Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 PM  
bandwagonjumper bandwagonjumper is offline
Starter
 
bandwagonjumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Casino cash: $17370
Who is Ted Nugent?

Who is Ted Nugent? He seems to be a big deal and quite involved in gun control debate but I have absolutely no idea who he is. If i had to guess I would say he is in his fifties and is a hasbeen or never was been. I'm I wrong?
Posts: 344
bandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbandwagonjumper is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #46
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $18500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper View Post
BTW in the fame stakes is he more famous than Kid Rock? Its the only other long haired rocker I know who is a proud republican. What is it with second class talent who support the Republican? I reckon second class talent supports second class intellect.
First of all, if you've 'never heard of him', why would you assume he's a '2nd rate talent'?? You don't make records consistently for almost 50 years without talent. Ted Nugent is a GREAT guitarist, world-reknown for his tone and use of pure feedback and sustain in the context of a solo - check out 'Hibernation' on youtube.

And I try not to get too much into an artist's politics, to me it's best to keep their music and politics seperated.

To that end, I find Ted refreshing, not spouting the same tired hippydippy lib ideals that didn't work in the past and will not work now...

but to call him a second-rate talent??

Woefully inaccurate.
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,568
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #47
RNR RNR is offline
Ok which door do I leave from
 
RNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Close to the big pond~
Casino cash: $34863
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper View Post
BTW in the fame stakes is he more famous than Kid Rock? Its the only other long haired rocker I know who is a proud republican. What is it with second class talent who support the Republican? I reckon second class talent supports second class intellect.
Go listen to your Justin Bieber collection and leave discussions about politics to the adults~
__________________

"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"
George Carlin~
Posts: 23,891
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #48
Cannibal Cannibal is offline
Better to burn out...
 
Cannibal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bible Thumping Country
Casino cash: $63803
Brilliant guitarist, enormous douchebag.
Posts: 9,060
Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #49
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $18500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNR View Post
Go listen to your Justin Bieber collection and leave discussions about politics to the adults~


I couldn't break it to him that Ted Nugent has a 99.999% chNce of actually being Kid Rock's father.
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,568
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #50
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
BucPatriot
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $107825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Didn't he have the loudest concert in KC history out at Arrowhead?
__________________
“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.” — James Madison
Posts: 56,199
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #51
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $18500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
wrist-rockets are a mother****er.
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,568
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #52
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper View Post
BTW in the fame stakes is he more famous than Kid Rock? Its the only other long haired rocker I know who is a proud republican. What is it with second class talent who support the Republican? I reckon second class talent supports second class intellect.


You are quite astute for a young man.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #53
rabblerouser rabblerouser is offline
Veteran
 
rabblerouser's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Casino cash: $18500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post


You are quite astute for a young man.
Why are people my age and younger SO ****ING STUPID!!???


Jimminy Chrisman High School, why do they all seem to be be ****ing brainwashed libtarded cultureless drones of ****tarded proportions??
__________________
“There ain't no revolution, only evolution...but every time I'm in Georgia, I eat a peach for peace.” - Skydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It was mind boggling watching those guys run out of bounds again and again and again. I still can't believe it.
www.drivingwheelmusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel
www.facebook.com/drivingwheel
Posts: 2,568
rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.rabblerouser would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #54
InChiefsHell InChiefsHell is offline
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!
 
InChiefsHell's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Casino cash: $1083336
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper View Post
BTW in the fame stakes is he more famous than Kid Rock? Its the only other long haired rocker I know who is a proud republican. What is it with second class talent who support the Republican? I reckon second class talent supports second class intellect.
You ARE 12. You have to be. And your kinda dumb. Just sayin...
__________________

We have a million reasons for failure, but not one excuse...
Die Donks, DIE!!

A quote:
"Oh well, there's always next year. We'll be better then, you'll see..." - Every Chiefs fan for the last 42...crap...43 years...

Quit listening to all that crappy new music and check out HEADSTRONG!
Posts: 12,619
InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.InChiefsHell is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #55
ClevelandBronco ClevelandBronco is offline
Banned
 
ClevelandBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Casino cash: $159966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel View Post
Why are people my age and younger SO ****ING STUPID!!???


Jimminy Chrisman High School, why do they all seem to be be ****ing brainwashed libtarded cultureless drones of ****tarded proportions??
Government schools staffed by and large by the least talented people imaginable, parents who are more concerned with their own pleasure than their responsibilities, mistaking cultural influences for important information, a lot of them are on drugs...

How much time do you have?
Posts: 20,175
ClevelandBronco has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #56
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Didn't he have the loudest concert in KC history out at Arrowhead?
I believe that was actually the Metallica and Guns and Roses show. I lived in the neighborhood just east of the stadium. We went up to the highest hill to listen (I was a kid and my mom said GTFO on actually going to the show) and could hear it pretty well for being a mile-2 miles away.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,777
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #57
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069483
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Ted Nugent is a rock and roll guitar player who is also an ardent conservative, hunter, and gun enthusiast. He has a charitable organization which takes kids hunting to teach them about the environment and about how to be self sufficient. He hates the government. He's a crass individual who loves to piss off liberals.

In short, he's my kind of guy...
He's also a draft dodging pussy.
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,777
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #58
Dayze Dayze is online now
Resident Glue Sniffer
 
Dayze's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1238097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel View Post
Rob Halford??

probably so...



no homo
__________________
Life is 99% inspiration, 1% Perspiration, and 1% Attention to Detial.
Posts: 25,013
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #59
KC native KC native is online now
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $1069483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel View Post
First of all, if you've 'never heard of him', why would you assume he's a '2nd rate talent'?? You don't make records consistently for almost 50 years without talent. Ted Nugent is a GREAT guitarist, world-reknown for his tone and use of pure feedback and sustain in the context of a solo - check out 'Hibernation' on youtube.

And I try not to get too much into an artist's politics, to me it's best to keep their music and politics seperated.

To that end, I find Ted refreshing, not spouting the same tired hippydippy lib ideals that didn't work in the past and will not work now...

but to call him a second-rate talent??

Woefully inaccurate.
Second rate talent? No. Completely and totally overrated by his fans? ABSO-****ING-LUTELY
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 16,777
KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC native Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #60
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
All aboard the crazy train
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $77673
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I believe that was actually the Metallica and Guns and Roses show. I lived in the neighborhood just east of the stadium. We went up to the highest hill to listen (I was a kid and my mom said GTFO on actually going to the show) and could hear it pretty well for being a mile-2 miles away.
Nice story liar
Posts: 16,675
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.