ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Apparently I've been an admin here for 10 years. AMA I suppose. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314983)

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:00 AM

What was your worst sexual experience?...

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13523026)
Did you ever go hoggin in the single days?

Na. I was never much into the bar scene; I was more of the dating type. Not all of them were bikini models, but none were a one-night kind of deal.

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13523028)
Best NHL atmosphere?

In general or that I've been in? I haven't been to any games outside the Pepsi Center, so I can't really speak to it broadly. The Game 7 vs. the Wild in 2014 was a hell of a crowd to be in, though. Unfortunately, we lost it in OT, but the atmosphere was bonkers.

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13523032)
50 yard line, your ass, your choice of liquor...:)

Oh. I was interpreting this as a body shot deal. I'm not generally prude, so I suppose I'd do it as long as I knew exactly how drunk I was probably going to get from it. I know that kind of shit can be dangerous if you're not careful.

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523078)
In general or that I've been in?

Since we're doing this I think it's time to bring up your sexuality.

It's been in question for a while (and while it's public record I'm cool with whatever) you haven't been completely honest.

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13523073)
What was your worst sexual experience?...

Again, not that adventurous. Had a girlfriend in high school who subscribed to the philosophy of this song, which occasionally made for some...messy...situations.

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523083)
Oh. I was interpreting this as a body shot deal. I'm not generally prude, so I suppose I'd do it as long as I knew exactly how drunk I was probably going to get from it. I know that kind of shit can be dangerous if you're not careful.

Yeah, it's a bad idea.

It can kill.

I just had to ask in case we went camping...

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523088)
Again, not that adventurous. Had a girlfriend in high school who subscribed to the philosophy of this song, which occasionally made for some...messy...situations.

She subscribed to Showtime?...

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13523087)
Since we're doing this I think it's time to bring up your sexuality.

It's been in question for a while (and while it's public record I'm cool with whatever) you haven't been completely honest.

Very straight, but perfectly fine with hanging out with gay dudes. I have a very "you do you" philosophy on life.

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523088)

I got hummers and handy's.

If ONLY they believed in buttseggs-4-Jesus back then...

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523093)
Very straight, but perfectly fine with hanging out with gay dudes. I have a very "you do you" philosophy on life.

But you did apparently nail some Catholic school girls.

Back to your pedophelia and guilt...

DaFace 04-19-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13523098)
But you did apparently nail some Catholic school girls.

Back to your pedophelia and guilt...

Is this where I freak out and throw a fit for the next 8 years?

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523100)

No, this is where we pretend that we have the ability to use sarcasm and humor freely (misspelling) and the internet isn't an oppressive tool for targeting people.

And, FTR, DaFace is not an immoral person. He is only the target of unfair sarcasm and jovial posts directed his way.

Baby Lee 04-19-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13523100)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13523106)
No, this is where we pretend that we have the ability to use sarcasm and humor freely (misspelling) and the internet isn't an oppressive tool for targeting people.

And, FTR, DaFace is not an immoral person. He is only the target of unfair sarcasm and jovial posts directed his way.

If you are in an argument, and someone throws 'you **** kids' snark at you, and your response is 'oh no!! people will totally believe this about me,' your problem probably isn't with the person you are arguing with.

Rausch 04-19-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13523130)
If you are in an argument, and someone throws 'you **** kids' snark at you, and your response is 'oh no!! people will totally believe this about me,' your problem probably isn't with the person you are arguing with.

I RAPE CHILDREN.

This is sarcasm. It's meant to contrast my clear opposition any and all things related to any form of child abuse.