|View Poll Results: Got this many correct without looking?|
|Gaz got none.||0||0%|
|Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-23-2013, 08:37 PM|
Thread I will end you.......
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas City, KS
Casino cash: $12002764
Wonderlic 15 sample questions.
1. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one...
2. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?
3. How many of the five pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?
4. PRESERVE RESERVE—Do these words...
5. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 second. At this speed, how far will it travel in three seconds?
6. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for 60 cents?
7. The ninth month of the year is...
8. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
9. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?
10. Three individuals form a partnership and agree to divide profits equally. X invests $9,000, Y invests $7,000 and Z invests $4,000. If the profits are $4,800, how much less does X receive than if the profits were divided in proportion to the amount invested?
11. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one...
12. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister?
13. Look at the row of numbers below. Which number should come next?
14. The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in...
15. One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What is the number in that figure?
|02-24-2013, 02:45 PM||#76|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Casino cash: $5553
|02-24-2013, 03:26 PM||#77|
Cast Iron Jedi
Join Date: Nov 2004
Casino cash: $52671