ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350179)

dlphg9 10-04-2023 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirty Snatch (Post 17147717)
LMAO No clue what it is but seems like everyone is a bit on the testier side lately, even the folks that are usually more mellowed out.

Im basically Mellow Yellow.

TEX 10-04-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 17147693)
Wtf is Twisted's schtick? I mean Stevie is be a passive aggressive bitch. Your's is to be just a miserable dip shit, so what is Twisted's cuz I haven't really seen it.

Not surprising. Yours is an ignorant beta cuck self fister who worships alpha wanna be pricks who are full of themselves and bag on everyone who has a different opinion from theirs. Get it now, or still clueless?

Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history. Then proceed to the proper spelling of independent possessive pronouns. Be a cuck all you want, just don't be an ignorant one.

Stevie has been here literally since day one. He's done more for this place than you could ever imagine. If he didn't do what he did in the beginning, you wouldn't be here right now. Turds like you show up clueless and stay that way, no matter how long you stay.

BWillie 10-04-2023 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleavage (Post 17146858)
Wow. You guys are complete bundle of stickss. There has never been more dickless bundle of stickss in a thread anywhere else than in this thread.

I hope you lose your ability to type.

TwistedChief 10-04-2023 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17147939)
Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history.

Truth. TEX is one of my favorites even though he’s so clearly typecast as the anti-hero and plays the part like Meryl Streep angling for another Oscar. But this is the world we’ve built for ourselves.

dlphg9 10-04-2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17147939)
Not surprising. Yours is an ignorant cuck self fister who worships alpha wanna be pricks who are full of themselves and bag on everyone who has a different opinion from theirs. Get it now, or still clueless?

Twisted doesn't need someone like you attached to his jock. He's fully capable of fighting his own battles. I suggest you educate yourself on mine and his loving history. Then proceed to the proper spelling of independent possessive pronouns. Be cuck all you want, just don't be an ignorant one.

Stevie has been here literally since day one. He's done more for this place than you could ever imagine. If he didn't do what he did in the beginning, you wouldn't be here right now. Turds like you show up clueless and stay that way, no matter how long you stay.

Lmao, you're chastising me over "fighting" for TC when you just jumped in to suck Stevie off in defense of TC first and now me. Lol alpha wannabe? Twisted isn't an alpha wanna be, you reerun.

Ohhhh you really got me with my improper spelling of a possessive pronoun! Big smarty pants. Also I don't give a shit what Stevie did 20+ years ago and I've been on this site for over a decade, reerun.

Kiimo 10-04-2023 05:38 PM

Who knew the Taylor Swift thread was the appropriate place for #cripplefight

Katipan 10-04-2023 05:42 PM

Friendship bracelets would fix this.

alanm 10-04-2023 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17147975)
Friendship bracelets would fix this.

She's right. :)

BigRedChief 10-04-2023 07:10 PM

Joe Namath: "I hate to break it to Travis Kelce, but she's dated thousands of men and married none of them."

WhawhaWhat 10-04-2023 07:10 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7o0o5IW...g&name=900x900

Hark Clunt 10-04-2023 07:51 PM

it's gonna be so weird when the chiefs go back to being a 7 win team and 12 of our games are at noon and our players aren't plowing A-list celebs.

Delano 10-04-2023 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17148118)
Joe Namath: "I hate to break it to Travis Kelce, but she's dated thousands of men and married none of them."

The sooner that geezer falls off the earth, the better. He got a little attention from his Zach Wilson take and now he’s trying to push envelopes. Click-baiting ****. You think he’d be blackballed after the Suzy kolber thing.

chiefzilla1501 10-04-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17148118)

He’s just mad because kelce called his shot in public and pulled it off

Hammock Parties 10-04-2023 08:29 PM

i actually purchased taylor swift music tonight, so that's new

Pablo 10-04-2023 08:47 PM

I ignore this thread for days and miss all the fun stuff. Oh well looks like some pleasant exchanges were had