ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We all know what happened. It’s on Mahomes. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318183)

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 13818771)
Nebraska LMAO

I currently live in Ohio. You live in your mom's basement. LMAO

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 05:41 AM

Just a bundle of sticks born and raised in Nebraska

He took the AIDS Express going anywhere

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:42 AM

I don't. I also don't live online because my life ****ing sucks like you LMAO

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:43 AM

The only good thing there is in Kansas City and all of Missouri, is a Rollercoaster called "Patriot". ROFL

Chiefs=Champions 10-15-2018 05:44 AM

Says life doesnt suck - frequents opposition boards all day and throughout the night LMAO

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 13818785)
Says life doesnt suck - frequents opposition boards all day and throughout the night LMAO

How was i on here all night, fart flower? I'll wait lmao

mr. tegu 10-15-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818775)
9 points in the first half lol....you were handed 21 free points in the 2nd half, beavis.

That’s a funny way of saying we did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted on offense. Brady knew it too. Did you see him try to imitate Mahomes and get sacked and fumble the ball? He knew genius coach had nothing and like all of us watching could see the fear in Belichick.

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13818793)
That’s a funny way of saying we did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted on offense. Brady knew it too. Did you see him try to imitate Mahomes and get sacked and fumble the ball? He knew genius coach had nothing and like all of us watching could see the fear in Belichick.

Who didnt punt one single time again? Oh that's right, the better team lol.

Owned

kcpasco 10-15-2018 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818775)
9 points in the first half lol....you were handed 21 free points in the 2nd half, beavis.

Go chug some antifreeze

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:50 AM

Andy Reid is still stuck at 199 wins, thanks to a 41 year old QB who was the 199th pick in the draft lmao

mr. tegu 10-15-2018 05:51 AM

We all know what happened. It’s on Mahomes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay (Post 13818798)
Who didnt punt one single time again? Oh that's right, the better team lol.

Owned

Which has nothing to with what I said but nice try. It takes the most points a team will score all season to beat the Chiefs. All it takes to beat the Patriots is to be the home team.

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13818807)
Which has nothing to with what I said but nice try. It takes the most points a team will score all season to beat the Chiefs. All it takes to beat the Patriots is to be the home team.

Its hilarious watching you try your darnedest to make your L look like a W. ROFL

You guys said you were going to blow us out, remember?!

kcpasco 10-15-2018 05:54 AM

How do you come to an opposing teams board and talk crap about a guy making his 7th start? Mahomes wasn’t great in the 1st half but that 2nd half was impressive. I hope the Patriots troll gets hit by a bus.

ThePatriotWay 10-15-2018 05:55 AM

The Patriots can't even think about keeping up with our offense, they said!! Hahahaha

TwistedChief 10-15-2018 05:55 AM

Guys, I think rather than engaging the Patriots troll, we should use this as a teachable moment.

The Patriots have been the most successful franchise in the NFL for nearly two decades. One would think this would give their fans some sort of perspective, but alas. Rewind to the playoff game a couple years ago at Gillette. The Chiefs the perennial underdogs vs the mighty Patriots. The Chiefs predictably lose because, well, that's what we do (did), and the entire section filled with men, old women, and young children chants "fa**ot" on the way out. Was it a surprise to anyone that the Patriots won that game? Hell no, yet their fans acted like they had just slain their proverbial Goliath.

Exact same experience last night. Patriots fans as nasty as ever. Surprise! Classless fans.

But I think the lesson is that when Mahomes is guiding Chiefs to similar sorts of success, we don't need to be as pathetic as this individual is. We won't need to invade other teams' boards who we just beat by 3pts at home to proclaim our superiority. Because that would seem awfully pathetic. All of those titles didn't bring you some peace of mind in your life and you still need to resort to this childish behavior? Sad.

Let's thank PatriotWay for showing us the well-lit path forward.