Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 PM  
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
Raiders game = BIGGEST game of the year

This game is DO OR DIE man.

If we win, we pretty much **** ourselves big time. Jags would get #1 and what would happen with us? would we get #2 or #3 if the Chiefs beat the raiders and the Jags finish with 2 wins and the Chiefs and raiders both finish with 3 wins.

This is huge man! We gotta suck big time! We can't lose Geno Smith!
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10729
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Best case scenario:

We get the first pick and trade back for more picks. Draft a RG and DT in the first and use a second for Alex Smith.










/truefan
I see absolutely no way Pioli stays at no 1-2-or 3. He'll trade down. And I sure as hell don't see him taking a QB in the 1st.
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #32
Inmem58 Inmem58 is offline
Because we are the Chiefs
 
Inmem58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $8651
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Best case scenario:

We get the first pick and trade back for more picks. Draft a RG and DT in the first and use a second for Alex Smith.










/truefan
I will Belcher my whole family
Posts: 11,499
Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $11024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I see absolutely no way Pioli stays at no 1-2-or 3. He'll trade down. And I sure as hell don't see him taking a QB in the 1st.
If this happens Pioli can go **** himself with a 12 inch dildo shaped AIDS revolver.
Posts: 31,224
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #34
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $15349
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If this happens Pioli can go **** himself with a 12 inch dildo shaped AIDS revolver.
With every barrel packed with HIV MAGNUM rounds.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,899
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #35
Count Zarth Count Zarth is offline
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $15349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever View Post
The other thing I find funny is that we just "have to" have the #1 pick in a year everyone knows is a down year for QB's... like anyone is such a sure thing.
.
Who cares?

We need to have our choice of every QB available.

And we need to have the top choice in EVERY round for:

1. Getting the best player on the board.

2. Trade-down value.

3. ****ing the shit out of your mother.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,899
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #36
Chiefs=Good Chiefs=Good is offline
Training Camp Hero
 
Chiefs=Good's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Casino cash: $5784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post

3. ****ing the shit out of your mother.
THIS
Posts: 4,531
Chiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefs=Good 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #37
GloryDayz GloryDayz is offline
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $12847
I'm sure we can lose... But these guys are such losers that they might just win!
Posts: 22,489
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #38
Bump Bump is offline
DMVP
 
Bump's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I will Belcher my whole family
too soon?
Posts: 11,752
Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Bump has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #39
alnorth alnorth is offline
MVP
 
alnorth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Iowania
Casino cash: $8987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
would we get #2 or #3 if the Chiefs beat the raiders and the Jags finish with 2 wins and the Chiefs and raiders both finish with 3 wins.
We will not beat the Raiders in draft tiebreakers, we must have a worse overall record. If the Jags and Raiders collectively go 0-6 the last 3 weeks, we cant do better than #3.
__________________
<WarMoose> Think about how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half of them are dumber than that.
<Chunda> Why half?
Posts: 26,673
alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.alnorth has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #40
Inmem58 Inmem58 is offline
Because we are the Chiefs
 
Inmem58's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kern County, CA
Casino cash: $8651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
too soon?
Never!!!!!!!
Posts: 11,499
Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Inmem58 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #41
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $5827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
Who cares?

We need to have our choice of every QB available.

And we need to have the top choice in EVERY round for:

1. Getting the best player on the board.

2. Trade-down value.

Agreed. And to get this, we need to lose out and have the Jags win a game. We both lose out, and the Jags have the top pick in the even numbered rounds... which would be the first pick on both the second and third day of the draft.
Posts: 17,650
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #42
Chief Roundup Chief Roundup is offline
Admitted Planet Junky
 
Chief Roundup's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mtn. Home AR
Casino cash: $6838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I see absolutely no way Pioli stays at no 1-2-or 3. He'll trade down. And I sure as hell don't see him taking a QB in the 1st.
Good thing Pioli isn't going to be here then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I have to say, I MUCH prefer a moderated forum to an un-moderated forum.

This isn't a sports forum! It's an insane asylum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead View Post
Alex Smith is really talented. BIG arm, very mobile.
Posts: 6,817
Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Roundup Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #43
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $10729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Good thing Pioli isn't going to be here then.
From your lips to God's ears...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,980
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #44
Jiu Jitsu Jon Jiu Jitsu Jon is offline
WHAMMY!
 
Jiu Jitsu Jon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $5997
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Do the Raiders even have a first round pick this year? Or is this one of the 15 or so that they traded to Cincinnati?
This year's pick was conditional. It was a 1st round pick if Oakland made it to the AFC championship. Otherwise, it would be a 2nd round pick. Unfortunately for you we do still have our 1st round this year. I hope you guys win out the rest of the season so you'll be calling Reggie McKenzie to deal for our first round pick.

And it was only two picks, which isn't unheard of. Other teams have given up more to get someone they wanted.
__________________


John Madden's three rules:

1. Be on time.
2. Pay attention.
3. Play like hell when I tell you to.
Posts: 980
Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #45
Jiu Jitsu Jon Jiu Jitsu Jon is offline
WHAMMY!
 
Jiu Jitsu Jon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Springfield, MO
Casino cash: $5997
Win you Ronald McDonald red & yellow reservation fire-water drinking injuns. Win.
__________________


John Madden's three rules:

1. Be on time.
2. Pay attention.
3. Play like hell when I tell you to.
Posts: 980
Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jiu Jitsu Jon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.