ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285665)

Silock 05-25-2015 02:55 PM

The difference is minimal. The cost is prohibitive.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-25-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_T_84 (Post 11518549)
Still rocking and rolling, losing weight and eating right.

That said, I've seen the weight come off and I'm wanting more of that. I've got about 20 lbs to go, which, assuming I don't hit any plateaus, I should be at goal in 12 or so weeks.

My buddy is in my ear saying, "why not just try Hydroxycut for a few weeks to speed things up, since you're already living a healthy lifestyle?"

Now, I'm committed to the lifestyle change. But if this shit could shave some time off before I reach my goals, I'm down to try it.

From what I've read, its basically just green tea extract - is that correct? If so, should I just be chugging Green Tea?

Would love to know your thoughts.

There comes a point where you can "skinny up" only so much and in order to get the kind of "cut" products such as Hydroxycut promote, you need to build more muscle.

In order to get my minimum weight baseline, I used a combination of Ephedra with caffiene, full body lifting sessions and fairly intense and lengthy cardio sessions.

Now, I lift 3 days a week covering every muscle group, broken in to non-conflicting segments, and have cardio days in-between lift days.

I also observe one day of absolute rest.

I take creatine before and after lifts, and have a whey protein shake with a little fruit for breakfast after the gym on lift days.

I take 1/2 the amount of creatine on cardio day as well to continue muscle recovery because my cardio sessions are a minimum of 4.5 miles.

Since I started using these supplements, my baseline weight has stayed roughly the same while my muscle mass and rep weight has increased( i.e "getting cut"). I have gains every week, without fail.

Hammock Parties 05-25-2015 06:52 PM

I've barely been able to eat while moving house for the last 5 days.

SICK BURN GOING ON HERE

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-25-2015 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11518981)
I've barely been able to eat while moving house for the last 5 days.

SICK BURN GOING ON HERE

Did you buy a house?

Hammock Parties 05-25-2015 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11519024)
Did you buy a house?

I wish brah. Moving to a much nicer place though.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-25-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11519029)
I wish brah. Moving to a much nicer place though.

Leavin' the hood?

(don't lie, you Gay Day'd down Troost)

Hammock Parties 05-25-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11519065)
Leavin' the hood?

(don't lie, you Gay Day'd down Troost)

I'm comfortably far from Troost, thanks.

Same neighborhood, just a nicer house.

BigCatDaddy 05-25-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_T_84 (Post 11518549)
Still rocking and rolling, losing weight and eating right.

That said, I've seen the weight come off and I'm wanting more of that. I've got about 20 lbs to go, which, assuming I don't hit any plateaus, I should be at goal in 12 or so weeks.

My buddy is in my earsaying, "why not just try Hydroxycut for a few weeks to speed things up, since you're already living a healthy lifestyle?"

Now, I'm committed to the lifestyle change. But if this shit could shave some time off before I reach my goals, I'm down to try it.

From what I've read, its basically just green tea extract - is that correct? If so, should I just be chugging Green Tea?

Would love to know your thoughts.

Its shit. Just living off its name from the ephedra days.

lewdog 05-25-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11519144)
Its shit. Just living off its name from the ephedra days.

There's a dude at the gym I see a lot and we talk a bit about things. He's like 5'10" 240 and solid. Caught me in the parking lot the other day and asked me what I "run." I told him I've never ran a cycle. He said if I did I'd be a monster with how I lift. He showed me his syringes and runs stacks of test E, whiny and deca. Asked if I ever needed, he's my source. I said I already have a source...his name's BigCatDaddy. ROFL

He took that line in stride and didn't bat an eye. ROFL

Silock 05-25-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11518631)
I have gains every week, without fail.

You're pretty new to lifting, aren't you?

BigCatDaddy 05-25-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11519200)
There's a dude at the gym I see a lot and we talk a bit about things. He's like 5'10" 240 and solid. Caught me in the parking lot the other day and asked me what I "run." I told him I've never ran a cycle. He said if I did I'd be a monster with how I lift. He showed me his syringes and runs stacks of test E, whiny and deca. Asked if I ever needed, he's my source. I said I already have a source...his name's BigCatDaddy. ROFL

Thats hilarious.Tell him I said he best back off my turf before we have a problem. ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-26-2015 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 11519225)
You're pretty new to lifting, aren't you?

No.

Aspengc8 05-26-2015 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11519200)

take it as a compliment that he thinks your on :evil:
He is also a moron for driving around with that shit in his car

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-26-2015 07:02 AM

There's a couple of chicks at my gym who look like they juice. It's disgusting.

KC native 05-26-2015 08:13 AM

There are shitload of people who juice at the 24 hour that I go to.

There's this one Philippino dude that's like 5'6" and has to be pushing 220. His pecs are the size of my head.

For some reason, ****ers from all over Fort Worth feel the need to come to that one 24 (which is closest to my house). Equipment is always broken and it's always pretty busy.