Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 11:49 AM  
Prison Bitch Prison Bitch is offline
The Bitch is back
 
Prison Bitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lees summit
Casino cash: $6335
Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial
George Harasz, 49, and Douglas Wirth, 45, of Glastonbury, withdrew a deal with prosecutors that would have given them suspended prison sentences and probation, according to reports. The surprise move comes as new allegations by three more adopted children surfaced Friday.

Comments (15)
BY ERIK ORTIZ / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SUNDAY, APRIL 7, 2013, 11:16 AM


COURTESY OF GLASTONBURY POLICE DEPARTMENT

George Harasz (l.) and Douglas Wirth (r.), a married couple from Glastonbury, Conn., were arrested in November 2011 following allegations by two of their nine adopted children of sexual abuse.

The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.



Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2Pnicx99U
Posts: 13,273
Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.Prison Bitch is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #76
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
You work in gay porn?
You watch it?
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #77
LoneWolf LoneWolf is offline
BAMF
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita
Casino cash: $5667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Can we please permaban this prick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
If we win 8 games I'll post a nude selfie.
Posts: 5,206
LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LoneWolf has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #78
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
No, the ones that are irrational are the ones that generalize a shit load of people when 2 people are shit stains in society or say people who aren't homophobes are gay lovers.
It's not like the Left ever does this to people. You know like Christians, Catholic Priests...



But keep the righteous indignation pose going, it's good for laughs.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #79
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Can we please permaban this prick.
Why?

you don't like looking at the reality of the gay lifestyle cesspool? Tough shit. You WILL look at it. And you can live in that sewer with them, I won't.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #80
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
You forgot to put the word BITCH in there. You must be on a 3 day meth high
& your right . I dnt like gays. & its why I dnt like you ya lil queer
It's amazing how defensive he gets over any criticism of teh gayz.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #81
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $5682
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Why?

you don't like looking at the reality of the gay lifestyle cesspool? Tough shit. You WILL look at it. And you can live in that sewer with them, I won't.
Why should the government, I or you care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom? How is that anyone else s business but the two consenting adults?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,880
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #82
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Why?

you don't like looking at the reality of the gay lifestyle cesspool? Tough shit. You WILL look at it. And you can live in that sewer with them, I won't.
Why do you care?

Why do you fear their lifestyle?
Posts: 50,694
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #83
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $5897
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why should the government, I or you care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom? How is that anyone else s business but the two consenting adults?
because tax breaks
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,323
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #84
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $5420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
It's not like the Left ever does this to people. You know like Christians, Catholic Priests...



But keep the righteous indignation pose going, it's good for laughs.
I don't give a **** about the Right, Left, Middle, Republican, Democrat, Tea Party or any other ****ing thing out there. Generalizing a group of people no matter their beliefs is never a good thing.

Am I encouraging generalization of Catholic Priests or Christians. No, and those that do deserve just as much as criticism as those who generalize gays or any other group of people.

And I love how you bring up the Left when I didn't mention any political group in my post.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THIS NEVAR HAPPENS TO US!! HOW THE **** DID WE WIN THIS? I'M SIGGING MYSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
Posts: 11,409
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #85
'Hamas' Jenkins 'Hamas' Jenkins is offline
Emptying the Trash
 
'Hamas' Jenkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Casino cash: $5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
It's amazing how defensive he gets over any criticism of teh gayz.
What is it like being so stupid? Do you know how ****ing dumb you are? Do you ever sit outside your door, finished with your day's shift operating the jizz mop, unable to fit the key into the lock of your tenement, and say to yourself, "****, I is stupid?"

Does your brain hurt when you read three step instructions? Do you even know that you have a brain? Are you confused by the instructions on a shampoo bottle, or the warning on a cup of McDonald's coffee?
__________________
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.
Posts: 57,584
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #86
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial
George Harasz, 49, and Douglas Wirth, 45, of Glastonbury, withdrew a deal with prosecutors that would have given them suspended prison sentences and probation, according to reports. The surprise move comes as new allegations by three more adopted children surfaced Friday.

Comments (15)
BY ERIK ORTIZ / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SUNDAY, APRIL 7, 2013, 11:16 AM


COURTESY OF GLASTONBURY POLICE DEPARTMENT

George Harasz (l.) and Douglas Wirth (r.), a married couple from Glastonbury, Conn., were arrested in November 2011 following allegations by two of their nine adopted children of sexual abuse.

The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.



Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2Pnicx99U
you'd think a red flag would have went up somewhere along the line when they kept asking for a new child and specifically requested a boy.



Prison Bitch, thanks for whipping the moonbats up into a frenzy!

I couldn't have done it any better if I had bumped the Kermit Gosnell thread.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #87
KC native KC native is offline
a toda madre o un desmadre
 
KC native's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Casino cash: $5897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Why do you care?

Why do you fear their lifestyle?
He doesn't. He is a self loathing gay. There is only one other poster on this site more obsessed with penis than him (iowanian is the most obsessed).
__________________
The diameter of your knowledge is the circumference of your actions. Ras Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm just a little pussy from Iowa
Posts: 17,323
KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC native wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #88
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
What is it like being so stupid? Do you know how ****ing dumb you are? Do you ever sit outside your door, finished with your day's shift operating the jizz mop, unable to fit the key into the lock of your tenement, and say to yourself, "****, I is stupid?"

Does your brain hurt when you read three step instructions? Do you even know that you have a brain? Are you confused by the instructions on a shampoo bottle, or the warning on a cup of McDonald's coffee?
It's like Pavlovs dog.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #89
Rams Fan Rams Fan is offline
We Are Saint Louis
 
Rams Fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Casino cash: $5420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Why?

you don't like looking at the reality of the gay lifestyle cesspool? Tough shit. You WILL look at it. And you can live in that sewer with them, I won't.
Just because a person doesn't have an issue with gay relationships doesn't mean anyone who is heterosexual wants to see a nude picture of people of their same gender.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THIS NEVAR HAPPENS TO US!! HOW THE **** DID WE WIN THIS? I'M SIGGING MYSELF UP FOR THIS ONE.
Posts: 11,409
Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Rams Fan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #90
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Rectum View Post
He doesn't. He is a self loathing gay. There is only one other poster on this site more obsessed with penis than him (iowanian is the most obsessed).
24/7 gay, gay,gay.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.