ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351915)

FloridaMan88 01-24-2024 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17361137)
The Ravens don't need homefield to win Super Bowls. They've done it multiple times on the road. You can have your invitationals.

Can the Ravens win a Super Bowl without a murderer as their middle linebacker/franchise leader?

OneWinningDrive 01-24-2024 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17361183)
Can the Ravens win a Super Bowl without a murderer as their middle linebacker/franchise leader?

As of yet, no. But I wouldn't put it past Roquan Smith, he's legitimately psychotic (in a good way).

PHOG 01-24-2024 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17361093)
Boys, a few of my posts are missing the thumbs down. It's especially important that you guys defend Chiefsplanet as your home turf now that the "Arrowhead Invitational" I heard so much about before this week has been summarily cancelled. Call it a "Moral Arrowhead Invitational."

Oh good, you losers lucked into one. I guess that's something.

OneWinningDrive 01-24-2024 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17361187)
Oh good, you losers lucked into one. I guess that's something.

There he is! The guy who hadn't actually responded to my posts until now but has been sending me messages via negative reputation saying stuff like "LMGDAO" and "GTFO."

Defend this home turf, PHOG, this is your Invitational!

mr. tegu 01-24-2024 07:07 PM

I still maintain that we just won our toughest remaining game of the season.

PHOG 01-24-2024 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17361193)
There he is! The guy who hadn't actually responded to my posts until now but has been sending me messages via negative reputation saying stuff like "LMGDAO" and "GTFO."

Defend this home turf, PHOG, this is your Invitational!

I can pretty much state that I'm not the only one giving you red, of which you look good in, much better than violet.

OneWinningDrive 01-24-2024 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17361201)
I can pretty much state that I'm not the only one giving you red, of which you look good in, much better than violet.

True, you're not the only one. But you're the only one who has done it multiple times.

Gotta say though, rydogg58 might have you beat as the biggest weirdo on Chiefsplanet. He's doing Yeoman's work out here by giving a thumbs down to quite literally every single one of my posts on this board even when the post consists of saying that Mahomes is an all-time great and the Chiefs are the champs until they're not.

Step it up!

TwistedChief 01-24-2024 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinchshot (Post 17360989)
The Wonderlic is the most important factor in picking a QB.

No, it’s not. At all.

There are far more advanced tests that measure ability to process and have done a much better job of predicting QB success.

Josh Allen smoked Mahomes in Wonderlic.

Raiderhater 01-24-2024 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17361181)
Sure, that's fine. I really don't care about a QB's legacy. I want a good game and for my team to win.

And yet, you are the one who brought the topic up -

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17359814)
It will be fascinating to see whether this game does come down to that. Because the Ravens haven't just beaten good teams this year, they've destroyed them.

If the Chiefs can win this game, then I think you could argue it's Mahomes' greatest win. On the road in one of the most difficult stadiums to be a visitor (the Ravens have the second most wins at home since 2000 after New England), against one of the best teams ever statistically (best weighted DVOA ever recorded), with perhaps the worst supporting cast Mahomes has had since his rookie year.

This is a legacy game for whichever QB/team wins.

Megatron96 01-24-2024 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17361198)
I still maintain that we just won our toughest remaining game of the season.

Ah, we just beat a BUF defense that was almost literally on life support. This BAL defense is healthy, and they've been a top-2 defense all season long.

It's not going to be easier. It's going to be a pita to score TDs. It may be a pita just to get into FG range.

PHOG 01-24-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive (Post 17361206)
True, you're not the only one. But you're the only one who has done it multiple times.

Gotta say though, rydogg58 might have you beat as the biggest weirdo on Chiefsplanet. He's doing Yeoman's work out here by giving a thumbs down to quite literally every single one of my posts on this board even when the post consists of saying that Mahomes is an all-time great and the Chiefs are the champs until they're not.

Step it up!

Eh, don't take it personal, I just like to mark fans of the wrong team so it's easier to tell them apart. Although, you wouldn't in the wildest stretch of the imagination be confused for a Chief fan.

DRM08 01-24-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17361208)
No, it’s not. At all.

There are far more advanced tests that measure ability to process and have done a much better job of predicting QB success.

Tyreek apparently scored higher than Mahomes on it as well. That’s hilarious considering all of Tyreek’s baby mama problems off the field. The dude is a knucklehead.

Megatron96 01-24-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17361208)
No, it’s not. At all.

I think he was being facetious. Or sarcastic. Basically, he wasn't being serious. imo.

OneWinningDrive 01-24-2024 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17361209)
And yet, you are the one who brought the topic up -

Ha, that's fair. I guess it's the hyperfocus on QBs that is weird to me. It's not that the QBs are irrelevant quite obviously, but the conversation here has turned entirely into Lamar vs. Mahomes. I am a Lamar Jackson fan, but I'm a Ravens fan first, second, third, and fourth.

OneWinningDrive 01-24-2024 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17361212)
Eh, don't take it personal, I just like to mark fans of the wrong team so it's easier to tell them apart. Although, you wouldn't in the wildest stretch of the imagination be confused for a Chief fan.

Right. Mark fans of the wrong team while leaving reputations comments like "You couldn't even start your own team, you stole it from Cleveland no less. LMGDAO" and "Good thing you haven't forgot how to GTFO."

Don't waver now.