ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes in the locker room after the afcc (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320809)

SAUTO 01-22-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14064861)
Hey mods - maybe change the thread title to Mahomes post game locker room or something. I used vernacular that is apparently leading everyone to think he had a hissy fit, when in actuality, I meant to pass on that he stood up like the god damn leader he is.

Great leaders accept their own level of responsibility, but you also cannot let failure breed in your ranks.

Mahomes is a ****ing natural leader, and why would ANYONE assume that if he called out the team, it was anything other than exactly the kind of fire you'd want from your franchise QB?

Every player on KC needs to realize that substandard execution isn't just about not doing your job. They need to be terrified of letting Mahomes down.

I did. I hope it's ok what i changed it to.

crispystl 01-22-2019 04:57 PM

Wait...is that pic of him and Belichick real?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

swifty32661 01-22-2019 04:57 PM

:clap: Hell yeah! **** everyone else's feelings. (not being a smart ass!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14064269)
God I hope this is true.

No more yes man Alex Smiff, Andy. Finally you have a quarterback that will hold you accountable.

Let this be a message to the whole team. Mahomes is on a mission. It's time to get on board or pack your ****ing bags.

saphojunkie 01-22-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14064964)
I did. I hope it's ok what i changed it to.

Thanks, sir

TwistedChief 01-22-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14064925)
To the people who are wringing hands over this, so terribly scared that our QB isn't afraid to dress his team down in the locker room after a loss of this magnitude:

I hate every ****ing one of you, and curse God for allowing you to waste his precious oxygen.

You are an absolute abomination of an individual. Your message was not directed at me, but you are nevertheless a complete ****ing soul-less loser for this message in this context. Good thing you’ve achieved the level of PrisonBitch and you’re active on an internet message board.

crispystl 01-22-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14064719)
Dude... you could have called a timeout till a week from sunday and there is still no way they were going to stop them....

But you might as well. What's there to lose ? I mean I guess you could argue you might need it later, but we needed one then for sure and with the way the defense was playing it was it highly unlikely we would've made it to the end of OT. If we got the ball back we were going to score. If they got it a second time they were too. It would have been good just for everyone to catch their breath and calm the **** down for a minute.

38yrsfan 01-22-2019 05:06 PM

Did he also kick Kareem's old locker while venting?

oldman 01-22-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14064919)
I would certainly think Justin Houston is a leader on the team. And I have no doubt he calls people out when it’s necessary but rightfully does so behind closed doors. I remember his calming and then lecturing Kelce on the sidelines when Kelce was getting dumb personal fouls in crucial games.

I may not have made myself clear. Yes, Houston and the others are the leaders and they need to lead.

Deberg_1990 01-22-2019 05:13 PM

Glad Brady was able to calm Mahomes down and console him

Demonpenz 01-22-2019 05:40 PM

Hit a ****ing rb wide open on a wheel route and not take a sack to take your team out of FG and he has a gripe.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-22-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14064999)
You are an absolute abomination of an individual. Your message was not directed at me, but you are nevertheless a complete ****ing soul-less loser for this message in this context. Good thing you’ve achieved the level of PrisonBitch and you’re active on an internet message board.

First of all, **** you. You're so goddamned insignificant to me, I can't even begin to think of anything you've ever posted that sticks out in my mind as having been so important or entertaining, that I can even begin to make any kind of assessment of your person.

Secondly, had I not been tired of reading two straight days of losers BEING losers, with loser attitudes, the message wouldn't have even been necessary.

And finally, the fact that I'm not everyone's cup of tea around here isn't a detriment or shortcoming, it's mother****ing badge of honor.

Denver fan 01-22-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14064198)
A friend in KC texted me yesterday. He was talking with a coach who was in the locker room and said that Mahomes was very vocal in the privacy of the locker room after the game.

He was screaming that "we are not going to keep losing games like this." Apparently, even Reid had to calm him down.

Now, this is all hearsay upon hearsay, but it came from a reliable source. I think that - assuming it is true - this is absolutely part of Sutton going. Clark and Reid know that this franchise is about making the most of Mahomes' prime. While he said everything right in the press conference and microphone, it's clear Mahomes knows the defense allowing opposing QBs to score at will has been the downfall all year.

It's a tough loss, but the start of a fantastic journey. I'm more excited at the end of the year than I ever have been.

This information was relayed to me from the perspective of Mahomes was being very fiery, and very vocal, but not calling out anyone specifically. This was not in poor form, but rather a pretty exceptional display of culture change for a team accustomed to losing.

EDITED.

Calm down Grasshopper! Got to love a Q.B that hates too lose. With the team you all have, you guy's are the next Patriots! Hate to admit it because I'm a Bronco fan but you all use this to get you back next year. Raheem Moore ring a bell! You all are class of the NFL. Hear Shane Ray wants to play for you guys. Add a few players on Defense and you guys may run the table next year. Heads up Chief fans!

ghak99 01-22-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 14064969)
Wait...is that pic of him and Belichick real?

I choose to believe it is. LMAO

Sub in the video of him and Kraft holding hands very strangely and lip greeting if you'd like.

Either way, he should be watched closely if he ever gets near PMII. Especially in a locker room. He sucks the souls straight out of people in order to keep playing.

TwistedChief 01-22-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14065217)
First of all, **** you. You're so goddamned insignificant to me, I can't even begin to think of anything you've ever posted that sticks out in my mind as having been so important or entertaining, that I can even begin to make any kind of assessment of your person.

Secondly, had I not been tired of reading two straight days of losers BEING losers, with loser attitudes, the message wouldn't have even been necessary.

And finally, the fact that I'm not everyone's cup of tea around here isn't a detriment or shortcoming, it's mother****ing badge of honor.

I appreciate your time spent on insignificance. And I appreciate the positive rep you gave me on Friday night. ROFL

You seem nice.

FAX 01-22-2019 06:49 PM

LOL ... cause and effect have reversed in order ...

Mahomes gets a little heated over a stupid, pointless, and utterly avoidable loss and Chiefs fans wring their panties. My how things have changed.

FAX