then are treated like golden boys after the fact.

I have a hard time siding with the teachers though. They're just a bunch of dumbasses.

It's comedy for all of us. Nothing more.

Saul Good 06-17-2015 08:09 PM

What makes them pricks? They're just doing what every kid wishes he could do.

Bambi 06-17-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11553931)
What makes them pricks? They're just doing what every kid wishes he could do.

Then own it. Don't go tell your friends then hide behind mommy when the lawyers show up.

Be a man.

loochy 06-18-2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11553883)
....and the bar just keeps getting lower.

bar for what?

KChiefs1 06-27-2015 08:22 PM

http://u7151p6034.ilykefunny.com/11-...s/66731/?pid=0

Rain Man 06-27-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11553693)
Take off the glasses!

You see that picture, and it's the glasses that you want her to take off? I'm going to give you a second chance to change your answer.

Anyong Bluth 06-28-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 11570111)

Yes, to all 10.

Nice to see Shawnee Mission West get a shout out for the KC metro area.

Bambi 06-28-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 11571818)
Yes, to all 10.

Didn't she try and kill herself by crashing her car and then got off with an incredibly lax sentence?

No jail time, record wiped clean in three years?

This slut made out great. ****ed 3 boys in her basement and didn't have to worry about a thing.

Please tell me the doofus husband left her...

Anyong Bluth 06-29-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11571831)
Didn't she try and kill herself by crashing her car and then got off with an incredibly lax sentence?

No jail time, record wiped clean in three years?

This slut made out great. ****ed 3 boys in her basement and didn't have to worry about a thing.

Please tell me the doofus husband left her...

I don't know, but it would surprise me if the DA's office went soft on their recommendation unless there were additional mitigating circumstances.
I guess it's not completely implausible that she was assigned an ADA that was relatively young and a guy. Privately he would have had the same reaction most here have had.

It's just that if a case makes the news, it's virtually automatically required for a senior prosecutor to have to sign off on any plea arraignment the ADA may be willing to offer.

Sometimes, how good or harsh a deal available can simply rest on if the prosecutor assigned is having a great day or a shitty day.

Sometimes the plea offer is such a sweetheart deal, the judge will look at it and then up at the DA assigned with just this look of a you ****ing joking me?
Sometimes the judge will call them out in open court, and they do have discretion to say they won't sign off on the agreement, but that's rare.

notorious 06-29-2015 03:57 PM

http://u7151p6034.ilykefunny.com/upl...rge-193295.jpg

Bowser 06-29-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11572552)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2037/2...d31bcc971d.jpg

Bowser 06-29-2015 04:06 PM

I wonder if you told her that you flunked the eleventh grade if that would get you a shot with her? :hmmm:

TimBone 06-29-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

I believe I'd do her twice.

scho63 06-29-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Being 15 years old and seeing that, I would have fired the gun before I even pulled it out of the holster! :drool:

:LOL:

Found other photos not so flattering

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_imp..._sussex_nj.JPG

Rain Man 06-29-2015 04:39 PM

She must be good at her profession, because her photo alone is teaching me a lot.

kysirsoze 06-29-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11572628)
She must be good at her profession, because her photo alone is teaching me a lot.

You might be the classiest perv on this site.

patteeu 06-29-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 11572649)
You might be the classiest perv on this site.

LMAO

kepp 06-29-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 11572620)
Being 15 years old and seeing that, I would have fired the gun before I even pulled it out of the holster! :drool:

"OMG...you look so sexy as Dorothy from.... http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../2603728_o.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 06-29-2015 06:03 PM

She's seen more weiners than Oscar Meyer

notorious 06-29-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11572765)
She's seen more weiners than Oscar Meyer

It wouldn't hurt her to see one more.

TimBone 06-29-2015 06:21 PM

Yeah, my vienna sausage isn't gonna do her much harm at all.

GloryDayz 06-29-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11572590)
I believe I'd do her twice.

I'd eat whatever veggies I needed to to get her pregnant so she'd maybe marry me... You can't take her home to Mom, but you sure as hell can take her home to showoff to Dad!!

Perineum Ripper 06-30-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/s...g-hump-leg.gif

loochy 06-30-2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

I find this woman to be incredibly exciting.

ChiTown 06-30-2015 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 11572693)
"OMG...you look so sexy as Dorothy from.... http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../2603728_o.gif

LMAO

NewChief 06-30-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 11571818)
Yes, to all 10.

The puns and wordplay in that article were absolutely awful.

Pics nice, though.

Hootie 06-30-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 11572620)

:LOL:

Found other photos not so flattering

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_imp..._sussex_nj.JPG

explain to me what is wrong with that mugshot?

Beef Supreme 06-30-2015 01:14 PM

Would, St. Pauli Girl.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-30-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

I would give her the most uneventful 17 seconds of her life. As many times as she'd let me.

Graystoke 06-30-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

This chick needs a spanking

Beef Supreme 06-30-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 11573959)
This chick needs a spanking

No, it's too perilous.

Bowser 06-30-2015 01:27 PM

All ten, really...

http://www.lolquacio.us/lolquacious/...7ac0132d9f.jpg

Graystoke 06-30-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11573961)
No, it's too perilous.

Ok, I won't use my hands.

GloryDayz 06-30-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11573957)
I would give her the most uneventful 17 seconds of her life. As many times as she'd let me.

My heart would fail after 34, and it take a minute to get undressed, so I'm screwed... OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AustinChief 06-30-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11573961)
No, it's too perilous.

Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

Beef Supreme 06-30-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 11574000)
Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.

AustinChief 06-30-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11574032)
No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.

Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?

Beef Supreme 06-30-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 11574034)
Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?

No, it's unhealthy.

ptlyon 06-30-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11574042)
No, it's unhealthy.

And unclean

AustinChief 06-30-2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11574042)
No, it's unhealthy.

I bet you're gay.

Beef Supreme 06-30-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 11574050)
I bet you're gay.

Am not.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-30-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 11574034)
Oh, let me have just a little bit of penii?

That's how it read on my phone

cabletech94 06-30-2015 05:19 PM

would do alice in wonderland.

allllllll. niiiiiiiiiiiiiight. loooooooooooong.

KChiefs1 07-06-2015 03:17 PM

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

http://www.mandatory.com/2015/07/06/...usaolp00002185

Quote:

Jennifer Fichter, a 30-year-old teacher (former now) from Florida, was sentence to 22 years in jail after it was discovered that she had been having sex with three 17-year-old students. Jennifer allegedly had her young lovers lie to their parents about their whereabouts, when in reality they were hooking up with her in her truck, hotels, her apartment, and to keep the romance alive, the roof of the school.

This was not the first time that Jennifer had become a tad too close with her students, as back in 2008 she was fired from her teaching job after being allegedly very inappropriate with an 8th grader. Three years later, the Central Florida Aerospace Academy decided to take her on as a teacher, and of course, Jennifer was back at it, reeling in her three lovers.

Jennifer pleaded guilty to 37 counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor in 2014, and she has finally been handed her sentence.

Check out Jennifer apologizing for her dirty deeds below.

Hootie 07-06-2015 03:23 PM

22 years? Stupid

Hootie 07-06-2015 03:23 PM

I'm sure she'll serve about 1/3 of that, but still

TimBone 07-06-2015 03:25 PM

22 years....damn.

I don't understand the low self-esteem thing. I mean, why did it need to be teenagers that made her feel better about herself? I'm sure there are tons of 20+ year olds that would have catered to that girls every whim.