ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alt chiefs planet mock draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269621)

saphojunkie 02-22-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9425026)
Here's the simple reason why.

Allowing trades opens up the ability for teams to take their ENTIRE allotted time to try and work out trades. Taking the entire time is going to push other teams picks into the middle of the night and they're going to get skipped.

I am sorry I even asked.

Jeez.

Personally, if you want to make trades happen, then I say no trading current roster players. Only draft picks.

If you're worried about it, then we should say no trades after the second round. You don't need to move up to spot 112 to nab that tight end.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

I have no dog in this fight. I'm just giving my opinion.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 01:18 PM

Pest you and others are open to have opinions. I decided lets shake it up a little. You don't know me too well if you think I'm letting this fail. Enjoy your draft come here and make fun of ours if that's what you feel you want to do. I don't care. But I won't let this fail.

NJChiefsFan 02-22-2013 10:17 PM

I would vote for no trading, but I fully support our fearless leader. Fight the good fight against our original mock draft overlords.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 10:48 PM

Thanks we will make this work they can make fun of us all they want and say our mock isn't as good, but we know differently we didn't make people to beg to be in it.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 10:52 PM

We allowed Anyone who wanted to I'm not saying we are better we are going a different route. Innovators are often ridiculed when introducing different things. Let's be innovators we will have fun.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 10:52 PM

Oh shut the **** up with your persecution complex. You come off like a whiney bitch.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 11:09 PM

No I'm showing opinion too. pest you said to not judge you on your opinions well then you shouldn't judge others opinions.

Pest as I said before you are intitled to your opinion. You get joy by making fun of others that's once again your choice. So call me whiner etc I don't care. We are gonna do our draft the way we want to do it. You seem like an angry person when u attack me. It's not being a marter it's the truth. So once again attack me I'm above going to that level with you anymore once again good luck with your mock.

Sorter 02-22-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9427318)
No I'm showing opinion too. pest you said to not judge you on your opinions well then you shouldn't judge others opinions.

Pest as I said before you are intitled to your opinion. You get joy by making fun of others that's once again your choice. So call me whiner etc I don't care. We are gonna do our draft the way we want to do it. You seem like an angry person when u attack me. It's not being a marter it's the truth. So once again attack me I'm above going to that level with you anymore once again good luck with your mock.

LMAO

The Franchise 02-22-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9427336)
LMAO

QUIT MAKING FUN OF HIM!!!!!!!

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 11:08 AM

Ok ultra smooth-movement just told me he can't do it

Anyone know one person that might be interested

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 11:08 AM

So redskins and rams are available

ChiefsCountry 02-23-2013 12:14 PM

I just popped in to check on things, are you really doing trades? Just some advice, I wouldn't do it - but good luck.

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 12:31 PM

Thanks

Unsmooth-Moment 02-23-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9428064)
Ok ultra smooth-movement just told me he can't do it

Anyone know one person that might be interested

Yup got a lot on my plate at work. Sorry.