Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 AM  
DC.chief DC.chief is offline
I'm your huckleberry
 
DC.chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern VA
Casino cash: $11978
Reid interested in Alex Smith...

Didn't see this posted anywhere.. anyways sorry if its a repost.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ers-alex-smith

Posts: 423
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #826
Billay Billay is offline
Loosersack
 
Billay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $24154
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
If Smith does come here, I absolutely think they are still going to take a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.
If we trade for Alex Smith and don't want Geno or Barkley at 1 I hope we trade back and draft Patterson from Tennessee.
Posts: 36,762
Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Billay has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #827
BradBigglestein BradBigglestein is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Casino cash: $5380
For Chiefs fans that want Geno Smith, I wouldn't panic. I've dealt with Andy Reid for 14 years and one thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is no one knows what Reid is doing in the draft. Guys in Philadelphia that covered the team for decades couldn't even predict what he'd do.

Even one of the best insiders in the business in Adam Schefter said a few years ago that the Eagles traded up for Earl Thomas, and it was actually Brandon Graham. Just let it play out. Maybe the Chiefs will go after Alex Smith, but Reid usually keeps things tight-lipped and I would believe very little that comes out.
__________________
Eagles fan.
Posts: 176
BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.BradBigglestein is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #828
O.city O.city is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $40381
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life View Post
The one thing I cant stand is Cassel 2.0. Alex Smith won a ****ing playoff game, Cassel hasnt done shit
Which begs a question, could Matt Cassel have won a playoff game with last years or this years 9ers team?

I don't think so, but I'm not positive.

Thats not anything to do with Cassel, but that team is ****ing loaded.
Posts: 34,946
O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #829
O.city O.city is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $40381
We're pretty much locked in at 1 and we'll get ****ing ass holed if we trade down.
Posts: 34,946
O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #830
Messier Messier is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life View Post
The one thing I cant stand is Cassel 2.0. Alex Smith won a ****ing playoff game, Cassel hasnt done shit
Yeah, Smith is not Cassel, I know he doesn't have much more than the last year and a half, to prove it, but we'd see immediately Smith is better. However, I just don't want to give up the pick.
Posts: 6,496
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #831
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $21334
Imagine that Kyle Williams doesn't fumble that punt in '11 and they get a FG to go to the SB to face the Pats.

Gotta wonder if that would have changed Alex Smith's reputation.
__________________
Clay's bet: "Alex Smith doesn't have a prayer of throwing 25 TDs."
Posts: 7,511
RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RunKC Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #832
O.city O.city is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 
O.city's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Casino cash: $40381
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Imagine that Kyle Williams doesn't fumble that punt in '11 and they get a FG to go to the SB to face the Pats.

Gotta wonder if that would have changed Alex Smith's reputation.
Him not going 1 for 13 on third down might have changed someones opinion.
Posts: 34,946
O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.O.city has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #833
mcaj22 mcaj22 is offline
MVP
 
mcaj22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Casino cash: $11308
the guys best 10 game sample of his career is averaging 170 yards per game with a super bowl caliber coach and super bowl type roster of talent
Posts: 9,015
mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.mcaj22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #834
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5633
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Imagine that Kyle Williams doesn't fumble that punt in '11 and they get a FG to go to the SB to face the Pats.

Gotta wonder if that would have changed Alex Smith's reputation.
Imagine if shit didn't stink
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,564
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #835
keg in kc keg in kc is offline
oxymoron
 
keg in kc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: OP/KC/Whatever
Casino cash: $21275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
Yeah, Smith is not Cassel, I know he doesn't have much more than the last year and a half, to prove it, but we'd see immediately Smith is better. However, I just don't want to give up the pick.
If "better than Cassel" is the only criteria we're looking for, we're in for a long few years.
Posts: 53,542
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #836
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $22992
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Which begs a question, could Matt Cassel have won a playoff game with last years or this years 9ers team?

I don't think so, but I'm not positive.

Thats not anything to do with Cassel, but that team is ****ing loaded.
No Cassel had a fairly talented team around him this year. Regardless of the record. We should've won more games. **** we had to play it safe just to stay "in" games
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 13,117
Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #837
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $22992
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigglestein View Post
For Chiefs fans that want Geno Smith, I wouldn't panic. I've dealt with Andy Reid for 14 years and one thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is no one knows what Reid is doing in the draft. Guys in Philadelphia that covered the team for decades couldn't even predict what he'd do.

Even one of the best insiders in the business in Adam Schefter said a few years ago that the Eagles traded up for Earl Thomas, and it was actually Brandon Graham. Just let it play out. Maybe the Chiefs will go after Alex Smith, but Reid usually keeps things tight-lipped and I would believe very little that comes out.
Ya im waiting awhile before i really try to decipher these guys' words. (Reid and Dorsey). Just gota let it play out. They wont let us know what theyre really thinking anyways. So many smoke screens itll make your head spin
__________________
Adopt a Chief: Jamaal Charles


Clay: 9/10/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile. The injury is really just bad luck.
Posts: 13,117
Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Mother****erJones 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #838
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $9078
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Imagine that Kyle Williams doesn't fumble that punt in '11 and they get a FG to go to the SB to face the Pats.

Gotta wonder if that would have changed Alex Smith's reputation.
Him not shitting himself on 3rd down for an entire game would have done that as well. Somebody is going to win with a game manager again, but I will be damned if I want the Chiefs to try to be that team. Build a perfect team and put a guy in that doesn't lose you games, yeah been there, failed at that. The risk of starting a young QB is less, even if his chance of being great isn't a great percentage.

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 02-22-2013 at 09:45 PM..
Posts: 5,401
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #839
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Scrawny Armed Alex Smith is offline
No mayonnaise for me today!!!
 
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $5633
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Him not shitting himself on 3rd down for an entire game would have done that as well. Somebody is going to win with a game manager again, but I will be damned if I want the Chiefs to try to be that team. Build a perfect team and put a guy in that doesn't lose you games, yeah been there, failed at that. The risk of starting a young QB is less, even if his chance of being great isn't at great percentage.
+1
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post

I can confirm that A-list celebs have sex just the same way we do.

Justin Verlander has an average cock and lightly trims his pubes.
Posts: 1,564
Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Scrawny Armed Alex Smith Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #840
Messier Messier is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Casino cash: $5125
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
If "better than Cassel" is the only criteria we're looking for, we're in for a long few years.
I wouldn't suggest the QB search ends with Smith, and thankfully, Reid and Dorsey have a history of not being satisfied at the QB spot either, regardless of who they have.
Posts: 6,496
Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.Messier would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.