ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191708)

orange 09-15-2008 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The material was legal - the Broncos just had too much of it on their uniforms - kind of like THIS:

Attachment 81288

Frazod 09-15-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pendejo (Post 5024140)
**** you with your the refs were/are in the Rat's pockets nonsense. The Chiefs haven't won anything because they're a piss poor franchise.

There is absolutely no basis to your allegations aside from the fact that THE BRONCOS RULE ALL!!!

That's funny, Stink has admitted to it and laughed about on the air at ESPN. It's documented. It's common knowledge - has been since it happened. No matter how many degenerate inbred trolls crawl out of the mountains and deny it, that won't change what happened.

easymobee 09-15-2008 10:30 PM

Chargers fans are hilarious.

If the same thing happened going the other way and they benefited, it would be a non-issue and im sure they wouldn't be talking about petitions and the such in that case.

I also don't remember Chargers fans mourning for the Raiders when the the tuck rule game happened, yet they want the whole football world to feel sorry for them.

The non-stop implosion and fallout at SignonSanDiego.com is wonderful.

Im glad the game ended w/ the controversy it did. It just twists the knife that extra little hard.

The way a lot of you Chief fans are jumping on their pity wagon is wonderfully disgusting.

Go Jets! 0-3

Frazod 09-15-2008 10:33 PM

Wow, this thread is like ringing the dinner bell for every dickhead Donx troll on the internet. Where are BelowAverage and LB52?

easymobee 09-15-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5024146)
That's funny, Stink has admitted to it and laughed about on the air at ESPN. It's documented. It's common knowledge - has been since it happened. No matter how many degenerate inbred trolls crawl out of the mountains and deny it, that won't change what happened.

Do you cringe with anger when you pass the cooking spray display at the grocery store?

Does it haunt you?

has it changed your shopping experience?

Moobs 09-15-2008 10:35 PM

The cellar dwellars swinging on our nuts. Hang on tight!

Frazod 09-15-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easymobee (Post 5024154)
Do you cringe with anger when you pass the cooking spray display at the grocery store?

Does it haunt you?

No. I'd rather take the loss than win by being a cheating pussy.

Buck 09-15-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easymobee (Post 5024147)
Chargers fans are hilarious.

If the same thing happened going the other way and they benefited, it would be a non-issue and im sure they wouldn't be talking about petitions and the such in that case.

I also don't remember Chargers fans mourning for the Raiders when the the tuck rule game happened, yet they want the whole football world to feel sorry for them.

The non-stop implosion and fallout at SignonSanDiego.com is wonderful.

Im glad the game ended w/ the controversy it did. It just twists the knife that extra little hard.

The way a lot of you Chief fans are jumping on their pity wagon is wonderfully disgusting.

Go Jets! 0-3

True, but had our roles been reversed, youd be complaining too.

Frazod 09-15-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs (Post 5024161)
The cellar dwellars swinging on our nuts. Hang on tight!

And here I just thought you were Ari's handpuppet, but you end up being a Donx troll. How cute.

Grow some nuts first, sweetie.

Moobs 09-15-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5024167)
And here I just thought you were Ari's handpuppet, but you end up being a Donx troll. How cute.

Grow some nuts first, sweetie.

Freshen up my coffee.

Frazod 09-15-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs (Post 5024170)
Freshen up my coffee.

I'll have my secretary get you some after you get done cleaning the shitters, lowlife.

orange 09-15-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5024164)
True, but had our roles been reversed, youd be complaining too.

Oh, I'll agree with that - but you understand from MY post why my sympathy for you is somewhat limited, don't you?

Moobs 09-15-2008 10:45 PM

As I've stated in another thread, obviously it was a fumble. It was a bad break. Shit happens. Eight points were scored after this bad break. Your team failed to man up when confronted with some adversity. I hope the actually Charger players are dwelling on this as much as the Charger fans and their new BFFs Chief fans.

The exact same play happened in the Bears/Broncos game last year. Our player (Abdullah I believe) had picked up the fumble and had a clear path to the endzone, but it wasn't to be. You haven't heard much hubbub about that play, have you? Most of you probably don't even know it happened. There certainly wasn't an uproar about it. I was more pissed we couldn't stop Devin freakin' Hester and gave the game away. But life goes on.

El Pendejo 09-15-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5024146)

Document it with a link bitch.

Then look at the box score of that game...and tell me what you see.

Funny how the only people whining about greased jerseys on the Donks o-line are chiefs fans. Did Jacksonville complain...did the Steelers...did Green Bay? No...only the panty waste fans from KANSAS CITY!!!

easymobee 09-15-2008 10:54 PM

apparently the bad call sent LT's wife into tears .....

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...rs-turner.html

LaDainian Tomlinson, slowed by a jammed right big toe, said the Chargers weren't the only ones bothered by the call.

“I don't know if there's any way you can work around it in your mind, it's just point-blank to me just a missed call,” Tomlinson said. “You know, so many people are affected by it. That's the thing that's most disappointing. Because it's not just us, it's our families, it's the fans.

“Prime example: I call my wife after the game and she had been crying, all because of this call. It happens, but, you know, it's huge. That's a big play because they all realize how much we put into it, and that was the one thing she was talking about was how much heart this team had showed and was fighting back, and won the game. Had the game won and to have the game taken away from you, it was tough.”

Nonetheless, the Chargers know they have to move on.