ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

Fire Me Boy! 05-18-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11506737)
Are her toes even in her shoes?

:facepalm:

Honest to God, I had to go back and look at the picture to confirm her feet were even in frame.

kstater 05-18-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

She has toes and shoes?

Bowser 05-18-2015 06:10 PM

PSA - Bump this thread ONLY when there is a story of a hot teacher taking advantage of a poor, defenseless 18 year old.

Quote:

That's what you noticed?

GloryDayz 05-18-2015 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11506747)
PSA - Bump this thread ONLY when there is a story of a hot teacher taking advantage of a poor, defenseless 18 year old.

That's what you noticed?

Often times it's not what you see that kills you it's what you don't see, so it pays to be observant.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-18-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11503106)
That speaks to skill set...doesn't invalidate the degree.

It makes the degree functionally worthless when seeking employment.

Bowser 05-18-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11506750)
Often times it's not what you see that kills you it's what you don't see, so it pays to be observant.

If she is a terrorist about to kill me with toe bombs, then I guess I'll go out with a smile....

TripleThreat 05-18-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

WTF are u looking at her toes for

GloryDayz 05-18-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11506756)
If she is a terrorist about to kill me with toe bombs, then I guess I'll go out with a smile....

Yes, that's the glass-half-full outlook on life (and death) the world needs more of.

GloryDayz 05-18-2015 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 11506765)
WTF are u looking at her toes for

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...cial-Eyes-.gif

Don Corlemahomes 05-18-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11506736)

If her coot was infected with those organisms in the background, would you still?

GloryDayz 05-18-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist (Post 11506900)
If her coot was infected with those organisms in the background, would you still?

Yes, the breast milk would save me.

Marcellus 05-18-2015 08:04 PM

I may have missed it but this SNL skit was made for this thread.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eM28YFrMdfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 05-18-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist (Post 11506900)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...cc6bo1_500.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 05-18-2015 09:45 PM

So how many of these chicks are CP teacher wives?

GloryDayz 05-19-2015 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11507102)

I no longer have a microscope!

WhawhaWhat 05-19-2015 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11507102)

In CP terms, everyone has a wife that looks like one of these hot teachers. In reality, the wives are most likely on the same level as the lunch lady.

GloryDayz 05-19-2015 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11507229)
In CP terms, everyone has a wife that looks like one of these hot teachers. In reality, the wives are most likely on the same level as the lunch lady.

This?

http://eagnews.org/wp-content/upload...ch-337x244.jpg

or?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ostalNinja.jpg

or?

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/20...ney-header.jpg

or?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s3XSQciopS...ladies+009.JPG

or?

http://gaslamppost.files.wordpress.c...lunch_lady.jpg

????????????????????

Fire Me Boy! 05-19-2015 07:15 AM

Maybe, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, hell yes.

GloryDayz 05-19-2015 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11507268)
Maybe, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, hell yes.

"Door B" (2:01), or 2:35 for the part I was thinking of...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QkkaI0kXVRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fire Me Boy! 05-19-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11507290)
"Door B" (2:01), or 2:35 for the part I was thinking of...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QkkaI0kXVRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PLbV4tl9n20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WhawhaWhat 05-19-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11507257)

That picture made me LOL. I miss Chris Farley.

GloryDayz 05-19-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11507300)
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PLbV4tl9n20" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

The there's the wife cat...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kxRX6LXDpWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz 05-19-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11507303)
That picture made me LOL. I miss Chris Farley.

Indeed, he was awesome!

Tribal Warfare 05-21-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

The bitch has toes and shoes?

Buehler445 05-22-2015 10:01 AM

Huh. I missed this whole discussion about stay at home moms.

A few things:

I'd love to make enough money for the wife to stay at home. Unfortunately I do not.

Even if I did, I don't think my wife would want to. We discussed it briefly and she didn't even seem like she wanted to try. She doesn't have some mind blowing career either. She's a teacher (NOT one that is diddling the student body). Different strokes I guess.

As far as taking away spots of legit candidates, is that a thing? Does a woman really go to college knowing she wants to be a stay at home mom? WTF? I didn't know what I wanted to do when I got to college (other than bang chicks), but you're telling me a measurable portion of the college student body has this shit figured out? And then has the means to get it done? I don't see it. But I may be blind.

As far as hiring a person that may dump you to stay at home, it depends on the job of course, but every place I've ever been, I've wanted the best folks available. There is enough attrition everywhere that it really isn't an issue. If she's the best candidate, she's on. Fact is that people change jobs far more frequently than they used to. Accordingly, I worry about everyone leaving, not just those that may want to be a homemaker. In fact we spent significant time, energy, and most importantly money trying to keep this key man happy. His wife said he should quit, so he did, promptly moved to town and got divorced. It really left us in a bind because naturally, it was right when wheels needed to roll. Bottom line though, nobody is immune to leaving, and discriminating against a woman who may want to leave the workforce, I just don't see.

From the other side, a buddy of mine hired a gal recently who was freaked out because she thought she would be fired for getting pregnant shortly after she started. He let her know that firing her for getting pregnant is blatantly illegal, and she'd own the place if he did.

Just my perspective.

Fire Me Boy! 05-22-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11513454)
Huh. I missed this whole discussion about stay at home moms.

A few things:

I'd love to make enough money for the wife to stay at home. Unfortunately I do not.

Even if I did, I don't think my wife would want to. We discussed it briefly and she didn't even seem like she wanted to try. She doesn't have some mind blowing career either. She's a teacher (NOT one that is diddling the student body). Different strokes I guess.

As far as taking away spots of legit candidates, is that a thing? Does a woman really go to college knowing she wants to be a stay at home mom? WTF? I didn't know what I wanted to do when I got to college (other than bang chicks), but you're telling me a measurable portion of the college student body has this shit figured out? And then has the means to get it done? I don't see it. But I may be blind.

As far as hiring a person that may dump you to stay at home, it depends on the job of course, but every place I've ever been, I've wanted the best folks available. There is enough attrition everywhere that it really isn't an issue. If she's the best candidate, she's on. Fact is that people change jobs far more frequently than they used to. Accordingly, I worry about everyone leaving, not just those that may want to be a homemaker. In fact we spent significant time, energy, and most importantly money trying to keep this key man happy. His wife said he should quit, so he did, promptly moved to town and got divorced. It really left us in a bind because naturally, it was right when wheels needed to roll. Bottom line though, nobody is immune to leaving, and discriminating against a woman who may want to leave the workforce, I just don't see.

From the other side, a buddy of mine hired a gal recently who was freaked out because she thought she would be fired for getting pregnant shortly after she started. He let her know that firing her for getting pregnant is blatantly illegal, and she'd own the place if he did.

Just my perspective.

I worked with a woman up until a couple years ago who actually told me she was only working until she could find a man and start making babies. She had a degree, and knew all along that's what she wanted to do. It's a very southern belle thing down here.

Buehler445 05-22-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11513476)
I worked with a woman up until a couple years ago who actually told me she was only working until she could find a man and start making babies. She had a degree, and knew all along that's what she wanted to do. It's a very southern belle thing down here.

That's insane.

GloryDayz 05-22-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 11513126)
The bitch has toes and shoes?

Well that's kind of the question. If she'd get her perfect breasts and legs out of the way, we could investigate more deeply. In this case perhaps if she rolled onto her back we could make a better determination, don't you think?

GloryDayz 05-22-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

It's something like operating with the fighter pilot community (at least a little), once you hang with them in the O-Club on a Naval Air station, you see how women, many who'd mothers did the same thing, seek-out fighter pilots.

It's not surprising as fighter jocks are thought to be the Fabio's of the military (Duh, they fly the coolest planes in the world, and they're all Tom Cruise!!!), and there's the lure of a steady income to say the least, but there's certainly something amazing about watching it in action, and seeing how the girls/women of that ilk start with fighter pilots at the top of the list, then tend to settle as they move down the list towards tugboat skipper. And I'm BY NO MEANS saying that it's all women or all fighter pilot's wives/girlfriends, it's NOT, but you sure can see it play-out in the fighter pilot-heavy O-Clubs as compared to the others.

My experience came at NAS Oceana when my group worked out of Dam Neck and were were working with some of pilots in the aviation community in their role as close air support (FA-18s and A-10s at the time). A Warthog pilot from Langley AFB was laughing with one of the FA-18 pilots during a break (we were in a classroom on Oceana) about who's O-Club had more "bait", and it was just awesome. Then we went... LOL, just LOL! I had heard tales having grown up in Va. Beach, but had never bothered going, and I was simply amazed...

Another funny part was that years later I ended up working on Langley AFB, and found that it was indeed the same thing on an Air Force base.

The Franchise 05-22-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11513581)
It's something like operating with the fighter pilot community (at least a little), once you hang with them in the O-Club on a Naval Air station, you see how women, many who'd mothers did the same thing, seek-out fighter pilots.

It's not surprising as fighter jocks are thought to be the Fabio's of the military (Duh, they fly the coolest planes in the world, and they're all Tom Cruise!!!), and there's the lure of a steady income to say the least, but there's certainly something amazing about watching it in action, and seeing how the girls/women of that ilk start with fighter pilots at the top of the list, then tend to settle as they move down the list towards tugboat skipper. And I'm BY NO MEANS saying that it's all women or all fighter pilot's wives/girlfriends, it's NOT, but you sure can see it play-out in the fighter pilot-heavy O-Clubs as compared to the others.

My experience came at NAS Oceana when my group worked out of Dam Neck and were were working with some of pilots in the aviation community in their role as close air support (FA-18s and A-10s at the time). A Warthog pilot from Langley AFB was laughing with one of the FA-18 pilots during a break (we were in a classroom on Oceana) about who's O-Club had more "bait", and it was just awesome. Then we went... LOL, just LOL! I had heard tales having grown up in Va. Beach, but had never bothered going, and I was simply amazed...

Another funny part was that years later I ended up working on Langley AFB, and found that it was indeed the same thing on an Air Force base.

When I was in the Air Force.....a buddy and I used to go to the bars all the time and lie to girls about how we flew planes for the Air Force. LMAO It became a game to see how much we could lie and still have the girl believe us. For a while I flew the F23 Gopher. And yeah...that shit worked.

GloryDayz 05-22-2015 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11513587)
When I was in the Air Force.....a buddy and I used to go to the bars all the time and lie to girls about how we flew planes for the Air Force. LMAO It became a game to see how much we could lie and still have the girl believe us. For a while I flew the F23 Gopher. And yeah...that shit worked.

And THAT'S why the FA-18 guy was laughing that day, he was saying the "Mrs. ChaChesta's" (their code for pilot wives who sought-out fighter guys) teaching their daughters how to ask questions to make sure the guy was indeed a pilot.

I was stunned. I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. I know when I walked in with them sporting a beard, had I not had a girlfriend, it would have been a jack-off night for sure. And, as usual, the guy checking IDs to get in was perplexed. But it was worth the dumb look(s) from the O-Club bouncer... Ha!

So there was no selling me being a pilot, that's for sure!

Stewie 06-05-2015 07:44 AM

WICHITA – A Wichita State University student-teacher has been charged with unlawful sexual relations with a student at Heights High School.

Wichita media outlets report 23-year-old Katelynn R. Moore was arrested Tuesday, but has been released on bond.

Wichita school district spokeswoman Susan Arensman said Wednesday that the alleged incident did not occur at the high school, but was reported there.

Authorities say the incident happened in February and that the suspect unlawfully engaged in “consensual sexual intercourse, lewd fondling or touching, or sodomy” with a student.

According to Wichita State University spokesman Joe Kleinsasser, Moore was a music education student at the school and no longer has student-teacher status.

The newspaper could not reach Moore for comment.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/katelynn+moore1.jpg

JimNasium 06-05-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 11534828)
WICHITA – A Wichita State University student-teacher has been charged with unlawful sexual relations with a student at Heights High School.

Wichita media outlets report 23-year-old Katelynn R. Moore was arrested Tuesday, but has been released on bond.

Wichita school district spokeswoman Susan Arensman said Wednesday that the alleged incident did not occur at the high school, but was reported there.

Authorities say the incident happened in February and that the suspect unlawfully engaged in “consensual sexual intercourse, lewd fondling or touching, or sodomy” with a student.

According to Wichita State University spokesman Joe Kleinsasser, Moore was a music education student at the school and no longer has student-teacher status.

The newspaper could not reach Moore for comment.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/katelynn+moore1.jpg

That's a Shocker.

Trivers 06-05-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 11534982)
That's a Shocker.

booo!! LMAO :clap:

gblowfish 06-05-2015 12:01 PM

I'll bet she received The Shocker repeatedly....

ptlyon 06-05-2015 12:03 PM

Well, it did say “consensual sexual intercourse, lewd fondling or touching, or sodomy

NewChief 06-05-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11513454)

Yes. Absolutely. There are a lot of sorority girls who are trying to enter the workforce and be badasses and are attracted to the Greek life for the networking and future career. I think there are FAR more who are attempting to land a dude with enough earning potential or family wealth to keep them from having to work and allow them to live a life of leisure as a trophy wife. They join a sorority knowing that will allow them the best chance of landing such a husband.

MatriculatingHank 06-11-2015 09:25 AM

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/k...6_1280x720.jpg

TWO LOUISIANA HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS ARRESTED OVER THREESOME WITH STUDENT

http://abc7news.com/news/two-teacher...tudent/334018/

DESTREHAN, LA -- Two Louisiana high school teachers are accused of having a threesome with a student, WGNO-TV reports.

Police in Jefferson Parish charged Destrehan High School English teachers Shelley S. Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Police say the student, who was 16 at the time, went to one of the teacher's apartments after a football game on September 12th. The police report says the student then began having sex with both teachers simultaneously until the early morning hours of the 13th.

The Times-Picayune reports police learned about the crime after the student was heard "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers." WGNO reports that the student told his peers he had met the teachers multiple times and even documented some of their encounters on video.

Detectives say the student, who is now 17, told them his ongoing sexual relationship with the teachers was consensual. The legal age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

"No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged," Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said. "You have an educator. Their responsibility is the safety and the education of children. ... They should have known better."

Respess has been teacher for two years and is an alumni of the high school where she works. Dufresne is currently in her tenth year as a teacher. She is also married with three young children. Both teachers are graduates of Louisiana State University.

Respess' attorney says his client is innocent.

ptlyon 06-11-2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

"No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged,"
Interesting comment...

loochy 06-11-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank (Post 11544283)

DESTREHAN, LA -- Two Louisiana high school teachers are accused of having a threesome with a student, WGNO-TV reports.

Police in Jefferson Parish charged Destrehan High School English teachers Shelley S. Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Police say the student, who was 16 at the time, went to one of the teacher's apartments after a football game on September 12th. The police report says the student then began having sex with both teachers simultaneously until the early morning hours of the 13th.

The Times-Picayune reports police learned about the crime after the student was heard "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers." WGNO reports that the student told his peers he had met the teachers multiple times and even documented some of their encounters on video.

Detectives say the student, who is now 17, told them his ongoing sexual relationship with the teachers was consensual. The legal age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

"No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged," Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said. "You have an educator. Their responsibility is the safety and the education of children. ... They should have known better."

Respess has been teacher for two years and is an alumni of the high school where she works. Dufresne is currently in her tenth year as a teacher. She is also married with three young children. Both teachers are graduates of Louisiana State University.

Respess' attorney says his client is innocent.

Q

Predarat 06-11-2015 09:33 AM

Since when do job ads for female teachers list a requirement of being an Audiofile Slore.

kstater 06-11-2015 09:34 AM

Niiiice

Saul Good 06-11-2015 09:39 AM

Can we give this dude his 'coolest kid in the universe' award yet, or does it have to go to a committee first?

KCUnited 06-11-2015 09:42 AM

Apparently he had to tell ol girl on the right twice.

RollChiefsRoll 06-11-2015 09:43 AM

LOL at the dude married to that chick. Soul searching time.

Bowser 06-11-2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank (Post 11544283)

Their responsibility is the safety and the education of children. ... "

I'd say that was mission accomplished. And this kid wins the King of All High Schools crown for the 2014-15 school year.

Lex Luthor 06-11-2015 09:53 AM

I guess I don't see why a prison sentence makes sense when the only way the authorities found out about the "crime" was because the "victim" bragged about it.

Our society has some pretty ****ed up laws. I obviously don't want adults raping children, but there was clearly no victim here.

Bowser 06-11-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11544333)
I guess I don't see why a prison sentence makes sense when the only way the authorities found out about the "crime" was because the "victim" bragged about it.

Our society has some pretty ****ed up laws. I obviously don't want adults raping children, but there was clearly no victim here.

The worst that should happen in a case like this, imo, is that the teachers lose their jobs and are banned from teaching. Prison time is incomprehensible to me for something like this.

Hootie 06-11-2015 10:53 AM

they should just make teacher/student sex legal and this would all go away !

Omaha 06-11-2015 12:03 PM

I saw this one on Dateline the other day & it's not in here:
Spoiler!

Predarat 06-11-2015 12:18 PM

LOL at the crying from the gallery.

scho63 06-11-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11544329)
I'd say that was mission accomplished. And this kid wins the King of All High Schools crown for the 2014-15 school year.

Why do I guess that these two trollops had sex with the football star and his 10" anaconda. :hmmm:

BigRichard 06-11-2015 02:21 PM

Kill that auto start video

alpha_omega 06-11-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11535286)
...... I think there are FAR more who are attempting to land a dude with enough earning potential or family wealth to keep them from having to work and allow them to live a life of leisure as a trophy wife. They join a sorority knowing that will allow them the best chance of landing such a husband....

So, they are really just hookers then?

Fire Me Boy! 06-11-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 11544756)
Kill that auto start video

Saul Good 06-11-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11544316)
Apparently he had to tell ol girl on the right twice.

You should post pics of the teachers you were having threesomes with when you were 16.

KCUnited 06-11-2015 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11544797)
You should post pics of the teachers you were having threesomes with when you were 16.

I should?

Lex Luthor 06-11-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11544797)

Does this blonde girl count?

loochy 06-11-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11544820)
Does this blonde girl count?

she counts as 17

baitism 06-11-2015 03:12 PM

Where can I download said video?

mdstu 06-11-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11544358)
The worst that should happen in a case like this, imo, is that the teachers lose their jobs and are banned from teaching. Prison time is incomprehensible to me for something like this.

I know this much:
If two teacher dudes did the threesome gig with my 16 y/o daughter, I would be the guy in prison.

ThaVirus 06-11-2015 05:09 PM

What does a real-life FFM threesome even look like?

I feel like porn has ruined my expectations.

TimBone 06-11-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdstu (Post 11545014)
I know this much:
If two teacher dudes did the threesome gig with my 16 y/o daughter, I would be the guy in prison.

Thanks for sharing.

Lex Luthor 06-11-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdstu (Post 11545014)
I know this much:

People can deny it all they want and declare it to be an unfair double standard, but the fact is that it's entirely different. It just is.

If two male teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old daughter, I'd be right there with you. I'd hunt them down and beat the hell out of them. But if two hot female teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old son and he was bragging about it, I'd congratulate him on his good fortune. I wouldn't ruin the lives of the two women and put them in prison. If he was an unwilling participant and he was traumatized by the experience, that would be an entirely different story. But that's not the case here. The guy in this situation was anything but traumatized. He was proud and happy.

Pitt Gorilla 06-11-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545247)
People can deny it all they want and declare it to be an unfair double standard, but the fact is that it's entirely different. It just is.

If two male teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old daughter, I'd be right there with you. I'd hunt them down and beat the hell out of them. But if two hot female teachers had a threesome with my 16 year old son and he was bragging about it, I'd congratulate him on his good fortune. I wouldn't ruin the lives of the two women and put them in prison. If he was an unwilling participant and he was traumatized by the experience, that would be an entirely different story. But that's not the case here. The guy in this situation was anything but traumatized. He was proud and happy.

what if your 16 year old daughter was happy with the experience?

unlurking 06-11-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11545273)

Daddy buys her a stripper pole?

BWillie 06-11-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Smart woman. Why work, when you don't have to? There's really no reason for a really good looking women to work, if she can help it.

GloryDayz 06-11-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545247)

Prooly spot-on...

Lex Luthor 06-11-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11545273)

It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.

BWillie 06-11-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545337)
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.

There's only a double standard because you make it so.

GloryDayz 06-11-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Those were the old days.

And I'd go along with that if there was any chance that our culture could find a way to stop being so ****ing stupid with so many other things.

So until we're ready to have a conversation about more than these this thing and be honest about "the differences" (and not get sued for it), I say it stays if for nothing else than a reminder that lawyers can "logically" **** up anything.

Anyong Bluth 06-12-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11545356)
Those were the old days.

And I'd go along with that if there was any chance that our culture could find a way to stop being so ****ing stupid with so many other things.

So until we're ready to have a conversation about more than these this thing and be honest about "the differences" (and not get sued for it), I say it stays if for nothing else than a reminder that lawyers can "logically" **** up anything.

Politicians pass the laws. Take it up with your elected officials, because lawyers aren't the group you think are the cause of the situation.

GloryDayz 06-12-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 11545667)
Politicians pass the laws. Take it up with your elected officials, because lawyers aren't the group you think are the cause of the situation.

And the laws they passed are why we're here. I'm merely suggesting taking a common sense approach to the this version of "fair and just" just as soon as we apply that same logic and lens to other parts of the law. If we can't do the latter, then let the ladies suffer the same process that would fall on two male teachers doing the same with a student.

Lex Luthor 06-12-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11545339)
There's only a double standard because you make it so.

Really?

I thought boys and girls were different. When was the last time a boy got pregnant?

Xanathol 06-12-2015 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545688)
Really?

I thought boys and girls were different. When was the last time a boy got pregnant?

And you think a 16 yo is ready to be a good father to a child from a woman 8-16 years older than he? What about child support? The woman could drop the baby off at his doorstep and take off. It isn't just about who can get pregnant.

KCUnited 06-12-2015 08:20 AM

Not to mention one of the women is married with 3 kids. I'm sure she's engaging in 3somes with a student and another teacher because she's got a loving and understanding husband at home. That's the convo I'd be having with my kid after all the hi5's.

hometeam 06-12-2015 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11545688)
Really?

http://www.craveonline.com/images/st...arzenegger.jpg

DiaperBoy27 06-12-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Devil's advocate:

First, "underage" is relative because age of consent varies by state. In KS, 16 is old enough.

Why does a difference in anatomy "justify" a different standard? Are you saying that a woman of legal age doesn't have the right to have sex with whomever she wants?

Lex Luthor 06-12-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanathol (Post 11545733)
And you think a 16 yo is ready to be a good father to a child from a woman 8-16 years older than he? What about child support? The woman could drop the baby off at his doorstep and take off. It isn't just about who can get pregnant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11545746)
Not to mention one of the women is married with 3 kids. I'm sure she's engaging in 3somes with a student and another teacher because she's got a loving and understanding husband at home. That's the convo I'd be having with my kid after all the hi5's.

Those are very valid points, and a discussion with the son about responsible behavior would certainly be in order. That's a very different thing from throwing women in prison and ruining their lives forever.

Lex Luthor 06-12-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 (Post 11545812)
Devil's advocate:

First, "underage" is relative because age of consent varies by state. In KS, 16 is old enough.

Why does a difference in anatomy "justify" a different standard? Are you saying that a woman of legal age doesn't have the right to have sex with whomever she wants?

No.