Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 AM  
Cave Johnson Cave Johnson is offline
Andy the Big Reid Coach
 
Cave Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: E. Bumf***istan
Casino cash: $5225
Bonecrusher Pollard, Wrecker of Patriots

Impressive, impressive run.

Quote:
The Sean Taylor Memorial Meast for Championship Sunday is Bernard Pollard. We’re not celebrating the fact that he crippled Stevan Ridley to cause a game-clinching fumble so much as Bonecrusher Pollard’s continued legacy as the Greatriots’ most celebrated villain. It is only fitting on this, Patriots Schadenfreude Day. Only once since 2008 has Pollard not in some way had a hand in the Patriots’ downfall. In 2008, he mangled Brady’s knee. In 2009, he took out Welker. He took off 2010 to chill, but he was back in 2011 to mess up Gronk’s knee for the Super Bowl. Yesterday was just the latest in a fantastic campaign of malevolence perpetrated against New England.
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ip-sunday.html
Posts: 9,768
Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Cave Johnson is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #76
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $7654
I'm not going to "Walk away" because shitty tacklers who show zero signs of improving in that regard deserve to be cut.

This isn't Joe Horn part two. Bernard Pollard was crap here. You do not DAMN NEAR LEAD THE LEAGUE IN MISSED TACKLES and escape judgment, sorry. Facts are facts.

He was fairly shitty in Houston too so it's not like this happened overnight.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Posts: 166,511
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #77
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
So why did 2 other teams dump him again?
The Chiefs dumped him because Scott Pioli is a goddamn moron. Care to argue that point?

The Texans didn't dump him, they just didn't offer him the 4/$12 million that the Ravens did. How's that dumping him? He was their starter all year.

Again, your logic is garbage. Teams make decisions not to re-sign players all the time. For instance, is Brandon Carr shitty because the Chiefs didn't re-sign him? No, they just didn't want to pay premium money to keep him.

A $12 million contract for a SS is a pretty sizeable contract - the Texans didn't want to pay it so the Ravens did. And they immediately made him their starter.

Yeah - he sucked so badly that a team that is clearly better run than all but about 5 in the NFL gave him $12 million to be their starter.

This is as bad an argument as I've ever seen from you and I've seen you create some amazingly shitty arguments.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #78
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5335
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Chiefs dumped him because Scott Pioli is a goddamn moron. Care to argue that point?

The Texans didn't dump him, they just didn't offer him the 4/$12 million that the Ravens did. How's that dumping him? He was their starter all year.

Again, your logic is garbage. Teams make decisions not to re-sign players all the time. For instance, is Brandon Carr shitty because the Chiefs didn't re-sign him? No, they just didn't want to pay premium money to keep him.

A $12 million contract for a SS is a pretty sizeable contract - the Texans didn't want to pay it so the Ravens did. And they immediately made him their starter.

Yeah - he sucked so badly that a team that is clearly better run than all but about 5 in the NFL gave him $12 million to be their starter.

This is as bad an argument as I've ever seen from you and I've seen you create some amazingly shitty arguments.
DJ is going menstrual again. Care to touch the 80/83 thing or you just gonna write paragraphs of excuses?
Posts: 34,269
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #79
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
I'm not going to "Walk away" because shitty tacklers who show zero signs of improving in that regard deserve to be cut.

This isn't Joe Horn part two. Bernard Pollard was crap here. You do not DAMN NEAR LEAD THE LEAGUE IN MISSED TACKLES and escape judgment, sorry. Facts are facts.

He was fairly shitty in Houston too so it's not like this happened overnight.
Ah, good ol' revisionist history.

Pollard showed plenty of signs of improvement. He was getting better in his angles and actually getting more responsible in coverage, though clearly still very raw.

And then Pioli cut him for Mike Brown. And no, he wasn't shitty in Houston. You and Billay are just flat making this up. He was a Pro-Bowl alternate his first year and in his 2nd year he earned a contract that put his salary well above the halfway point for strong-safeties in this league.

Again - you children are simply incapable of differentiating between a decent player and a great one. Pollard NEVER sucked. Never. Not for a single year he has ever started in this league. Mike ****ing Brown sucked. THAT is suck. Being so lousy that nobody ever allows you to play for them ever again.

Bernard Pollard has been signed and made a starter for 2 teams that are vastly superior to the organization that cut him loose. He most assuredly did not 'suck'.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #80
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $7654
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ah, good ol' revisionist history.

Pollard showed plenty of signs of improvement. He was getting better in his angles and actually getting more responsible in coverage.
Improving, but still darn near the worst safety in the league in every measurable way.

Hilarious.

That is the DEFINITION OF SUCK, friend. Why ignore facts?

Quote:
And no, he wasn't shitty in Houston.
His last season there he gave up SIX touchdowns. 65th rated safety. Texans fans HATED him.

Your bias far outweighs any facts I bring unfortunately.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Posts: 166,511
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #81
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Let go by two teams and ranked 80/83


Talk about bizzaro world.
Signed by 2 very well run organizations and paid millions of dollars while guys like Mike Brown and Jarrad Page were dumped from football without as much as a hearty '**** you'.

You guys are right, he clearly wasn't one of the 53 best players on our roster. We definitely should've kept Mike Brown over him.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #82
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5335
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Signed by 2 very well run organizations and paid millions of dollars while guys like Mike Brown and Jarrad Page were dumped from football without as much as a hearty '**** you'.

You guys are right, he clearly wasn't one of the 53 best players on our roster. We definitely should've kept Mike Brown over him.
Keep dodging the 80/83 ranking this isnt about a discussion as much as it is about you blowing yourself.
Posts: 34,269
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #83
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $7654
The interesting thing is you want to shit on Mike Brown, who wasn't very good for sure, but he sure missed fewer tackles than Pollard, and gave up fewer TDs.

Bias. Bias. Bias. Ignoring the facts.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Posts: 166,511
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #84
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5335
I saw pollard miss a tackle on leftwich this year
Posts: 34,269
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #85
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is online now
That's a spicy meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $5512
Who thinks the hit on Ridley was a good tackle?
Posts: 50,669
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #86
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWalrus View Post
Improving, but still darn near the worst safety in the league in every measurable way.

Hilarious.

That is the DEFINITION OF SUCK, friend. Why ignore facts?



His last season there he gave up SIX touchdowns. 65th rated safety. Texans fans HATED him.

Your bias far outweighs any facts I bring unfortunately.
My bias? That's rich.

You've been after the guy his entire career. And the only reason you defended cutting him was because you had doe eyes for Scott Pioli.

You're right - Ozzie Newsome doesn't know shit about football. He should've listened to PFF instead of bringing in a guy that unquestionably added to his football team.

PFF will continue to blister Pollard for not being good in coverage and continue to fail to show the impact he has on guys that come across the middle against the Ravens. Listen to guys in the league talk about playing against him - they hate it. Why? Because he's the same guy he's always been. He's a damn assassin that brings anger and intensity to a defense in a game that is fueled by anger and intensity.

He's exactly the kind of player this defense is missing and we had him on our roster.

But you and Billay are right, Pioli was completely correct in keeping guys like Tim Castille, Sean Ryan, Derek Mays and Demarrio Williams instead of him. Men that left the organization and had stellar careers like Mike Brown and Mike Richardson.

Because that's the argument you're making. That the Chiefs were smart to cut Bernard Pollard in favor of Mike Brown.

Defend that one for me, bucko. Go ahead and show me how cutting Bernard Pollard for Mike Brown was a smart decision to make in either the short or long terms.

It wasn't. It never was and never has been. It was a shortsighted decision made by an idiot general manager and defended by ditto-heads who still can't bring themselves to admit the obvious.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #87
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Keep dodging the 80/83 ranking this isnt about a discussion as much as it is about you blowing yourself.
Keep parroting a stat that Clay fed you without knowing what it actually is or any context for it.

PFF's rankings are always subject to review. But again, clearly Ozzie Newsome is a moron for signing a guy that was worse than 20 safeties that came off the bench for teams that year, right?

You're so unwilling to critically examine anything that you're taking that statistic at face value. Really. There were honestly 20 safeties that didn't start that were 'better' than Bernard Pollard that season? Sure - whatever you say Billay.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #88
DJ's left nut DJ's left nut is offline
Gonna take a break for awhile.
 
DJ's left nut's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Who thinks the hit on Ridley was a good tackle?
It wasn't - but that's exactly the thing with Pollard.

Pollard just changes things on the field and they are things that aren't reflected in PFF rankings (and involve an aggression that can get him into trouble at times as well).

He's not really any different a player than he was here, which is why Clay's argument, that he got better after we cut him, is largely crap. He's a very very similar player.

He's a very good component part. He's a guy that can go out there in a playoff game and have guys short-arming passes over the middle. He's a guy that can get people nervous about trying to lay out for a pass or even accelerate up the field.

But hey, he missed tackles here and there so he's worthless...or something.
__________________
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.

2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13
Posts: 19,563
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #89
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $5335
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Keep parroting a stat that Clay fed you without knowing what it actually is or any context for it.

PFF's rankings are always subject to review. But again, clearly Ozzie Newsome is a moron for signing a guy that was worse than 20 safeties that came off the bench for teams that year, right?

You're so unwilling to critically examine anything that you're taking that statistic at face value. Really. There were honestly 20 safeties that didn't start that were 'better' than Bernard Pollard that season? Sure - whatever you say Billay.
I never claimed Newsome was a moron. Ive seen other guys excel in the same role as Pollard and go on to suck with other teams. Dwan Laundry, Leonard, Zwibitkowski, and the dude with the Japanese name all looked good in that role and were average at best with other teams.
Posts: 34,269
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #90
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $7654
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You've been after the guy his entire career. And the only reason you defended cutting him was because you had doe eyes for Scott *****.
No, I defended cutting him because I had hated him his entire career for being a shitty player who had gotten so bad by the end of his time in KC he was darn near the worst safety in football. That is a fact.

He's had a couple of good years with the Ravens. That doesn't invalidate what he was before at all.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Posts: 166,511
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.