ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293487)

Frazod 05-19-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 16300057)
Sure would be nice to have one of those cars that runs on garbage, I wanna go back to the future.

I just want to go back to three years ago.

Imon Yourside 05-19-2022 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 16300175)
I just want to go back to three years ago.

That would work too!

AdolfOliverBush 05-19-2022 01:39 PM

Well, at least workers in the petroleum industry have stopped whining. They were crying tears of blood when the price of oil bottomed out.

KCUnited 05-21-2022 12:52 PM

$5.19 in east Mesa AZ this morning

Going to be sticking close to home for the foreseeable future

Megatron96 05-21-2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 16300188)
Well, at least workers in the petroleum industry have stopped whining. They were crying tears of blood when the price of oil bottomed out.

stupid SOB. There are 9.8 million workers in the petroleum industry. What do you think happens if they lose their jobs because your dipshit POTUS cancels their jobs?

****ing reerun

Titty Meat 05-21-2022 10:22 PM

Someone's America

Tylerthigpen!1! 05-22-2022 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 16302606)
stupid SOB. There are 9.8 million workers in the petroleum industry. What do you think happens if they lose their jobs because your dipshit POTUS cancels their jobs?

****ing reerun

Speaking of reeruns, who was president when oil futures were negative?

Go back to fox news while the adults have a conversation.

Perineum Ripper 05-22-2022 09:15 AM

Why don’t you guys leave presidents and political shit out of this thread instead of trying to claim cheap victories for your shit political side.

Donger 05-22-2022 09:21 AM

Since Monday, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline has increased by 10 cents to $4.58. According to new data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), total domestic gasoline stocks decreased by 4.8 million bbl to 220.2 million bbl last week. On the other hand, gasoline demand increased from 8.7 million b/d to 9 million b/d. Tighter supply and increased demand have pushed pump prices higher. This supply/demand dynamic, combined with volatile crude prices, will likely continue to keep upward pressure on pump prices.

At the close of Wednesday’s formal trading session, WTI decreased by $2.81 to settle at $109.59. Crude prices dropped yesterday as market concerns about the likelihood of a recession increased. If a recession occurs, crude demand would likely decrease amid decreased economic activity and cause crude prices to decline. Additionally, crude prices decreased despite EIA reporting that domestic crude supply decreased by 3.4 million bbl to 420.8 million bbl. The current level is approximately 13.4 percent lower than during the second week of May 2021.

backinblack 05-22-2022 12:56 PM

I am definitely impressed how gas prices have not slowed down the frequency in which I see RVs and pick up trucks towing either boats or fifth wheel campers. Seems like people are going out and doing what they are gonna do regardless of the prices, wonder when that sweet breaking point will be for these people. They are already saying to expect $6/gal national average by the end of summer, and the way things are headed it seems likely.

Demonpenz 05-22-2022 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backinblack (Post 16303019)
I am definitely impressed how gas prices have not slowed down the frequency in which I see RVs and pick up trucks towing either boats or fifth wheel campers. Seems like people are going out and doing what they are gonna do regardless of the prices, wonder when that sweet breaking point will be for these people. They are already saying to expect $6/gal national average by the end of summer, and the way things are headed it seems likely.

alot of my friends got electric vehicles so they can afford the gas on the weekend toys

TEX 05-22-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 16302794)
Why don’t you guys leave presidents and political shit out of this thread instead of trying to claim cheap victories for your shit political side.

Why? If it's part of the problem, this is the thread to discuss it also.

Bob Dole 05-22-2022 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 16302301)
$5.19 in east Mesa AZ this morning

Going to be sticking close to home for the foreseeable future

I paid my personal record high of $4.18 earlier today.

Chief Roundup 05-22-2022 04:16 PM

When is someone going to change the title of this thread from $5.00 to $6.00?

Perineum Ripper 05-22-2022 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16303123)
Why? If it's part of the problem, this is the thread to discuss it also.

Because most people who want to talk about that stuff can’t carry on an adult conversation and it turns into the shit show that it always does. It turns into my side is great, your side is terrible. You are terrible for picking that side, you should listen to me because I’m so smart.

If it is part of the problem, and you can’t handle talking about it like what was starting to happen. Make a DC thread and throw shit in there, the lounge thread isn’t the place for it