Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > D.C.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 07:55 PM  
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1129760
The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking

Thirteen years ago, researchers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum began the grim task of documenting all the ghettos, slave labor sites, concentration camps and killing factories that the Nazis set up throughout Europe.

What they have found so far has shocked even scholars steeped in the history of the Holocaust.

The researchers have cataloged some 42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps throughout Europe, spanning German-controlled areas from France to Russia and Germany itself, during Hitlers reign of brutality from 1933 to 1945.





http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/su...wanted=1&_r=4&
Posts: 27,888
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #16
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I think it's more that I just want to believe, somehow, that an entire country didn't go along with this horrible crap. That's not really possible though.
Did an entire country support Obamugabe?



Don't condemn the Germans. Millions of them died because of Hitler.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #17
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The Germans were armed. They wanted Hitler in power. There was no desire to use their guns on him and his goons. They were happy until the last few years.
I think this is a gross oversimplification. It's not like Hitler ran for office on a "gas the Jews" policy.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
jspchief jspchief is offline
BAMF
 
jspchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Your Face
Casino cash: $60149
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I think this is a gross oversimplification. It's not like Hitler ran for office on a "gas the Jews" policy.
I suggest you pick up some history books, because that's not far from the platform he ran on.
__________________
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
Posts: 23,968
jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
Bewbies Bewbies is offline
Where's the flag ref?
 
Bewbies's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Casino cash: $71532
I visited the Holocaust museum in Jersusalem. The part that got me, more than anything, was upstairs an entire library full of names. There were so many each tiny little typed out name, when added up, made an entire library, floor to ceiling books.

The biggest question I've always wondered, is how could the Germans let this happen? Then I learned the ONLY country that didn't help round up it's own Jews was Sweden. They found out when the roundup would take place, hired every boat there was, and all the Jews did a midnight ride to Norway. All survived.

Either Europe was ok with this, or all the balls in the world at the time resided in the USA.
Posts: 6,459
Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #20
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
I suggest you pick up some history books, because that's not far from the platform he ran on.
Do you really think people supported him knowing he'd be setting up death camps right outside their hometowns?
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299925
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I think this is a gross oversimplification. It's not like Hitler ran for office on a "gas the Jews" policy.
Dude, its the intial reason his party had any power. Blamed the Jews for Germany's woe's. We should remove all Jews from Germany. It's documented accepted history.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,536
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #22
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $1129760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Did an entire country support Obamugabe?



Don't condemn the Germans. Millions of them died because of Hitler.
Jesus...

"The six most recognized members of the group were arrested by the Gestapo and beheaded in 1943."
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 27,888
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #23
jspchief jspchief is offline
BAMF
 
jspchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Your Face
Casino cash: $60149
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Do you really think people supported him knowing he'd be setting up death camps right outside their hometowns?
It may not have been a platform of genocide, but he very much came to power on a "blame the Jews" platform.

Hitler didn't just get lucky and stumble upon an army of sociopaths. The entire nation was on board, its not like they became anti semites at gunpoint. It may have eventually perverted beyond what they imagined, but he definitely had the support of a nation.

I'm not being a prick when I say pick up some history books. All this is well documented.
__________________
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
Posts: 23,968
jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.jspchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #24
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001187
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
It may not have been a platform of genocide, but he very much came to power on a "blame the Jews" platform.

Hitler didn't just get lucky and stumble upon an army of sociopaths. The entire nation was on board, its not like they became anti semites at gunpoint. It may have eventually perverted beyond what they imagined, but he definitely had the support of a nation.

I'm not being a prick when I say pick up some history books. All this is well documented.
I've picked plenty of books, thanks very much. And if you weren't so busy being a prick you might be able to stop missing the point, which is supporting a government opposed to Jews is one thing, and having their ashes rain down on your lawn when the wind blows just right is an entirely different thing.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #25
Fish Fish is online now
Missing Dick Curl
 
Fish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2120153
__________________
Posts: 25,431
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #26
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I think this is a gross oversimplification. It's not like Hitler ran for office on a "gas the Jews" policy.
Exactly. Hitler wasn't elected president. He bullied his way to complete power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
I suggest you pick up some history books, because that's not far from the platform he ran on.
you suggest?

It's obvious you haven't read any books about the Weimer Republic political system.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #27
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299925
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I've picked plenty of books, thanks very much. And if you weren't so busy being a prick you might be able to stop missing the point, which is supporting a government opposed to Jews is one thing, and having their ashes rain down on your lawn when the wind blows just right is an entirely different thing.
They should have rose up against the Nazi's when they saw human ash on their lawns. And I don't buy they were helpless.

The SS would have fired on them but the regular army would not have if it was a popular uprising post Normandy. It could have been successful. The people knew the war was lost. Look at Russia 40 years later.

The russian communists controlled every part of their society. A narc on every block ready to turn in those who doubt. They won their freedom without firing a shot because the army wouldn't fire on them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,536
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #28
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
It may not have been a platform of genocide, but he very much came to power on a "blame the Jews" platform.

Hitler didn't just get lucky and stumble upon an army of sociopaths. The entire nation was on board, its not like they became anti semites at gunpoint. It may have eventually perverted beyond what they imagined, but he definitely had the support of a nation.

I'm not being a prick when I say pick up some history books. All this is well documented.
You are a complete idiot. Just shut up and go away.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #29
Comrade Crapski Comrade Crapski is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sea of Green 23.4
Casino cash: $28270
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They should have rose up against the Nazi's when they saw human ash on their lawns. And I don't buy they were helpless.

The SS would have fired on them but the regular army would not have if it was a popular uprising post Normandy. It could have been successful. The people knew the war was lost. Look at Russia 40 years later.

The russian communists controlled every part of their society. A narc on every block ready to turn in those who doubt. They won their freedom without firing a shot because the army wouldn't fire on them.
Have you ever lived in a totalitarian state?

How come the North Koreans don't "rise up"? Iranians?

Do you know who the first million prisoners in Dachau were? I'll give you a hint, they weren't Jews.
Posts: 3,833
Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.Comrade Crapski is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #30
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $299925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski View Post
Have you ever lived in a totalitarian state?

How come the North Koreans don't "rise up"? Iranians?

Do you know who the first million prisoners in Dachau were? I'll give you a hint, they weren't Jews.
What's your point?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I believe Hitler hated Jews and had a lot of them killed. I dont believe it was anywhere close to 6 million though. I'm not an anti-semite; I just think that number has been severely inflated and there is a lot of evidence that supports this belief.
Posts: 42,536
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.