Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM  
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $7969
Score one more for SOC...

Soren Petro just said firing Romeo is irrelevant. There's no reason to do it.

"The signs don't say 'Fire RAC', they say 'Fire Pioli'."

Posts: 61,754
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #136
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $6345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Rewards include:

Chiefs Player for a Day


Holey **** I knew we were bad but DAMN!
Ya it says depends upon availability...therefore you get to spend the day with Jalil Brown
Posts: 11,044
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #137
gblowfish gblowfish is offline
Be Kind To Your Pets
 
gblowfish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Glorious Independence, MO
Casino cash: $8422
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life View Post
Ya it says depends upon availability...therefore you get to spend the day with Jalil Brown
If I had to spend theday with Jalil Brown, I'd spend it trying to teach him to TURN HIS HEAD.
Posts: 27,308
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #138
Mother****erJones Mother****erJones is offline
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name
 
Mother****erJones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Casino cash: $6345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
If I had to spend theday with Jalil Brown, I'd spend it trying to teach him to TURN HIS HEAD.
Your ****ing avatar muppet has a better chance of turning his head
Posts: 11,044
Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.Mother****erJones is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #139
htismaqe htismaqe is offline
What? What?
 
htismaqe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Chiefsplanet
Casino cash: $7969
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
It is not going to happen but if by some miracle then win out that could change things
Clark could get hit by a train tomorrow and Pioli could inherit the team, too.

Posts: 61,754
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #140
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $7833
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Fear is inherently irrational. You realize that, right?
Doesn't matter. Its my fear and I'm gonna feed and love it till Pioli gets the axe damn it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,345
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #141
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $7833
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Clark could get hit by a train tomorrow and Pioli could inherit the team, too.

I'd be done that hour from ever rooting for the Chiefs again. I'd watch soccer before that abortion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 24,345
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #142
Bewbies Bewbies is offline
Where's the flag ref?
 
Bewbies's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Casino cash: $5795
Clark hasn't fired Pioli because he wants Geno Smith, and doing anything that gives the guys a boost and a chance to win isn't in his list of priorities.
Posts: 6,514
Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Bewbies is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #143
Psyko Tek Psyko Tek is offline
special teams
 
Psyko Tek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mesa AZ
Casino cash: $6298
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It really doesn't serve any purpose to do it now when he really can't get serious about hiring a replacement until January.
why not?
he is gone, will quit spreading his cancer
and the hunt can begin now
asin\t like he's got a lot to do
not signing anybody

not trading anybody
not drafting,
and will get him the **** away from scouting next years draft


we don't need no water let the mother ****er burn
__________________
Psyko Tek

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

**** You Fred,
The abyss is my wallpaper
Posts: 9,965
Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Psyko Tek Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #144
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13757
So Pioli doesn't want flyers distributed because he wants to protect his reputation.

Let's see if the dicktator can stop a youtube video documenting his fail from being published this offseason.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,615
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #145
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7190
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Anybody includes our absentee owner.

He's un-saveable. Period.
If Clark was stupid enough to bring back Pioli we will see empty stadiums and blackouts.
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,102
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #146
BigRedChief BigRedChief is online now
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $7190
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
So Pioli doesn't want flyers distributed because he wants to protect his reputation.

Let's see if the dicktator can stop a youtube video documenting his fail from being published this offseason.
We need a real good Hitler is pissed at Pioli vid on you tube
__________________
Attempted troll/humor while discussing potential child abuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
If it's effective, who are you, me, or anybody else to call it abuse? I worked with a guy back in Moberly who would shove a finger up his son's ass each time he had anything worse than a C on his report card. If he came home with 2 D's and an F, that's 3 fingers (and this was a big dude). Does that sound hideous and disgusting? Absolutely. Did the kid ever get anything worse than a C after this rule was implemented? Not a chance.

I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but does it make the child because of it? Think about that for a second.
Posts: 43,102
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #147
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13757
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
I think Pioli is down, dude. Now we're simply putting more rounds into an already limp carcass. Yeah, there's some fun in that, but it's truly a waste of ammunition. At this point, haul the body into the woods and leave it for the coyotes.
God I ****ing love you.

I mean, in as homosexual a way as possible without actually engaging in coitus.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,615
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #148
Count Zarth Count Zarth is online now
JUST SAY NO
 
Count Zarth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $13757
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We need a real good Hitler is pissed at Pioli vid on you tube
No, that shit is played out. I have better things to do, like PAINT IT BLACK videos.
__________________
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I may be brain dead who knows.
Posts: 167,615
Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Zarth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #149
whoman69 whoman69 is offline
The Master
 
whoman69's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Marion, IA
Casino cash: $5000
This team really doesn't have anyone that can take over as an interim. Let the train wreck play out then line up the firing squad.
__________________
-Watching Eddie Podolak
Quote:
Originally posted by Logical
When the boobs are a bouncin, the Chiefs will be trouncin
What the Raiders fan has said is true, our customs are different. What Al Davis has said is unimportant, and we do not hear his words.
Posts: 23,081
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #150
KcMizzou KcMizzou is offline
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning View Post
No, that shit is played out. I have better things to do, like PAINT IT BLACK videos.
You'd better be talking about the Stones song.
Posts: 54,696
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.