ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

O.city 02-04-2013 09:43 PM

It's funny cause Miller is saying "you can't compare players across time and different talent levels etc" when he was the one to say Joeckel=Ogden.

O.city 02-04-2013 09:44 PM

Here is the whole conversation so far, if you guys wanna see it.

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...36794768023554

O.city 02-04-2013 09:46 PM

I'd like to ask Miller, if the talent gap is so wide, as he said it was, between QB's and the LT's is as close as it is said to be with the top 3, why take a LT at 1 over a QB?

Pin Head 02-04-2013 09:47 PM

And logic says to way overdraft for a QB that nobody is high on...excepting of course, those who are high on way over-drafting..

silver5liter 02-04-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9378951)
And logic says to way overdraft for a QB that nobody is high on...excepting of course, those who are high on way over-drafting..

There are actually quite a few people high on him....

Smed1065 02-04-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Yes, lets overdraft a DT or OT because they touch the so often.

RealSNR 02-04-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

You have problems with your brain, good sir

Fat Elvis 02-04-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9377984)
It's gonna be fun to be on Cp when the Chiefs re sign Albert move him to guard, then go on and draft Star Joekel at 1.

FYP

Sorter 02-04-2013 10:28 PM

Just remember guys, it is okay to reach in the draft.

Unless it's a QB for a team that desperately needs one. Then it isn't. /Matt "I love man-meat in my mouth" Miller.

keg in kc 02-04-2013 10:33 PM

It's funny how when we get in these arguments the pro-Geno opinions are somehow automatically less valid than the anti-Geno ones. It's like a religious discussion talking to these anti-Geno zealots, where they believe what they do out of some kind of faith, no amount of discussion or evidence is going to change their minds and we folks who think he could be a good pro QB are somehow heretics simply for disagreeing with what they believe.

Sorter 02-04-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9379055)
It's funny how when we get in these arguments the pro-Geno opinions are somehow automatically less valid than the anti-Geno ones. It's like a religious discussion talking to these anti-Geno zealots, where they believe what they do out of some kind of faith, no amount of discussion or evidence is going to change their minds and we folks who think he could be a good pro QB are somehow heretics simply for disagreeing with what they believe.

The cult of anti-geno needs to drink some anti-freeze punch at their next meeting.

The Bad Guy 02-04-2013 10:39 PM

Miller has become my most hated person on Twitter. How can you write such complete bullshit and claim your some draft scout?

Joekel gets pushed around by stronger players and that's ok because he holds containment? That's unequivocal bullshit. He wants to cite the game against Magnus Hunt. The guy who has no technique and is raw as ****. The same Hunt who got his shit pushed in at the Senior Bowl?

The Bad Guy 02-04-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9378950)
I'd like to ask Miller, if the talent gap is so wide, as he said it was, between QB's and the LT's is as close as it is said to be with the top 3, why take a LT at 1 over a QB?

Don't bother him with logic.

Pin Head 02-04-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9378978)
There are actually quite a few people high on him....

and reeruns get high because they can't face reality without something or other to keep them on the level.

Sorter 02-04-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9379070)
Miller has become my most hated person on Twitter. How can you write such complete bullshit and claim your some draft scout?

Joekel gets pushed around by stronger players and that's ok because he holds containment? That's unequivocal bullshit. He wants to cite the game against Magnus Hunt. The guy who has no technique and is raw as ****. The same Hunt who got his shit pushed in at the Senior Bowl?

I hope somebody calls up 180 tomorrow to call him out on his bullshit.