ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511340)
Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.

Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of reeruns who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511376)
Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.

So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7511346)

Now you're learning. That's much better smack than all that stoic BS you were spewing.

So you can follow direction, when its shoved up your ass.

Good to know.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511384)
Inderstand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then the balloon inot this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slkapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon a iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of reeruns who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

mlyonsd 03-23-2011 01:06 PM

As the Planet Burns.

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511389)
So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own ****ing coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?

Easy 6 03-23-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7511409)
As the Planet Burns.

Kyle Mubarak is probably ready to unleash his secret police to squash this unrest before it tears his country asunder...

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511400)
This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

While you have a formula, I have come to enjoy the jousting.

Either way, while these toads yank each other with one hand and pat each other on the head with the other, Im gonna hang out and just keep kicking them in thier ass.

I have to kill a few minutes before I leave for St. Louis.

Have a good one.

Baby Lee 03-23-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7511418)
And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own ****ing coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?

I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 03-23-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse (Post 7511384)
Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

Do you not see that?

ROFL

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. LMAO

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

Frankie 03-23-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7510536)
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec

:LOL: Cool idea.

-King- 03-23-2011 01:19 PM

Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger 03-23-2011 01:20 PM

Should call this place ChickPlanet sometimes.

Good Lord.

chiefsnorth 03-23-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511373)

Nice, butt you have to alternate those "ur gay wif patteau" posts with "yes, asshole and proud" and "sticks and stones". Like fine cognac, a rich blend is necessary for full flavor

CrazyHorse 03-23-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7511432)
I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now we know who Dane is........

John the studderer

LMAO