ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Scott Piolli's Top 10 Underclassmen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269399)

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360326)
I didn't think you would understand. You would have to have an IQ over 65.

Yeah, you're a real ****ing genius

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9360331)
Well they honestly could draft better than Reid lately and Dorsey has never drafted. SO??????

I don't agree. But I guess we'll never know, since no NFL teams are hiring any of them.

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360333)
Yeah, you're a real ****ing genius

Well, compared to you.

O.city 01-28-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360343)
I don't agree. But I guess we'll never know, since no NFL teams are hiring any of them.

You don't agree? Shit they've done it one here and it's been proven that they could.

So in your opinion just because a guy has a job in the NFL as a scout or GM etc, he has more knowledge than any other guy in regards to football?

splatbass 01-28-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9360350)
You don't agree? Shit they've done it one here and it's been proven that they could.

So in your opinion just because a guy has a job in the NFL as a scout or GM etc, he has more knowledge than any other guy in regards to football?

No, I'm saying that Reid and Dorsey have more knowledge of football and scouting than they do. The fact that they THINK they know more, and they have a bunch of sycophants that believe them doesn't mean much. It is just narcissism.

This whole thing started when one of them said that Reid and Dorsey may not understand "modern" football, which is laughable since they have both had success in modern football. I called them on it, and since then you guys have spent pages defending that absurd statement.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9360345)
Well, compared to you.

****ing delusional ****

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360308)
No, I had your mother type it while my dick was in her mouth.

You're a ****ing reerun but your mom gives good head.

She's even better at anal.

I really don't understand why you're allowed here.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360437)
I really don't understand why you're allowed here.

That's because you're a mouth-breathing moron

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360454)
That's because you're a mouth-breathing moron

That's fine Dane. It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

You are the bravest Internet soul that lives 2,000 miles away that I have ever seen.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360460)
It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

LMAO

Good luck with that, War Hero.

Quote:

You are the bravest Internet soul that lives 2,000 miles away that I have ever seen.

It's too bad that ChiefButtHurt is already in use as a username because it suits you perfectly.

HolyHat 01-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360463)
LMAO

Good luck with that, War Hero.

It's too bad that ChiefButtHurt is already in use as a username because it suits you perfectly.

I'm not but hurt at all, people come here to talk football. You come here to make your baby dick hard by intimidating people you will never see. Bc if you ever talked to anyone that way in person you'd be flat on your back.

I'd be willing to bet you've fumbled thru life with little, to no success. You have some serious ****ing issues.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360468)
I'm not but hurt at all, people come here to talk football. You come here to make your baby dick hard by intimidating people you will never see. Bc if you ever talked to anyone that way in person you'd be flat on your back.

I'd be willing to bet you've fumbled thru life with little, to no success. You have some serious ****ing issues.

Hilarity ensues.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360468)

LMAO

Wow, I'd be flat on my back, eh War Hero?

Willing to bet? Little to no success? Okay.

How much would you like to bet?

keg in kc 01-28-2013 11:23 PM

As someone who's fumbled through life with little to no success, I'm insulted by being categorized with Dane in any way.

splatbass 01-28-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

That's fine Dane. It's my mission from this point on to get you banned. Carry on with your daily rants telling people how worthless they are and everything else.

They won't ban him, he has been like this for years.