Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 PM  
ThaVirus ThaVirus is offline
The poster CP deserves
 
ThaVirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $79805
Your OROTY is...

RGIII.

On my phone; can someone post a link?
Posts: 10,108
ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.ThaVirus 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #91
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
What did Russell Wilson do better than Andrew Luck besides run around more?

Have a hotter girlfriend?

Be shorter?
He passed WAY more efficiently. He had twice as many QBR games over 80 than Luck and five times as many QBR games over 90 than Luck.

He averaged 1 yard more per attempt than Luck.

I mean, you guys are getting off on the fact Luck threw A SHIT TON of passes so he amassed a SHIT TON of yards in a PASSING league.

Matt "super average" Stafford threw for 5,000 yards last year. Big deal.

I simply don't understand how you guys are that impressed with Luck's rookie year. He was ok. TK said it himself...the AFC was SHITTY. So he won 11 games in a SHITTY AFC. A lot of those wins were fluke ****ing wins. They were the worst 11 win team ever. They SHOULD HAVE lost to a Chiefs team that flat out beat themselves. A game in which Luck was AWFUL.

I just don't know how anyone watched the NFL this year and thought Luck was better than Wilson.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #92
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
If we're projecting careers based on one season, and based on the history of QBs in this league...Andrew Luck is WAY ahead of the curve.
I do not disagree in the slightest.

I think Luck will be terrific.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #93
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
He passed WAY more efficiently.


He passed less.

Because he's not as good of a passer.

If he was forced to drop back to pass 650 times how well would he have done? He threw the ball LESS THAN 400 TIMES.
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #94
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
Matt "super average" Stafford threw for 5,000 yards last year. Big deal.
Luck won. And he won more than these other two QBs. That's what matters.

How well do the Skins or Seahawks do if their gold-toof dawgs have to throw 650 times?
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #95
PGM PGM is offline
Kids in bed? The D is back.
 
PGM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $1227345
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
Luck won. And he won more than these other two QBs. That's what matters.

How well do the Skins or Seahawks do if their gold-toof dawgs have to throw 650 times?
...and....here...we....go
Posts: 28,038
PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.PGM is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #96
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
Luck won. And he won more than these other two QBs. That's what matters.

How well do the Skins or Seahawks do if their gold-toof dawgs have to throw 650 times?
wtf are you even talking about? You're an idiot.

Russell Wilson is one of the best interviews in the NFL. The dude is as intelligent as they come.

AND if you watched the Falcons game...Wilson is every bit the passer Luck is at this stage of his career, and better.

He passed less because he played on an offense that utilized his strengths. Bruce Arians is stubborn. He was on NFL Network yesterday and his arrogance was fascinating. He is going to fail at Arizona and fail hard.

Luck can run the read option and should run the read option especially since you say they had no running game. That would have solved that issue and maybe they would have fared better in the postseason.

Your ability to judge QB's doesn't exist. I'd rebump our conversation about Eli before he won his Super Bowl(s) to show how ignorant you are when you talk about QB's but it is locked.

I'm not even bashing Luck. He had a very promising rookie year.

He was not as good as Russell Wilson. Not by any standard.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #97
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
and Luck won as many games (and one less postseason game) as Wilson in an (vastly) inferior conference.

I'm not anti-Luck. I like him. He's going to be special.

I'm just objective I guess. The objective me watches a lot of football and Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck as of right now.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #98
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
Quote:
Luck can run the read option and should run the read option especially since you say they had no running game.


You don't need to run the read option when you can sling the ball for 4,000 yards idiot.

I guarantee you these other running douches would have failed hard in Luck's position.
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #99
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
FYI I call every black QB a gold-toof dawg...

The truth is the media LOVES to promote black quarterbacks (as long as they don't kill dogs or are 500 pounds). Always have and always will. It's not surprising RGIII took this. Was the vote even close?
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #100
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post


You don't need to run the read option when you can sling the ball for 4,000 yards idiot.

I guarantee you these other running douches would have failed hard in Luck's position.
So you're saying the 49ers and Seahawks (and even the Skins) are STUPID because they utilize the strengths of their QB's to make their offense as potent as possible?

Really? Really?

And if you watch Russell Wilson play JUST ONE TIME you'd realize he's A PASS FIRST QB even when the play breaks down his escapability is REMARKABLE and he keeps his head down the field looking to pass the entire time.

Wilson is far from a "running" douche. You can have that argument with RGIII, not Wilson.

Wilson is a pocket passer with AMAZING pocket awareness, has an amazing ability to keep plays alive that break down AND can run a read option flawlessly.

BUT HE'S NO GOOD BECAUSE THE SEAHAWKS UTILIZE HIM TOO WELL AND HE DIDN'T PASS FOR 4000 YARDS!!!!

Idiot.

You're just so wrong it's fascinating.

Wilson only threw for 385 yards his final game and had the most impressive 2nd half of a game I saw all season...maybe in the last 5 years. He was UNBELIEVABLE.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #101
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $125792
The real irony is just a couple weeks ago flip-flopping Hootie went crazy because I argued this wasn't Manning's best team because he beat up on a terrible AFC. That his team was good but not that good.

Now he's using that exact same argument to discredit Luck. Except, nobody's arguing the Colts were a great team. Luck didn't take over a division winning team that won a playoff game last year. He took over a 2-14 team and led them to 11 wins. As a rookie. It was one of the biggest turnarounds in NFL history.

Unless you think it was really Vick Ballard and Vontae Davis that were the difference.
Posts: 34,413
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #102
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
it has been an RGIII pile on since his injury...

he took a shit team and they won their division...including rattling off 7 straight wins to end the regular season...in a division with the defending Super Bowl champions.

pretty sure he deserved this one award in particular...not quite sure why anyone with intelligence would disagree
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #103
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post
So you're saying the 49ers and Seahawks (and even the Skins) are STUPID because they utilize the strengths of their QB's to make their offense as potent as possible?
The Seahawks and Redskins were fortunate enough they could hide their rookie QBs somewhat with the running game.

Neither of those guys are as polished as passers as Luck is.
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #104
unnecessary drama unnecessary drama is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Casino cash: $0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
The real irony is just a couple weeks ago flip-flopping Hootie went crazy because I argued this wasn't Manning's best team because he beat up on a terrible AFC. That his team was good but not that good.

Now he's using that exact same argument to discredit Luck. Except, nobody's arguing the Colts were a great team. Luck didn't take over a division winning team that won a playoff game last year. He took over a 2-14 team and led them to 11 wins. As a rookie. It was one of the biggest turnarounds in NFL history.

Unless you think it was really Vick Ballard and Vontae Davis that were the difference.
no I only used that argument because you used it previously in this thread...so I wondered how Luck's 11 wins in a TERRIBLE CONFERENCE is more impressive than Wilson's 11 wins in a VASTLY SUPERIOR CONFERENCE.
Posts: 7,860
unnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Casselunnecessary drama < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #105
Douche Baggins Douche Baggins is online now
welp
 
Douche Baggins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $10226237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess View Post

Wilson only threw for 385 yards his final game and had the most impressive 2nd half of a game I saw all season...maybe in the last 5 years. He was UNBELIEVABLE.
Matt Cassel had a good half against the Falcons, too.

We'll see how these dawgs do now that the league has tape on them.
Posts: 163,049
Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.Douche Baggins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.