ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We all know what happened. It’s on Mahomes. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318183)

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13818814)
How do you come to an opposing teams board and talk crap about a guy making his 7th start? Mahomes wasn’t great in the 1st half but that 2nd half was impressive. I hope the Patriots troll gets hit by a bus.

Wishing death upon someone over a football game. Lmao, yeah, you're not messed up in the head at all. ROFL

Need a tissue, Nancy?

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13818814)
How do you come to an opposing teams board and talk crap about a guy making his 7th start? Mahomes wasn’t great in the 1st half but that 2nd half was impressive. I hope the Patriots troll gets hit by a bus.

Don't get mad. Feel bad. He literally has nothing better to do with his life. 1am, hes on chiefsplanet. 7am, hes on chiefsplanet.

Mecca 10-15-2018 05:59 AM

That's pretty sad you'd think after all those wins that wouldn't be something their fans would think about...

But then again Boston doesn't exactly have a rep of having awesome sports fans.

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13818819)
Don't get mad. Feel bad. He literally has nothing better to do with his life. 1am, hes on chiefsplanet. 7am, hes on chiefsplanet.

Let the butthurt flow, Vincent Van Bro! :clap:

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818821)
That's pretty sad you'd think after all those wins that wouldn't be something their fans would think about...

But then again Boston doesn't exactly have a rep of having awesome sports fans.

A Chiefs fan just wished death upon me MULTIPLE times...because asshurt. ROFL Is that what awesome fans do? Oh wait, im talking to a fanbase who roots for woman beaters!

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818822)

Feeling pity for someone isn't being butthurt.

mr. tegu 10-15-2018 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818813)
Its hilarious watching you try your darnedest to make your L look like a W. ROFL

You guys said you were going to blow us out, remember?!

Nothing wrong with losing one game. You should know that given the Patriots can’t win unless at home. Mahomes loses to Brady in NE. Brady loses to Nick Foles on a neutral field. The Patriots are 0-2 on the road. How many more road losses do they get? Two? Three?

I never understand people like you that minimize your own team’s win by acting like your opponent isn’t any good. Seems counter productive.

Priest31kc 10-15-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818822)

You're not a good troll. Do better.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818827)
A Chiefs fan just wished death upon me MULTIPLE times...because asshurt. ROFL Is that what awesome fans do? Oh wait, im talking to a fanbase who roots for woman beaters!

You're being a douche....if you followed someone in life around doing what you're doing here you'd get your face knocked in. But you wouldn't do that because you know better, it's easy to act like a ****wad on the internet because nothing happens.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:04 AM

And anyway it'll be satisfying when Brady hangs it up and all the Pats fans disappear considering they didn't exist until what 1996?

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13818830)
Nothing wrong with losing one game. You should know that given the Patriots can’t win unless at home. Mahomes loses to Brady in NE. Brady loses to Nick Foles on a neutral field. The Patriots are 0-2 on the road. How many more road losses do they get? Two? Three?

I never understand people like you that minimize your own team’s win by acting like your opponent isn’t any good. Seems counter productive.

Wait...the Patriots won 5 Superbowls AT HOME???

crazycoffey 10-15-2018 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixhex (Post 13817662)
The Patriots never punted. Not once.

They punted their first series

kcpasco 10-15-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818827)

I’m not asshurt. That was a good game by two good teams. Now go take a walk in traffic.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 13818838)
They punted their first series

They went on 4th and didn't get it...

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818835)
You're being a douche....if you followed someone in life around doing what you're doing here you'd get your face knocked in. But you wouldn't do that because you know better, it's easy to act like a ****wad on the internet because nothing happens.

Im just having a good laugh at Kansas City's expense. And don't act like a few of your buddies on here didn't purposely instigate Pats fans on PP. Are Chiefs fans the only people allowed to do such things? ROFL

And i would no doubt troll you face to face. Am i supposed to be scared of you? LMAO