ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314906)

-King- 05-25-2018 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13568935)
The Rockets are defending the Warriors much better than any other team they've faced in the last couple of years. The Warriors have feasted on getting offensive mismatches.. but the Rockets are packed with 3 and D guys who are switching everything.

Also, right now CP3 is showing the heart of a champion. His numbers don't look great but his impact on the game is very clear.

They're forcing Klay to dribble and make plays for himself and he's pretty terrible at it. Like honestly one of the worst guards I've ever seen handling a basketball.
Posted via Mobile Device

Amnorix 05-25-2018 06:33 AM

So....maybe Celtics/Rockets?!? What were the odds on that in Vegas after Hayward went down for the season, I wonder?

Amnorix 05-25-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13568902)
Boston sportswriter. See there's your problem.

Dude, I know it's tough getting off your knees for LeBron to see anyone else in the NBA as being other than terrible, but try to expand your vision a bit.

Especially since the C's are up 3-2, a position NOBODY thought possible for them after Kyrie went down.

BigCatDaddy 05-25-2018 06:43 AM

Love this...Nick Wright is crying himself to sleep at nights as his whole Lebron narrative goes up in smoke.

TEX 05-25-2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13568935)
The Rockets are defending the Warriors much better than any other team they've faced in the last couple of years. The Warriors have feasted on getting offensive mismatches.. but the Rockets are packed with 3 and D guys who are switching everything.

Also, right now CP3 is showing the heart of a champion. His numbers don't look great but his impact on the game is very clear.

GO ROCKETS!

TEX 05-25-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13568907)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That was Stephen Curry&#39;s 6th shot to take the lead in the last 0:24 of a playoff game<br><br>He&#39;s missed all 6 <a href="https://t.co/Hm8xTGp2f4">pic.twitter.com/Hm8xTGp2f4</a></p>&mdash; Basketball Reference (@bball_ref) <a href="https://twitter.com/bball_ref/status/999854521458348032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 25, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The choking is real.

Yes it is...There's a reason for it though - which was one of my reasons for telling you Rockets in 7 long ago. I thought that IF the Rockets could keep things close in games, they'd find a way to win in the end. Why? Because the Warriors are not used to playing close games. It's EASY to "shimmy" when you're killing teams, not so much when a team can play with you and force you into clutch situations. As a result, we're now at 3-2 Rockets. This Rockets team has a lot of "Dog" in them - they're not going to back down. This is them - the Warriors are in a real fight for the first time in a very long time and are not responding. The Rockets have been fighting all season to get in this position. And at the end of the season, their record said that they were the best team in the NBA, thus far they're proving it. We'll see how it all ends up...

RealSNR 05-25-2018 07:49 AM

If the Rockets beat the Warriors and win it all, I'm fine with that.

Anyone but Golden Showers.

TEX 05-25-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13569008)

No shit bro - ANYONE BUT GS!

banecat 05-25-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 13569037)
No shit bro - ANYONE BUT GS!

More of this

KC_Connection 05-25-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 13568963)
Dude, I know it's tough getting off your knees for LeBron to see anyone else in the NBA as being other than terrible, but try to expand your vision a bit.

Especially since the C's are up 3-2, a position NOBODY thought possible for them after Kyrie went down.

There are plenty of great players in this league other than LeBron. A guy with absolutely no court vision in Tatum likely won’t be one of them. The fact that the Boston media has hyped these guys up as something they aren’t is hardly surprising to me, though. They do it with everybody.

mcaj22 05-25-2018 10:52 AM

Chris Paul already ruled out game 6. Can we just go right to game 7?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-25-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13569258)

I'll take my chances in game 6 with the hope that Durant or Curry blows an ACL

BigCatDaddy 05-25-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13569258)

Id be shocked if he made it to 7. Hamstrings are nagging injuries.

KC_Connection 05-25-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13569008)

Yes, this.

But also LeBron and his band of scrubs would be nice though.

Amnorix 05-25-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 13569234)
There are plenty of great players in this league other than LeBron. A guy with absolutely no court vision in Tatum likely won’t be one of them. The fact that the Boston media has hyped these guys up as something they aren’t is hardly surprising to me, though. They do it with everybody.

So Tatum has no vision and Brown just overall sucks. Tell me how exactly they have gotten this far in the playoffs? Is Al Horford really Wilt Chamberlain and we're all missing it?