Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 09:29 PM  
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $9298
***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread***

I will updated the OP with the clips once they are posted in this thread.


http://espnmediazone.com/us/files/20...V-schedule.pdf



Last edited by Mr_Tomahawk; 04-06-2013 at 08:50 PM..
Posts: 14,505
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #166
penbook penbook is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $16711
A lot of people now are saying Fisher will be the #1 draft pick.

No one has any ****ing idea who were gonna draft.
Posts: 5,792
penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #167
OrtonsPiercedTaint OrtonsPiercedTaint is offline
Veteran
 
OrtonsPiercedTaint's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
That's fine. Remind me not to consider you for the GM spot when I buy my NFL team.
You win anyway. I just defended a JET. Now I have to spend the next 2.5 hours hugging a toliet with semi-dry heaves.
Posts: 3,543
OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.OrtonsPiercedTaint Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #168
penbook penbook is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $16711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Because you can get the same type of QB next year with a 2nd round pick.
Ok. Name me a qb who is like Geno who will be there in the 2nd next year.
Posts: 5,792
penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #169
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
#BerryStrong
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $13628
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You put up Hall of Fame guys and I put up guys who were the first QBs drafted in their weak QB classes. So which one of the five would you take if you believed you were choosing between a Munoz, a Roaf, a Pennington, a Druckenmiller, and a Banks? Which one of those five guys would do the most to improve your team over the long run?
Wow. So Joeckel and Fisher = Roaf and Munoz now?



JFC are you kidding me? That is some of the stupidest shit.....i swear.....
Posts: 20,318
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #170
penbook penbook is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $16711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wow. So Joeckel and Fisher = Roaf and Munoz now?



JFC are you kidding me? That is some of the stupidest shit.....i swear.....
Joeckel is the most ovverated OT I have ever seen.

Fisher has potential to be a solid OT for 10 years.
Posts: 5,792
penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #171
SNR SNR is online now
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $20282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Because you can get the same type of QB next year with a 2nd round pick.
IF the class is as good as 2012. Then MAYBE.

I think some people need a history lesson. 2011 was a deep class of QBs, just not a particularly good one at the top. But just because 2011 and 2012 happened in succession doesn't mean we should act like they're the norm. There was still 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006... etc. You'd have to go back to 2004 to find these mythical QBs that are just as good as Geno to be had in the 2nd round.

In the meantime, what if Alex is a Cassel this year? What if we draft around the 10-15 range again, and whoever 2014's top two QBs are get drafted at 1 and 2? Shall we dip into the Brandon Weeden waters again?

The point is when you're a franchise as bad as the Chiefs have been at being in the right spot at the right time to select the right QB, which is what the true fans want us to wait for, there comes a time when you have to expedite the process a bit.

After 30 years, I think that time has come. We're gonna have to force the issue a bit. Andrew Luck isn't going to happen, and the fans are sick of waiting for us to fall ass over tea kettle into Russell Wilson.

If Geno Smith is as good as the 2nd round QB you talk about, then ****ing TAKE HIM. Get his learning going NOW. Don't wait for Alex Smith to herp and derp for 4 years before you decide we should draft a QB.

The NFL isn't a patient business. What you can do today SHOULD BE ****ING DONE TODAY.
Posts: 57,647
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #172
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
#BerryStrong
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $13628
Quote:
Originally Posted by penbook View Post
Joeckel is the most ovverated OT I have ever seen.

Fisher has potential to be a solid OT for 10 years.
It's because guys like Patt here like to pretend they follow the draft, but they have no idea. DC died, so now he lurks down here.

Every****ing year there is some once in a generation, mechanically perfect OL. The fact that he latches onto these guys as future HoF's is absurd.

Last year it was Kalil.
The year before that it was Smith and Pouncy.
Before that we had once in a generation guys in Okung and Williams.


It's the same shit every year. Every year there is some OL prospect compared to a HoF and some dipshit latches onto it.

back in 2010 there were people wanting us to take Okung over Berry.......thank Jesus that didn't happen.
Posts: 20,318
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #173
SNR SNR is online now
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $20282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Liberal Throughout Patteeu's Years in the CP DC Forum View Post
You're welcome to like Romney/Cheney/GWB. You're welcome to be absolutely convinced by your own bullshit. What you're not welcome to do is be so enamored with yourself that you don't think anyone with any intelligence can possibly disagree with your rationalizations.
Want to keep dancing, bro? I can do this shit too.
Posts: 57,647
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #174
Detoxing Detoxing is offline
#BerryStrong
 
Detoxing's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego
Casino cash: $13628
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
IF the class is as good as 2012. Then MAYBE.

I think some people need a history lesson. 2011 was a deep class of QBs, just not a particularly good one at the top. But just because 2011 and 2012 happened in succession doesn't mean we should act like they're the norm. There was still 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006... etc. You'd have to go back to 2004 to find these mythical QBs that are just as good as Geno to be had in the 2nd round.

In the meantime, what if Alex is a Cassel this year? What if we draft around the 10-15 range again, and whoever 2014's top two QBs are get drafted at 1 and 2? Shall we dip into the Brandon Weeden waters again?

The point is when you're a franchise as bad as the Chiefs have been at being in the right spot at the right time to select the right QB, which is what the true fans want us to wait for, there comes a time when you have to expedite the process a bit.

After 30 years, I think that time has come. We're gonna have to force the issue a bit. Andrew Luck isn't going to happen, and the fans are sick of waiting for us to fall ass over tea kettle into Russell Wilson.

If Geno Smith is as good as the 2nd round QB you talk about, then ****ing TAKE HIM. Get his learning going NOW. Don't wait for Alex Smith to herp and derp for 4 years before you decide we should draft a QB.

The NFL isn't a patient business. What you can do today SHOULD BE ****ING DONE TODAY.
And here we go.....

See, people like Patt want to make it about Geno Smith.

It' not about Geno. It's never been about Geno. It's ALWAYS been about taking an early round talent and developing him instead of rehashing backup Qb after backup QB.

But people can't argue against that point, so instead they attack Geno Smith.

If Matt Barkley was considered the top prospect, then people would be advocating for Barkley.

Last year it was Tannehill (because he was the only one who MIGHT'VE been avail)
The year before that it was Clausen
The year before that it was Sanchez/Freeman

And you know what? Next year it will be Bridgewater/Murray/ whatever other QB rises to the top.
Posts: 20,318
Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.Detoxing is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #175
penbook penbook is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $16711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It's because guys like Patt here like to pretend they follow the draft, but they have no idea. DC died, so now he lurks down here.

Every****ing year there is some once in a generation, mechanically perfect OL. The fact that he latches onto these guys as future HoF's is absurd.

Last year it was Kalil.
The year before that it was Smith and Pouncy.
Before that we had once in a generation guys in Okung and Williams.


It's the same shit every year. Every year there is some OL prospect compared to a HoF and some dipshit latches onto it.

back in 2010 there were people wanting us to take Okung over Berry.......thank Jesus that didn't happen.
This
Posts: 5,792
penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #176
penbook penbook is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Casino cash: $16711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
And here we go.....

See, people like Patt want to make it about Geno Smith.

It' not about Geno. It's never been about Geno. It's ALWAYS been about taking an early round talent and developing him instead of rehashing backup Qb after backup QB.

But people can't argue against that point, so instead they attack Geno Smith.

If Matt Barkley was considered the top prospects, then people would be advocating for Barkley.

Last year it was Tannehill (because he was the only one who MIGHT'VE been avail)
The year before that it was Clausen
The year before that it was Sanchez/Freeman

And you know what? Next year it will be Bridgewater/Murray/ whatever other QB rises to the top.
This
Posts: 5,792
penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.penbook would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #177
JASONSAUTO JASONSAUTO is offline
Thigpen for HOF
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: mid missouri
Casino cash: $16526
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You're welcome to like Geno. You're welcome to be absolutely convinced by your own bullshit. What you're not welcome to do is be so enamored with yourself that you don't think anyone with any intelligence can possibly disagree with your rationalizations..
Who are you to try and decide what he is welcome or unwelcome to do? We aren't at your house. We are on the internet. On a website owned by someone that isn't you.

He's welcome to do whatever the people actually in charge around here let him do.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posts: 29,932
JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.JASONSAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #178
SNR SNR is online now
POE = MOTHER****ING COELACANTH
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $20282
Patteeu:

My brigade of evil Geno's Liberation Army child soldiers will stand down upon your unconditional surrender.
Posts: 57,647
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #179
Mr_Tomahawk Mr_Tomahawk is offline
Prestige Worldwide
 
Mr_Tomahawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spring Hill, KS
Casino cash: $9298
Wasn't the Barkley one suppose to air today...?
__________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Tyler Bray
Posts: 14,505
Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Mr_Tomahawk has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #180
aturnis aturnis is online now
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $8077
Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You put up Hall of Fame guys and I put up guys who were the first QBs drafted in their weak QB classes. So which one of the five would you take if you believed you were choosing between a Munoz, a Roaf, a Pennington, a Druckenmiller, and a Banks? Which one of those five guys would do the most to improve your team over the long run?
You're a ****ing idiot. So you're guaranteeing Joeckel will be a HOF LT? If you're not, your argument if queer as ****.
Posts: 10,798
aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.aturnis Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:25 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.